Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

CSP, Military Officers, Others Killed In Akwa Ibom State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CSP, Military Officers, Others Killed In Akwa Ibom State (33132 Views)

Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? / 700 Ex-military Officers Amputated, Dismissed Over Boko Haram / Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CSP, Military Officers, Others Killed In Akwa Ibom State by Jostoman: 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
APC wan take style go scattered akwa ibom.

1 Like

Re: CSP, Military Officers, Others Killed In Akwa Ibom State by slivertongue: 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
rest well gallant man Ben ajide. sad u didn't see a mere two decades in d npf.
Re: CSP, Military Officers, Others Killed In Akwa Ibom State by Ogbeniomo: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
funny enuf they will blame it on Buhari who just left the country now for medical 'refitting ' abroad!
when he was at home nko? Oga face front rubbish talk

1 Like

Re: CSP, Military Officers, Others Killed In Akwa Ibom State by engrchykae(m): 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2021
KingLennon:
The black man will always fall back to violence as a means of making a statement. It's a mentality problem....

RIP to the deceased...
whites are more violent and fatalistic.
Two world wars to their name
Re: CSP, Military Officers, Others Killed In Akwa Ibom State by jaxxy(m): 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
Foolishbuhari:
Shey na ESN be this oo abi? People have to know tensions are very high this period. Many People are nursing various degree of anger and vengeance against law enforcement agencies especially police and the army partly due to their reign of impunity over the years which reached a crescendo when they killed youths at Lekki.

Buhari has failed and the lives of law enforcement now mean nothing! A whole CSP killed but do I care? No! Those CSPs are at the very top of the crimes happening in the police force!

Our leaders have so failed we have no respectable person or voice amongst them that people can listen to and trust. Nobody to speak for the masses. undecided

1 Like

Re: CSP, Military Officers, Others Killed In Akwa Ibom State by Foolishbuhari: 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2021
jaxxy:

Our leaders have so failed we have no respectable person or voice amongst them that people can listen to and trust. Nobody to speak for the masses. undecided

It's unfortunate

1 Like

Re: CSP, Military Officers, Others Killed In Akwa Ibom State by maasoap(m): 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
Foolishbuhari:
Shey na ESN be this oo abi? People have to know tensions are very high this period. Many People are nursing various degree of anger and vengeance against law enforcement agencies especially police and the army partly due to their reign of impunity over the years which reached a crescendo when they killed youths at Lekki.

Buhari has failed and the lives of law enforcement now mean nothing! A whole CSP killed but do I care? No! Those CSPs are at the very top of the crimes happening in the police force!

Still on this Lekki audio massacre?
Re: CSP, Military Officers, Others Killed In Akwa Ibom State by Foolishbuhari: 9:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
maasoap:

Still on this Lekki audio massacre?

Yeah it's audio because you choose for it to be so for you. You cannot wake a man pretending to be asleep

1 Like

Re: CSP, Military Officers, Others Killed In Akwa Ibom State by KingLennon(m): 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
engrchykae:
whites are more violent and fatalistic.
Two world wars to their name
Am not talking about world wars am talking about the mentality we have...
Re: CSP, Military Officers, Others Killed In Akwa Ibom State by KingLennon(m): 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
bosco2017:

slowpoke . For how long can you remain peaceful n.the security forces are killing the innocent extrajudiciary
Spoken like a black man.... It's a mentality problem and you are part of this problem. Illiteracy is a problem...
Re: CSP, Military Officers, Others Killed In Akwa Ibom State by engrchykae(m): 12:59am On Mar 31, 2021
KingLennon:

Am not talking about world wars am talking about the mentality we have...
it is the fatalistic mentality that led to world wars.
They are obsessed with making weapons, even weaponizing viruses
Re: CSP, Military Officers, Others Killed In Akwa Ibom State by Rolly22(m): 1:56am On Mar 31, 2021
ablejesus26:
The rate at which young men take to destruction and senseless killings is quite alarming, now the consequences of dis actions will spread across even innocent ones.

What a shame

I
I Hope you said this same thing When police and Nigerian military were busy Killing the youths.
Re: CSP, Military Officers, Others Killed In Akwa Ibom State by Idiko1: 2:09am On Mar 31, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Our people hate the bitter truth, they prefer to experience its effects like the Biafran war. The covid 19 curfew was enough for reasonable ones to know that war is evil, yet our people are beating the drums of war, forgetting its effect are to enormous to count, from lack of food, lack of water, lack of light, lack of security to lack of hospital for medical care to lack of internet & phone service.
A word is enough for the wise.

Only a fool goes to war because drums are beaten. If disintegration of Nigeria can remove the drums and war, what the hell are Nigerians waiting? We must have our different countries for peace to reign in what is called Nigeria.
Re: CSP, Military Officers, Others Killed In Akwa Ibom State by stormborn28(m): 7:28am On Mar 31, 2021
Urban9aira:
Nigeria and bad news.................Omo!!!

Who else have noticed how almost every news media only report Bad news 98% of the time.''

For your mental health, please just dey watch NTA
NTA na news media... That outdated info board ....nonsense everywhere
Re: CSP, Military Officers, Others Killed In Akwa Ibom State by 22brains(m): 10:32am On Mar 31, 2021
Re: CSP, Military Officers, Others Killed In Akwa Ibom State by ablejesus26(m): 11:17am On Mar 31, 2021
Rolly22:

I
I Hope you said this same thing When police and Nigerian military were busy Killing the youths.

Why are most of you guys fond of doing this here

I condemn brutality and misappropriation of power from the angle of the Sec force anytime,anyday.

I also condemn dis barbaric act of criminality too.
Re: CSP, Military Officers, Others Killed In Akwa Ibom State by Ryan03(f): 11:50am On Mar 31, 2021
ivolt:

When the same criminal "youths" descend on your street. It is still the same police you wish death on that you will cry to.
I really hope no policeman will come out then, let them all take up arms and protect their selves as they wish
Re: CSP, Military Officers, Others Killed In Akwa Ibom State by airminem(f): 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
RIP to the slain security personnels. My condolences to their family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policemen Boo Gov Matawalle After Bandits’ Murder Of 13 Colleagues / Photos Of El-rufai On Abuja-Kaduna Train This Afternoon / NIA Collected $289m Cash From NAPIMS Account In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.