Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,845 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband (41165 Views)

Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving / David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by Hassanmaye(m): 6:28am On Apr 02, 2021
LadyTiannah2:
Damn. My own is that when or if i eventually get married, the day my husband cheats, he has broken the marriage contract tho. Perhaps I'll find a virile young man to hit the places he no longer does
Hmmm the way married are catching young guys enjoying themselves is alarming, I caught one shouting are you hurrying me Ahh, Ahh,.. Hmm
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by Hassanmaye(m): 6:29am On Apr 02, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

The fact that you see men as simply 'diçks' says a lot about your gender. You just clarified that you lot are worthless without your genitals. Apart from some small money, that's all most of you have to offer anyway
But It's the truth sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Free Lekki, Ikoyi Toll: Updates From Lekki And Ikoyi Toll Gates - Photos / FESTAC Tanker Fire Destroyed 26 Vehicles, Others (Photos, Video) / Stranded Nigerian Mom & Kids Sleep Outside Nigerian Embassy In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.