Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Dbanj Celebrates His Wife, Lineo, On Her 30th Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Celebrates His Wife, Lineo, On Her 30th Birthday (44722 Views)

DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) / D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Celebrates His Wife, Lineo, On Her 30th Birthday by lookingfly: 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
Newsmic:
Singer, DBanj took to his Instagram handle
to celebrate his wife, Lineo on her 30th birthday today 30th March, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNCnmikjy-3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lineo was moved by his show of love and she also took to his comment section to express her love for him.
the way dbanj de enjoy this him wife ehm....I de happy for him. Baba God, give me this kind sweet wife to marry too oooo.
Re: Dbanj Celebrates His Wife, Lineo, On Her 30th Birthday by SEGLIZ: 10:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
Cutie09:

Thank you for the knowledge. God bless you sir. [

you're welcome sir.
Re: Dbanj Celebrates His Wife, Lineo, On Her 30th Birthday by rita25(f): 9:18am On Mar 31, 2021
THE KOKO MASTER.....CORRECT GUY
Re: Dbanj Celebrates His Wife, Lineo, On Her 30th Birthday by SURElee(f): 10:08am On Mar 31, 2021
Anigreat:
[s][/s]

shocked

I wanted to asked if you were among the girls Dbanj slept with, then I suddenly remember that even at gun point, Dbanj wouldn't have stoop so low to sleep with a woman like you. Yes, i called you woman because 40something years old person is no longer a girl. Maybe since you're still not married, you think you're still a kid. Madam you don old finish, go find husband yourself, if husband no wan find you.

Guy, you can correct her in love so she learns rather than age shame and also marriage shame her.

If she marries and the marriage fails, una go still shame person. Old age is a gift from God no be curse, a lot of people her age are dead o!

Correct her well so she knows what and how to say it.
God bless you guy and peace!

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Celebrates His Wife, Lineo, On Her 30th Birthday by chimeremodlyn: 10:50am On Mar 31, 2021
LMS1:
To That Poccupine Called Zzor Your Comment Is Always Fratanising,
It Is A Pityable Dismal Pismal That At Your Age You Still Come Here Every Yelitude To Spew Bombaclatic Sarcasm.
Are You Not Firigeous Of Your Gender?
Do You Think We Will All Fold Our Arms And Read Your Crankiploids Without Making A Swift Move?
Who Do You Think You Are?
A Pastrine? A Quata Femine? A Tinubuist? Are You Even A Bombadier?...

grin Aswear That My English Go Pain Am Die!! grin
Lwkmd!

Pls sir, are you ok. What kind of grammar are you spewing?��

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Celebrates His Wife, Lineo, On Her 30th Birthday by maduka87(m): 10:54am On Mar 31, 2021
Re: Dbanj Celebrates His Wife, Lineo, On Her 30th Birthday by LMS1(m): 10:58am On Mar 31, 2021
chimeremodlyn:

Pls sir, are you ok. What kind of grammar are you spewing?��
Pls Sir, I Am Ok. You May Need To Ask Honourable Patrick That Question. He Is My Mentor. :O

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Celebrates His Wife, Lineo, On Her 30th Birthday by lovchalice(f): 11:32am On Mar 31, 2021
The insult is uncalled for
You don't insult people with circumstances that are beyond their control
Nairaland men please take note
Anigreat:
[s][/s]

shocked

I wanted to asked if you were among the girls Dbanj slept with, then I suddenly remember that even at gun point, Dbanj wouldn't have stoop so low to sleep with a woman like you. Yes, i called you woman because 40something years old person is no longer a girl. Maybe since you're still not married, you think you're still a kid. Madam you don old finish, go find husband yourself, if husband no wan find you.
Re: Dbanj Celebrates His Wife, Lineo, On Her 30th Birthday by moyosore32: 11:53am On Mar 31, 2021
Zzor:
But he goes about sleeping with girls,a man of easy virtue, and here he is with a brainwashing birthday message.He's just lucky with marriage because I didn't expect he will last six month in his marriage

go and buy sense
Re: Dbanj Celebrates His Wife, Lineo, On Her 30th Birthday by otipoju(m): 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
Zzor:
But he goes about sleeping with girls,a man of easy virtue, and here he is with a brainwashing birthday message.He's just lucky with marriage because I didn't expect he will last six month in his marriage

A philanderer always treasures a good woman.

You choose wether to be an easy lay or one for keeps.

Its up to you.
Re: Dbanj Celebrates His Wife, Lineo, On Her 30th Birthday by Sewgon79(m): 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nonexistent:
So he slept with you too. This Dbanj sef, he can't even sleep with people that get sense.

Don't mind Dbanj. Next time he want to bleep girls, he should ask for their CV if getting SENSE is part of their attribute.
Re: Dbanj Celebrates His Wife, Lineo, On Her 30th Birthday by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
Very beautiful wife D'banj has. kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action / Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days / Timaya's Epic Reply To A Fan Who Called Him Old Vampire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.