Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Helpless!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Helpless!!! (404 Views)

Helpless And Dying Just Confused / I Am Helpless / Nairalanders, I'm Just Tired & helpless in this situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helpless!!! by Lankscole: 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
Good morning,,, I'm in need of anyone to teach me everything thing about Street Hustling,since my year  1 in the University I've been restraining myself from entering into Yahoo, during my early first year a friend of mine advised me to join d hustling buh I refused. I've been managing the money I'm getting from my family,  but it can't cater for all my needs and wants,, I'm not greedy though, if I can wear  good clothes, eat good food , have some amount of money in my account to live a comfortable life, I'm okay...Last year worked in a factory but I couldn't save much as I didn't stay long due to the work hazard and sometimes the work isn't stable as we were sent home. So, Anyone around UNIBEN willing to be of help, I'm open for learning... A friend of mine that's willing to teach said I must have 4 old FB accounts but I don't have the resources to acquire such.
Also, I'm open to anyone willing to teach me other way to make money as a student. Thanks!!
Re: Helpless!!! by Daytrader1: 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
You can make money through forex, but i won't teach you for free
Re: Helpless!!! by MrCork1: 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
Lankscole:
Good morning,,, I'm in need of anyone to teach me everything thing about Street Hustling,since my year  1 in the University I've been restraining myself from entering into Yahoo, during my early first year a friend of mine advised me to join d hustling buh I refused. I've been managing the money I'm getting from my family,  but it can't cater for all my needs and wants,, I'm not greedy though, if I can wear  good clothes, eat good food , have some amount of money in my account to live a comfortable life, I'm okay...Last year worked in a factory but I couldn't save much as I didn't stay long due to the work hazard and sometimes the work isn't stable as we were sent home. So, Anyone around UNIBEN willing to be of help, I'm open for learning... A friend of mine that's willing to teach said I must have 4 old FB accounts but I don't have the resources to acquire such.
Also, I'm open to anyone willing to teach me other way to make money as a student. Thanks!!

YAHOO RULE:
...if u cant do time, dont do crime....meaning the day they arresst your asss..Bro do not cry & start calling for mummmy.
REAL TALK!! (THANK ME LATER)
angry
Re: Helpless!!! by Lovethaa: 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
Send me a dm

(1) (Reply)

How I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Lady Explain / SEX SECRETS (Part Three) / 8 Steps To Help You Move On After Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.