Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,884 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Your Thoughts On This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Thoughts On This (923 Views)

Is Yahoo (gee) Becoming A Culture In This Generation? What Are Your Thoughts. / If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts / Your Thoughts Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Thoughts On This by Goodlyhrt(m): 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
I am currently working for a computer school, but the fact is that I am the sole instructor of this computer school. My boss does not make much input other than he is the boss and most times he is not always around like now.

The problem is that he is making it hard for me at this moment. I dully remit money to him whenever money comes in from students paying their course fees but he would never feel comfortable bringing out money to reinvest into the business. He just expects me to always give him money whenever it comes but wouldn't
want to provide money for maintenance of some of the inventories when they go bad.

Ok, this year'sJanuary he made some adverts that immensely boosted the business and returns were coming. When I requested for my salary, he could only pay some part of it siting that he spent much money in the advert and I should wait for him to recover some of the money. No problem!

Currently our only generator that we use for our school got really bad. When I called to tell him, he was earnestly asking me what I think he should do that I should source out the money from the business to repair the generator. I was shocked! Considering the epileptic power supply in my area I was tired with my life.

I know I have been wasting my whole time working for this man, the signs are there but I never knew he is this dumb and lack basic business acumen.

Every penny gotten from a business venture shouldn't be for jamboree but my boss here just takes and never plans to reinvest. Or doesn't see the need to reinvest because he doesn't pay house rent (his mother's house) so he doesn't see the need to expand or doesn't know how to expand... gush my brain Is bleeding from thoughts..

I want to suggest to him to hand over the management of the business to me and I will be remitting a fixed amount to him monthly.

What are your thoughts on this?

Open to the floor!
Re: Your Thoughts On This by MufasaLion: 6:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
He's never gonna give it to you and if he should you'd regret it because he's not business conscious and he's gonna put you under too much pressure to make enough returns for him.

It's not worth it. He doesn't understand business hence the reason he doesn't appreciate your inputs/suggestions/advice and never would. There's nit even a career growth there.

I'd urge you to leave if you can but weigh your options.

Shalom!
Re: Your Thoughts On This by Goodlyhrt(m): 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
MufasaLion:
He's never gonna have it I've to you and if he should you'd regret it because he's not business conscious and he's gonna put you under too much pressure to make enough returns for him.

It's not worth it. He doesn't understand business hence the reason he doesn't appreciate your inputs/suggestions/advice and never would. There's nit even a career growth there.

I'd urge you to leave if you can but weigh your options.

Shalom!
thanks immeasurably for this. I appreciate
Re: Your Thoughts On This by MufasaLion: 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
thanks immeasurably for this. I appreciate

You're welcome!

Stay safe bruv.
Re: Your Thoughts On This by NiRfreak(m): 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
Do and do and leave if you can't cope. Chikena
Re: Your Thoughts On This by pansophist(m): 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
Leave and start yours, and do it better than him. It seems you're the engine and mind of the business, he is merely a ceremonial boss that doesn't even know business. This is your chance, learn, and launch.

Be a smart worker, as well as a hardworker.

5 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On This by Crunchyg3: 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
I am currently working for a computer school, but the fact is that I am the sole instructor of this computer school. My boss does not make much input other than he is the boss and most times he is not always around like now.

The problem is that he is making it hard for me at this moment. I dully remit money to him whenever money comes in from students paying their course fees but he would never feel comfortable bringing out money to reinvest into the business. He just expects me to always give him money whenever it comes but wouldn't
want to provide money for maintenance of some of the inventories when they go bad.

Ok, this year'sJanuary he made some adverts that immensely boosted the business and returns were coming. When I requested for my salary, he could only pay some part of it siting that he spent much money in the advert and I should wait for him to recover some of the money. No problem!

Currently our only generator that we use for our school got really bad. When I called to tell him, he was earnestly asking me what I think he should do that I should source out the money from the business to repair the generator. I was shocked! Considering the epileptic power supply in my area I was tired with my life.

I know I have been wasting my whole time working for this man, the signs are there but I never knew he is this dumb and lack basic business acumen.

Every penny gotten from a business venture shouldn't be for jamboree but my boss here just takes and never plans to reinvest. Or doesn't see the need to reinvest because he doesn't pay house rent (his mother's house) so he doesn't see the need to expand or doesn't know how to expand... gush my brain Is bleeding from thoughts..

I want to suggest to him to hand over the management of the business to me and I will be remitting a fixed amount to him monthly.

What are your thoughts on this?

Open to the floor!
How can you possibly use the word "dumb" to describe your boss. It tells slot about you. He was this dumb and was able to set up the business and employ you
Re: Your Thoughts On This by SILENTandSMART2: 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
Please summarize everything for me in 5 lines , God don't just give me energy to read epistles

Learn to summarize things it is very important in man's life wink
Re: Your Thoughts On This by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
Crunchyg3:

How can you possibly use the word "dumb" to describe your boss. It tells slot about you. He was this dumb and was able to set up the business and employ you
Don't be smart by half.

How can an entrepreneur reason this way and expect to go far?

Of course anybody can open up a venture such as this. Maintaining and growing it that's what really matters not starting it up.

He has been running this business for more than 15 years and still doesn't have some of this basic knowledge says a lot.
Re: Your Thoughts On This by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Please summarize everything for me in 5 lines , God don't just give me energy to read epistles

Learn to summarize things it is very important in man's life wink
Better you read it through so that you could be able to see and answer my question
Re: Your Thoughts On This by SILENTandSMART2: 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
Better you read it through so that you could be able to see and answer my question

Whala wa , so you can't summarize ?

You want me to give you standard advice , and you're still tellin' me to read through , what nonsense is dat ,

If you can't summarize what you wrote lemme alone abeg ,
Re: Your Thoughts On This by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
Don't be smart by half.

Of course anybody can open up a venture such as this. Maintaining and growing it that's what really matters not starting it up.

He has been running this business for more than 15 years and still doesn't have some of this basic knowledge says a lot.

My brother calm down, using derigatory words on people doesn't make sense in this your context, just stop it.

I disapprove of the way your boss handles his business however give him his place period.

Many are saying you should leave, don't until you find another employment elsewhere, if you leave to nothing it will be painful if you don't secure another or business on time.

Secondly if you want to manage the school I believe that's a brilliant step, computer business depending on the segment of market you are attending to is very lucrative, having done one myself, however make sure there's a binding agreement with witnesses which is tenable in court as to what and what is expected from you and him in explicit understandable English.

Lastly he seems to trust you a bit capitalize on that and find out his fears and seek to address them as you bring the idea to him. Give it your best shot. If he doesn't accept start mapping out ways to leave there, he's making you bitter unknown to you, the half salary and all that frustration that comes from lack of due diligence on his part.

May you succeed.
Re: Your Thoughts On This by Crunchyg3: 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
Don't be smart by half.

This explainations still doesn't give you the right to call your Boss dumb. Like I said before, it shows slot about your personality. He that wears the shoes know where it pinches. Don't be suprise that they will give you full running of that place and it will crumble in your hand with 2 years. "Pikin wey dem carry for back no dey always know sey road far"
Re: Your Thoughts On This by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
Crunchyg3:

This explainations still doesn't give you the right to call your Boss dumb. Like I said before, it shows slot about your personality. He that wears the shoes know where it pinches. Don't be suprise that they will give you full running of that place and it will crumble in your hand with 2 years. "Pikin wey dem carry for back no dey always know sey road far"
Sir I am not going to sugar coat words when I address issues that concerns my life and welfare. He acts like he is dumb so. I don't know if I will crumble the business or not.. anything can happen but I can't show this much leniency towards a business that I know is bringing back returns consistently.
Re: Your Thoughts On This by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Whala wa , so you can't summarize ?

You want me to give you standard advice , and you're still tellin' me to read through , what nonsense is dat ,

If you can't summarize what you wrote lemme alone abeg ,
Ok.

A business that I run for someone (though I don't have the full managerial right) is being run to the ground because my boss doesn't like to reinvest into the business. I want to talk to him to hand over the business to me at a fixed remiitance per month.

How about that?
Re: Your Thoughts On This by Crunchyg3: 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
Sir I am not going to sugar coat words when I address issues that concerns my life and welfare. He acts like he is dumb so. I don't know if I will crumble the business or not.. anything can happen but I can't show this much leniency towards a business that I know is bringing back returns consistently.
Well my advice. Source for funds and set up your own computer training centre. You can start small and grow it, if you feel you can nolonger work under your boss. Peace
Re: Your Thoughts On This by SILENTandSMART2: 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
Ok.

A business that I run for someone (though I don't have the full managerial right) is being run to the ground because my boss doesn't like to reinvest into the business. I want to talk to him to hand over the business to me at a fixed remiitance per month.

How about that?

Now you're talking like a real nĂ­gga and smart nigga , that's how smart people does wink

Beg your boss or move on , if you can get capital stand on your own smiley

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been On A Date Where The Lady Wants To Pay The Bills? / Why Women Love Sneaky Behaviour.... / Lesbian Girl Masturbate Using Her Girlfriend Bald Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.