Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband (41161 Views)

Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving / David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by filleSouriante(f): 2:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
xynerise:

I thought you said you rather remain single...You think am deep and reconsidered? grin

As in ehn : grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by Emzenoz(m): 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
saphiere:
The FUTURE is actually FEMALE.
I wonder why men can't control their sexual urge.
mumu very time men can't control their sexual urge. na goat them dea sleep with ? no be women ? its on a 50/50 level miss future
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by airminem(f): 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
BS!
Omeh40:

Shut ur trash....
Why you shut ur brain and dump it in the trash. . SOB sad
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by sam564: 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
iamyemiakins:

grin grin grin

The future is what again?
i wil realy love to hear her say it again, after rejecting to remain single.....lol
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by Humanoid01(m): 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
SmartyPants:

I keep wondering what the future is female really means...

Is this a meaningless catch phrase used to boost self esteem?

Otherwise what does a female future imply? A world without men? A world with only women doing well? These are impossible...

Anyway looking forward to some enlightenment.
I think it's merely a catch phrase to boost their self esteem, nothing more.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by Bimpe29: 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
We really need to be calming down ooo.
Be it envy or jealous, once the resulting emotions overwhelmed one, it is surely deadly.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by onitshaman: 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
saphiere:
God instead of a womanizer may I remain single.

Men are terrible.
Mumu,remain single,who dey beg you,one day you'll be weeping and nobody'll console you.women are worst than men
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by airminem(f): 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
BS. . .not men as you
Emzenoz:
mumu very time men can't control their sexual urge. na goat them dea sleep with ? no be women ? its on a 50/50 level miss future
Men like you sleep with men. . . If really you are man enuf . .sad
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by bobbyslim(m): 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
Aha aha inside life Omo this one sock me ho
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by McSquishi(f): 2:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
Women have to learn to let these men go. If he’s cheating no amount of confrontation and chasing and begging him to be better will change his nature.

This man likely cheated on the woman so often that she’s now become crazed & irrational. A man who has always been true and good to his wife, she won’t react this way upon hearing he has a woman in his car. She would assume the best of him because he has always shown her the best.

(Also, which man upon his wife dying to catch him cheating would admit his side chick was in the car? Of course everyone would say it’s his cousins or family to save his reputation)

Instead of leaving him she’s now dead and he’ll bring his side chick into the home she made for him. cry cry cry cry Cheaters are not worth the stress, a miserable marriage isn’t worth your life.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by Tannhauser(m): 2:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
EmekaA125:

All men are womanizer. Choose wisely Sapphy

This comment is beyond stu.pid. If you are a dog there are men who are kings. Ribbish.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by MartinsD12(m): 2:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
saphiere:

http://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/woman-dies-while-driving-at-top-speed-to-catch-her-cheating-husba
She killed herself, even if her husband is cheating what she should do is calm down and get her facts right and divorce the marriage after all marriage no be by force now she killed herself wetin she gain
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by Enyimbamercedes: 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
And now her husband can cheat in peace while she rests in peace (or pieces)
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by airminem(f): 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
Whats is that gbogola?
Dammyzeal007:

The future is Gbola
. . .mtcheeeew! THE FUTURE IS FEMALE jarey
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by Angelfrost(m): 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
saphiere:
I reject it IJN.

What exactly are you rejecting??!... You said you rather remain single than marry a womanizer. Almost every man out there is a frigging womanizer or intending to become one! So, what exactly are you rejecting??! tongue

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by Grandmeister(m): 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2021
saphiere:

Men are terrible.
Are you really sure about that prayer? Loneliness is not as attractive as you are made to believe.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
saphiere:
The FUTURE is actually FEMALE.
I wonder why men can't control their sexual urge.

If it is not rape, I'd suggest you mind your urge, let him mind his own.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by LadyTiannah2: 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
Damn. My own is that when or if i eventually get married, the day my husband cheats, he has broken the marriage contract tho. Perhaps I'll find a virile young man to hit the places he no longer does
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by OBALOLA55(m): 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
rita25:
SEE WHAT I NO GO GREE HAS CAUSED HER? RIP MA BUT IF I WERE YOU MY GHAST MUST CONTINUE THE CHASING OH TILL I SEE THE END OF THE MATTER
ARE YOU A GHANAIAN undecided
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
saphiere:

Men are terrible.

I say a BIIIIGGG AAMMEEEEENNN to this.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by emezuo17: 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
saphiere:

Men are terrible.
. You are not ready to get married yet.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by Chukwuma4: 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
Wtf!!! shebi the woman no get since ni, na only she Sabi chop carrot

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by Elvis295(m): 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
Ecne:

I say a BIIIIGGG AAMMEEEEENNN to this.
you shall remain single till eternity
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by sylve11: 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
Acidiously:
Formula 1 is female

grin cool

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by LadyTiannah2: 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kriss216:
To be frank, women love dicck more than they love themselves. How they tend to personalize dicck will make you wonder if that's the only thing they were created for.

She paid the ultimate price cos of Gbola, that's legendary.
The fact that you see men as simply 'diçks' says a lot about your gender. You just clarified that you lot are worthless without your genitals. Apart from some small money, that's all most of you have to offer anyway

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by Elvis295(m): 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
You shall remain single for eternity
saphiere:

Men are terrible.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by LadyTiannah2: 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
Ladies: learn to take cheating by your man less seriously and you will be happier in your relationship or marriage. cheating actually means nothing to men, society is just making seem a big deal
I hope you won't make noise when you catch your woman cheating? smiley
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by Elvis295(m): 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
EmekaA125:

All men are womanizer. Choose wisely Sapphy
will u shut up
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
saphiere:

Men are terrible.

It hasn't been decided yet that the man was actually cheating, which is why the word cheating is in quotation.

There was a story of a man trying to surprise his fiancee. The fiancee's friend saw the man talking to a woman in front of a mall. She jumped into the conclusion not knowing that the woman the man was talking was in fact a jeweler, and the man was trying to strike a deal with her.

The stupid fiancee too jumped into conclusion, traced her fiance to the mall, and beat up the jeweler.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by razzydoo(m): 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
Slow down 2x, why you wan kill yourself? When they say all is vanity, i guess this is what they mean. God no go shame us.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by rita25(f): 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
TRYING TO SOUND LIKE ONE WITHE THE GHAST THING grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
OBALOLA55:
ARE YOU A GHANAIAN undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Free Lekki, Ikoyi Toll: Updates From Lekki And Ikoyi Toll Gates - Photos / FESTAC Tanker Fire Destroyed 26 Vehicles, Others (Photos, Video) / Stranded Nigerian Mom & Kids Sleep Outside Nigerian Embassy In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.