Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,994 members, 7,866,734 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Have You Got Your Boarding Pass?(Pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Got Your Boarding Pass?(Pics) (199 Views)

Signs Of Ọgbanje: Why You Got The Mark On Your Face At Tender Age / Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty / Jesus Got Your Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Got Your Boarding Pass?(Pics) by Righteousness2(m): 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
Have you gotten your Boarding pass for Titus 213 Airlines?
Titus 2:13
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ

If No, Do not wait any longer!
The Plane is about to Depart!
The Captain Has come on the Loud Speakee and is Screaming to All "PREPARE FOR DEPARTURE "

If you Have not yet Boarded the plane,
Do it right now.
Put your Faith and Trust right now in the Blood of JESUS Christ.
Believe JESUS Christ died on the Cross for your Sin
Believe HE was Buried
Believe that HE rose from the dead on the third day.

1Corithians 15:1-4

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Come on Board folks! Departure is at Hand.

Re: Have You Got Your Boarding Pass?(Pics) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
All shall be saved in the end - this has been made possible through Jesus Christ who died for our sins and resurrected, giving us victory over death and ensuring our eternal union with God .

BTW, Rapture is unbiblical.
Re: Have You Got Your Boarding Pass?(Pics) by Kobojunkie: 4:56am On Mar 31, 2021
KingEbukasBlog:
All shall be saved in the end - this has been made possible through Jesus Christ who died for our sins and resurrected, giving us victory over death and ensuring our eternal union with God .

BTW, Rapture is unbiblical.
The idea that All shall be saved in the end is not biblical either. Those who remain condemned have no salvation as a result of their unbelief so how will they be saved in the end? John 3 vs 16 -21

And as for the idea of an eternal union with God, those who are to spend eternity in Hell do not have a union with God as you claim ...Matthew 25 vs 31-46.

(1) (Reply)

7 Dangers Of Worry / Marriage And Fornication / Will you Consider This Devilish or antichrist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.