Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,039 members, 7,863,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

Making Money With Trading Forex. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money With Trading Forex. (96 Views)

Learn How To Beat The Market Like A Pro With Trading Game [part 1] / Join,trade/invest With Trading Company,earn Good Profit Weekly,get Loan / Enriching Our Generation With Trading Skill And Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Money With Trading Forex. by stevemagnus2020(m): 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
hello guy,

how are you all doing today;

i have search for job without getting any and after a long time of staying at home;

someone introduce me to trading forex.

after being taught for a some period of time.i was told i can go and open account,fund it and start

trading,which i did .but i just keep losing money.

pls i need someone is professional in trading forex and who can help me with what to do to avert losing money

cos am just tired.it beginning to seen like a gamble to me.

(1) (Reply)

A Trader Emerges Winner Of Princewill ‘hard Worker’ Award Contest For March 2021 / Why You're Not Making Sales Part 1 / Send And Able To Receive Paypal In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.