Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,153 members, 7,957,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos) (44407 Views)

Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) / Major U.I Urang Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Borno / Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos) by calcal: 12:05am On Mar 31, 2021
The guy just die for nothing, absolutely nothing. where is Jobless Yusuf?
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos) by karika2018: 1:06am On Mar 31, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Sad!

The first pix though

Is it the force of Boko Haram bullet that carries him up like that as if he's sumersaulting ? shocked

Your people up north sowed this seed, and the seed germinated and grows to be a big wild tree that can't be trim, everyone in the country has been affected by the evil fruit produced by this wild tree, but I thank God it's the north that feel the negative impact of this evil fruit produced by this wild tree they planted. Your people obviously failed you bro.

Idiotic useless Boko haram terrorists has been killing my brothers from south, your death really makes no difference.

Rest in peace.

To those nursing the ambition of joining the Nigeria army, especially those from south. My advice to you all is, kill and bury such ambition as it does no one any good. You dont deserve to die for a country who careless about you, but pampers and protect terrorists , flying them around the world and paying them heavily. Used your head brothers.

You spoke with wisdom.....it is so foolish to die for a country like nigeria........
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos) by Yankee101: 1:27am On Mar 31, 2021
Boko haram or gulani bandits in zamfara?
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 1:28am On Mar 31, 2021
heendrix:
This guy was very popular for his Bullets weaving prowess thr his stunts. It's obvious Nigga was clearly set up. RIP buddy

set up?
do you even know the meaning of ambush?
it takes the grace of God to survive an ambush oga.

RIP young soldier.
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos) by Duplexxx: 2:23am On Mar 31, 2021
See Jacky chan o
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 3:46am On Mar 31, 2021
Another sacrifice to the deities by our useless leaders..
May God continue to PUNISH them.....
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos) by tit(f): 3:49am On Mar 31, 2021
Boko Haram in zamfara?
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 6:27am On Mar 31, 2021
Rest on bro
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos) by illicit(m): 6:44am On Mar 31, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:
all works no play makes jack a dull boy! Even foreign armies do have time for fun or why you no go lead front as per say you be serious person.

I be teacher, na me serious pass and that's my own stunt....

u?
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos) by ugunna(f): 7:44am On Mar 31, 2021
the government should come and explain why the Bokoharam are still existing till now.
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos) by elisho: 8:10am On Mar 31, 2021
u just waste your life for nothing this useless country don't what dieting for
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 8:33am On Mar 31, 2021
I concur with you, infact any Southern especially Ibo guy that wants to join the Nigerian Army should be spat on. Gone are the days having the majority in the army as Ahmadu Bello urged the Northerners then. Will give the region advantage. Creating strong militant group well equipped and trained is enough to pin and dislogde the Nigerian Army.

We urge OUR SOUTHERN BROTHERS IN THE ARMY TO LEAVE THERE OOOO....WE HAVE BEEN SHOUTING IT LIKE A MD MAN HERE....THE TIME IS COMING WHEN THOSE THAT BELIEVE IN ONE NIGERIA AND ESPIRITE DE CORP WILL BE SUDDENLY KILLED EVEN THOSE THAT PLEDGE NEUTRALITY TOO. THIS IS MY LAMENTATION TO OUR IBO BROTHERS IN THE ARMY, WISE UP!!! WISE UP!!! THE NIGERIAN ARMY IS TOOL FOR THE NORTH TO CRAFTILY SPREAD THEIR HIDDEN AGENDA.

PLEASE ITS TIME TO LEAVE EN MASSE.....

quote author=Anigreat post=100340223] shocked

Sad!

The first pix though

Is it the force of Boko Haram bullet that carries him up like that as if he's sumersaulting ? shocked

Your people up north sowed this seed, and the seed germinated and grows to be a big wild tree that can't be trim, everyone in the country has been affected by the evil fruit produced by this wild tree, but I thank God it's the north that feel the negative impact of this evil fruit produced by this wild tree they planted. Your people obviously failed you bro.

Idiotic useless Boko haram terrorists has been killing my brothers from south, your death really makes no difference.

Rest in peace.

To those nursing the ambition of joining the Nigeria army, especially those from south. My advice to you all is, kill and bury such ambition as it does no one any good. You dont deserve to die for a country who careless about you, but pampers and protect terrorists , flying them around the world and paying them heavily. Used your head brothers. [/quote]
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:24am On Mar 31, 2021
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:25am On Mar 31, 2021
illicit:

I be teacher, na me serious pass and that's my own stunt....

u?
teachers and sleep 5&6 angry
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos) by illicit(m): 9:32am On Mar 31, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:
teachers and sleep 5&6 angry

tongue
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos) by labisibrass(m): 10:29am On Mar 31, 2021
heendrix:
This guy was very popular for his Bullets weaving prowess thr his stunts. It's obvious Nigga was clearly set up. RIP buddy
Do you guys ever think twice before typing anything that comes to your head?
He was clearly set up, for what exactly!
No matter how well trained you are,it takes grace of God to survive ambush.RIp Soldier
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos) by Emmanuel010414(m): 11:22am On Mar 31, 2021
illicit:
That first pics, is that how he died or what
May God forgive you .
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 11:30am On Mar 31, 2021
Entering Nigerian Army is direct ticket to painful exit or gone so soon. Nigeria is not worth dying for. Forget patriotism, fight against Boko Haram is not a sincere one. There's so much compromise, deceit and insincerity from Northerners both in BHaram attack zones and within the military.
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos) by eseago: 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
lucky999:
i can never join Nigerian army or allow my love ones to join Nigerian army..
the government should come and explain why the Bokoharam are still existing till now.
The late Abacha said that any insurgency that is more than 24 hours, know that government is involve.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos) by vicfajeze: 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
illicit:
That first pics, is that how he died or what
bro I wander ooo
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
Anfield247:

My friend from bandit city!
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos) by captainspear(m): 7:00am On Apr 04, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
grin
it is a kindness to call you demonic! a boy died to keep you from horrors you wouldn't survive, and you show such stupid ungratefulness. you're a witch
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos) by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:34am On Apr 04, 2021
[s]
captainspear:
it is a kindness to call you demonic! a boy died to keep you from horrors you wouldn't survive, and you show such stupid ungratefulness. you're a witch
[/s]
those massacred by useless fulanian army in Orlu are humans too
those massacred by the demonic Nigerian army across Nigeria are humans too.

the difference is that Nigerian useless army met their match in bokoharam
I'll rejoice to their deaths
bloody bastards

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDDC: Kemebradikumo Pondei Walks Out On Reps / Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members / Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.