Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,213 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits (25756 Views)

‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest / Buderi Isiya: Kaduna’s Most Wanted Bandit Holding Afaka Students To Ransom / Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate (2) (3) (4)

Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by Muhylonaire007: 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
Lwkmd grin grin grin
This is you running away from duties grin
Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by julybaba(m): 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by jamiudinho(m): 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kriss216:
But, you're minister of Banditry and Terrorism affairs, isn't negotiations part of your jurisdiction? Or you don't negotiate for Christians?
But don't u think the story Jesus safe is scam cos if truly he safe those his worshipers shouldn't have b take away
Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by lookingfly: 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/30/students-rccg-members-abduction-im-not-a-negotiator-for-bandits-gumi/
and useless buhari is going medical tourism........ Sometimes, we nigerian's deserve what we're getting sef.....next time, we won't vote with sentiment.
Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by chiedozie198100: 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
It's mind boggling when you realize that this buffoon is a medical doctor n retired army captain.
Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by clothingonline(m): 10:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
Church should not pay ooooo
Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by IYANGBALI: 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
Las las this country must go down in flames
Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by TheGift: 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
His stupidity shall yet unfold!
Olobofife:
Gumi is stupid.
Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by TheGift: 11:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
Na your village, beginning with your family and extended family homes, go go down in flames. Say "Amen", oh you anarchistic and destructive waster!
IYANGBALI:
Las las this country must go down in flames
Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by History555: 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
Where is redeem, can abi its only to collect offering and tithe dem sabi
Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by registerin: 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry When the foundation is faulty, innocent people will suffer from it. Only God knows how their families are doing now cry No good security! No good health care! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Say a word of prayers to me too that God the perfect healer should heal me wholeheartedly and send helpers to me, thanks.
the Lord our God is an healer, by the decree of the power that created light out of darkness I AM THAT I AM, Jehovah the healer in Jesus name before this time tomorrow you are heal, expect the devil deprived you from confess this prayers, even if the devil do, as long as you under the sun the moon and the stars of heaven you shall be heal in Jesus name. John 14: 14

Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by calcal: 12:10am On Mar 31, 2021
Anigreat:

You're so useless Gumi

God will punish you and your generation.

So because this has to do with Christians, suddenly you're not bandits negotiator.

The Islamization agenda you people up north is having for this country will not work, it will only work when Biafrans are no longer in this useless failed , terrorists and bandits filled contraption.
I can only pity the few christians that will share same country with terrorist like you.

Join us for the actualization of ODUDUWA AND BIAFRA, YOU WILL BE FREE
Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by IYANGBALI: 5:18am On Mar 31, 2021
TheGift:
Na your village, beginning with your family and extended family homes, go go down in flames. Say "Amen", oh you anarchistic and destructive waster!
Las las this country must go down in flames insha Allah
Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by LLMG: 6:41am On Mar 31, 2021
Hypocrite, that's how one idiot was indirectly calling Jesus a magician on a national TV yesterday. Self destroyers.
Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by ugunna(f): 7:34am On Mar 31, 2021
But, you're minister of Banditry and Terrorism affairs, isn't negotiations part of your jurisdiction? Or you don't negotiate for Christians?
Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by cardoctor(m): 8:28am On Mar 31, 2021
This matter is serious.
Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by rita25(f): 9:09am On Mar 31, 2021
BUT IF NA ISMEALITES NOW YOU GO ENTER BUSH TURN MEDIATOR ............THAT COVID 19 VACCINE YOU TOOK WILL BE YOUR END.
Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by abdulwahhab001(m): 10:48am On Mar 31, 2021
some news had it that one of the abductees parent died because of heart attack.... very very sad indeed
Oluolad86:
cry When the foundation is faulty, innocent people will suffer from it. Only God knows how their families are doing now cry No good security! No good health care! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Say a word of prayers to me too that God the perfect healer should heal me wholeheartedly and send helpers to me, thanks.
Re: Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits by TheGift: 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
After you, please.
IYANGBALI:
Las las this country must go down in flames insha Allah

Mbaka: God Told Me Buhari Is A Saviour! No Religious Discrimination (Throwback) / Navy Personnel Beat Women In Abia: Navy, Abia State Government React / FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company