Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR (34712 Views)

Burutai Flown By His Pilot Son From Sokoto To Abuja (Photo) / Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School / El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by Chanchet: 10:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
Is it that easy to lose your love ones to banditary? You guys needs to do lots more to secure the states and the country
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by hibeebeeking: 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
So what? We are in after world. He is even daft for toying with the lives of his children. What is he trying to prove. This country where policies changes every hour. Another govt come and start different policy.
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by Gandollaar(f): 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
SarakiBukola:
Hehehehe.

Now they are feeling the heat themselves.

Let's not laugh ooo. Buhari's incompetence might consume us all! undecided
It's your conehead it will consume!

After voting him in twice, you are now regurgitating. Anu!
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by Tomilola360: 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
kudos to him jare.

but that is stupid grown up baby boy that goes online to spew thrash sha. I don't want to say I hate him
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by PROPHETmichael: 11:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
Baba na wisdom

Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
SuperBold:
At least he put his son there, we are all human being, can any of you father try it?

How many governor in your decayed online country can put his child in public school like El rufia?

You are all bunch of hypocrites

I think you need to recheck the meaning of hypocrite... Given his utterances and that of his wife, they are the hypocrites! Because they contradict themselves...I paid off herdsmen in Chad/Niger=>I wont pay terrorists for example. Google the meaning of hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kingspin:
The other day, El-Rufai's wife, Hadiza was busy tweeting from her ranch

Twerking? Haba! Twerking for who?
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by favor914: 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
Houstency:

Same applies to me. Reason I wouldn't want to dignify the Zombie you quoted with a reply. He has abundance of time with his numerous NL moniker for back and forth exchanges.
But you dignify by taking note, & mentioning?
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by biggyman: 12:48am On Mar 31, 2021
25 kg fresh instant oat available. We distribute nationwide. Place your order while stock last.

E mail: chonexteeventures@gmail.com

Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by ZooOga: 12:51am On Mar 31, 2021
smart move, i would do the same with all these paid insecurity mercenaries wrecking havoc, death and destruction in the country.
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by Duplexxx: 2:12am On Mar 31, 2021
If you dey among the kidnappers you have to play a safety roll
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by shugamummy: 3:28am On Mar 31, 2021
Merit system, Sorry Quota system forced them to work hard to make money and send their children abroad for schooling even before they became Governor. That's why they want their online country to become a reality so they can bequeath to their generations to come true life. Instead of living in bondage with ravaged bandits.

SuperBold:
At least he put his son there, we are all human being, can any of you father try it?

How many governor in your decayed online country can put his child in public school like El rufia?

Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by EmmyOD(m): 3:53am On Mar 31, 2021
I wonder if I would have enrolled my son there at the first place if I were El Ruafai. He really tried oooo. In the midst of all these haters, both political and tribal haters

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by playtheblues(f): 4:09am On Mar 31, 2021
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by sameks08(m): 4:14am On Mar 31, 2021
the little boyoyo might be over sea nw enjoying you never can tell
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by MemoriesAndMe: 4:52am On Mar 31, 2021
He secretly withdrawa his child from public school? Is he expected to announce to the entire world about his choice of schools for his kids? What sort of biased reporting is this?
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by gbagyiza: 5:08am On Mar 31, 2021
SuperBold:

I am from Kaduna but currently working in the southern part of Nigeria. I applaud the governor's courage for enrolling his son in such school as a governor n removing the child is anything a good father will do at this moment. This action itself is a means if securing the lives of other pupils in the school because the bandits may strike purposely to take the governors son. I am always against elrufai's decision as a governor but this move is commendable.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by Nobody: 5:36am On Mar 31, 2021
SuperBold:

Whose duty is it to make the schools safer?... so other kids are sacrificial lambs... how do you people reason..
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by Abdulmumin412(m): 5:43am On Mar 31, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

I still remember when this short devil of a governor was doing eyes service of his son going to public school.

The terrorist should have allowed his son continue in public school, then we will know that he really mean it.

Useless terrorist midget of a governor.
Though u are entitled to your opinion but this man has tried to enroll his son in public school knowing fully that such son is a hot cake to kidnappers. How many governors, senators, ministers or even LG chairmen has ever try that. When the news of him enrolling his son broke out I thought within one week he will leave the school but is only recently the boy is not in school, beside we are yet to be sure if he has finally leave the school.
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by Abdulmumin412(m): 5:47am On Mar 31, 2021
Though everyone is entitled to their opinion but this man has tried to enroll his son in public school knowing fully that such son is a hot cake to kidnappers. How many governors, senators, ministers or even LG chairmen has ever try that. When the news of him enrolling his son broke out I thought within one week he will leave the school but is only recently the boy is not in school, beside we are yet to be sure if he has finally leave the school.
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by IYANGBALI: 6:00am On Mar 31, 2021
He needs to do the DNA of that boy, the boy too resemble their cook
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by capitalzero: 6:29am On Mar 31, 2021
SuperBold:

why did he withdraw his son? He should let him be there as a good example to others. If he is abducted, it is will of God.
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 31, 2021
capitalzero:
why did he withdraw his son? He should let him be there as a good example to others. If he is abducted, it is will of God.

See me see wonder from lamidi cownu children, hate hate hate like say na food u no dey tire?
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by capitalzero: 6:39am On Mar 31, 2021
SuperBold:

See me see wonder from lamidi cownu children, hate hate hate like say na food u no dey tire?
where did you Lamidi cownu here?
Tribalism is mother of all maladies.
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 31, 2021
capitalzero:
where did you Lamidi cownu here?
Tribalism is mother of all maladies.

I know igbos when I see them
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by capitalzero: 6:43am On Mar 31, 2021
SuperBold:

I know igbos when I see them

Confirm. Tribalism is a a serious mental disorder with psychotic symptoms such as delusion. Take a dose of haloperidol to cure your malady.
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by oie(m): 6:56am On Mar 31, 2021
Interested in learning a programming language...see my signature....
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by Blackdisciple(m): 7:02am On Mar 31, 2021
Great boy....
Don't follow your elder brothers Bashir
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by Okoroawusa: 7:06am On Mar 31, 2021
So Saharareporters carry waka go Kaduna just to check wether El-rufai pikin come school?

If this is not witchcraft I don't know what it is...
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by KINGKONG(m): 7:26am On Mar 31, 2021
SuperBold:

Lol.... Just look at what you just typed and you think you are brilliant?

Have you asked yourself how much El-rufai is paying for private tutors for his child?

Because he attends Public school does not mean he has left the kid to the hands of public teachers

Don't be a fool on a public forum, they are lot going on behind the scenes

Don't be a zombie follower
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by zombieHUNTER: 7:27am On Mar 31, 2021
SuperBold:

Even the devil got fans... Chai
Nigeria is dead
If this comment doesn't confirm it... Nothing will

We are talking about a kaduna public school
Where Rufai is the governor...
Why not shut down the school...
What about other children there... They should all perish..

I gave up on the masses and country because of characters like this superbold... There's no hope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor / Buhari Leaves Abuja For New York With Wife, Aisha (Photos) / Moment INEC Announced Ahmadu Fintiri As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.