Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,794 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 (26725 Views)

Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian / Lessons I Learnt In Dubai As A Nigerian (Video) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by PhillyA: 6:38am On Mar 31, 2021
slaypapa:

Because their money is more valuable than your useless naira

Granted they have a stronger currency, but you'll be better off getting a cleaning job in Nigeria than in UAE when you factor in rent and other bills. I don't think one can even afford rent on janitors salary, usually, employers pack 200 people in a single room. Trust me, you don't wanna live like that. I don't know how these Bangladeshi, Pakistanis and Indians do this. Having lived in gulf countries for a bit, I wouldn't recommend them to anyone without at least masters degree plus 5 years work experience.

Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Massdamm(m): 7:16am On Mar 31, 2021
BF69BF:

For one person, after the normal stuff like writing IELTS exams, getting a passport and others petty expenses, you need roughly 3m in your account for like 6months.

noted..

thanks
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by StFrank2(m): 7:49am On Mar 31, 2021
mywells:
I want to drive trailer at dubai how can i go about it.

Forget it. It won’t happen. They don’t even employ blacks Africans for that job. They rather use Indians and Pakistanis or even Nepalese

Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by StFrank2(m): 7:57am On Mar 31, 2021
Dubaiguy:

Bro people travel to leave Nigeria and do anything due to the exchange rate.

Imagine a cleaner earning 1200aed. That's 1200×131. company will still provide accommodation for him though dem fit be 12 in a room, and the job will be stressful too. The money might be the only thing appealing to him.

And Cleaner today fit be Supervisor later, depending on how determined he/she is.

Though I wish our people can look towards better jobs too, We too dey settle for less.

Share my vid with them, probably, they could gain one or two things

How many people in Dubai or even Abu Dhabi fit save anything inside 1200aed? And beside no be all the companies offer accommodation and you go eat pay internet and all that stuff. Bro dey tell people exactly how e dey go for that fucking modern days slavery of a country. Well yeah some people strive hard take some professional courses and become something but even before you save money to do course ehn. My brother you go no how far. Uae is a total waste of time if you don’t have like 500k naira extra to run things. Tell them also e be like advance prison. Work to accommodation. Accommodation to work. Bleep it bro.

Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by mywells: 8:08am On Mar 31, 2021
StFrank2:

Forget it. It won’t happen. They don’t even employ blacks Africans for that job. They rather use Indians and Pakistanis or even Nepalese
wow! thanks
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by mailemy(m): 8:29am On Mar 31, 2021
StFrank2:

How many people in Dubai or even Abu Dhabi fit save anything inside 1200aed? And beside no be all the companies offer accommodation and you go eat pay internet and all that stuff. Bro dey tell people exactly how e dey go for that fucking modern days slavery of a country. Well yeah some people strive hard take some professional courses and become something but even before you save money to do course ehn. My brother you go no how far. Uae is a total waste of time if you don’t have like 500k naira extra to run things. Tell them also e be like advance prison. Work to accommodation. Accommodation to work. Bleep it bro.
Simple truth. What you said is the real fact. Before you migrate to UAE,try to read this. It will help you.
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by grandstar(m): 9:01am On Mar 31, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:

Great advice bro.problem with today's youths is that they want quick cash but they fail to realise that there's no free lunch in this world.

You have a point.
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by CryptoRepublic1: 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
StFrank2:

When you say 500k to run things,what do you mean?
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Dubaiguy: 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:

When you say 500k to run things,what do you mean?

What is he running?
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Joe4real1988(m): 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
Dubaiguy:

Many ladies have good job here and live legit life. You just demean all of them like this is very unfair.

Bro its not about having good job. Yeah, some of them have a good but still into what they are into for the right price. If you happen to know them deep, you will understand me better.

Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by StFrank2(m): 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dubaiguy:

What is he running?

I don’t even think this guy live in Dubai. You think job go just come when you land uae? My guy the 500k go cover your rent and job agents with feeding and transport pending till you get small cleaning job lol. Guy to even do any professional courses untop sef na war. Cos the money small still. That’s exactly what I meant.
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Iamaboonasir(m): 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dubaiguy:

Construction job is a NO NO boss, check oda field or make people wey dey mention Europe give u 1 country wia bricklayer easy

Farming nkor(like poultry work)
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by MufasaLion: 6:43am On Apr 02, 2021
Dubaiguy:

What is he running?

Guy get the fuc.k out of this forum. Stop taking advantage of ignorant and desperate Nigerians.

Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Derende(m): 8:19am On Apr 02, 2021
Lol....get out of a forum created by him
MufasaLion:

Guy get the fuc.k out of this forum. Stop taking advantage of ignorant and desperate Nigerians.

Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by MufasaLion: 8:40am On Apr 02, 2021
Derende:
Lol....get out of a forum created by him

Lol. Nah fam!
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Kachikey(m): 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
pocohantas:

I don’t think Nigerians settle for less. Nigerians are ambitious people, be it legitimately or illegitimately. The problem is, many of such Nigerians you see settling for less are coming from a place of nothing, so anything in Dubai would be better than what they left in Nigeria.

Nobody that has earned ordinary 200k in Nigeria, would enter plane to go “HUSTLE” in Dubai. Definitely not with clear eye.

That's the point bro somebody earning 200-250k would not go to Dubai to work make una leave Dubai for pple wey wan hustle money abeg... 70-80k na money for Nigeria for dis kind economy and hardship
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by LongNipple(m): 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
Dubaiguy:

Bro people travel to leave Nigeria and do anything due to the exchange rate.

Imagine a cleaner earning 1200aed. That's 1200×131. company will still provide accommodation for him though dem fit be 12 in a room, and the job will be stressful too. The money might be the only thing appealing to him.

And Cleaner today fit be Supervisor later, depending on how determined he/she is.

Though I wish our people can look towards better jobs too, We too dey settle for less.

Share my vid with them, probably, they could gain one or two things

Just checked ur profile. Small world. I know u. We practically talked yesterday on one of ur platforms. Does B.Sc Degree Geography and Planning ring a bell to u grin

If you can recall, just smile. I kinda want to stay anonymous on this particular platform.
Thanks wink
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Dubaiguy: 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
LongNipple:

[/b]
Just checked ur profile. Small world. I know u. We practically talked yesterday on one of ur platforms. Does B.Sc Degree Geography and Planning ring a bell to u grin

If you can recall, just smile. I kinda want to stay anonymous on this particular platform.
Thanks wink

Yes I remember

Ur name here na die o
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Explorers(m): 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
sylve11:
The negative comments so far is enough for one not to go close Dubai. grin cool

I tire ogrin
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by hahn(m): 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
LongNipple:

[/b]

Thanks wink

You want to stay anonymous and you put your phone number on your siggy. Lol

Here's a Gift wink

Nasarawa Residents Scoop Fuel From A Fallen Tanker (Photos) / Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa / African Migrants Including Nigerians Stranded Off A Coast In Tunisia. Photos