Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR (34926 Views)

Burutai Flown By His Pilot Son From Sokoto To Abuja (Photo) / Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School / El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by Felixalex(m): 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
Hehehe
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by Centcanada: 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
Withdraw? Where is he running to? When they went to sahel and brought those good for nothing just because they want to use it to win election, had they ever think that these sort of arrangee will backfired? This is just the beginning. When they finished with the poor and average in north, they will surely come for the Rich. No time to run and no time to hide! Can you run forever?
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by shiki(m): 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
cool
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by Patrioticman007(m): 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
festacman:
The little Abubakar El-Rufai will certainly become a TROPHY for bandits if kidnapped.

I thought bandits only kidnap Christians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by Bigdik70inch2(m): 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
G
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by lexy2014: 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
SuperBold:
At least he put his son there, we are all human being, can any of you father try it?

How many governor in your decayed online country can put his child in public school like El rufia?

You are all bunch of hypocrites

But what does d story say
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by Jman06(m): 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
He better works on providing security for the whole state, because security of lives and properties is one of his job descriptions as the chief security officer of the state.
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
rr
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by Akasammyoka: 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
No be say him dey fear because bandit had been technically defeated but jst dat bible don talk make we no test our GOD.
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by Foolishbuhari: 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
SuperBold:
At least he put his son there, we are all human being, can any of you father try it?

How many governor in your decayed online country can put his child in public school like El rufia?

Hypocrisy is when he made the move and called the attention of the media and everyone to it and you and your fellow dunderheads cheered him on. Hypocrisy is when the fool and foolish lots like you come out to say security is better than 2015 and that buhari has tried.

Hypocrisy is he withdrawing his child whilst the children of others await to be used as political points in their sick game up north! Hypocrisy is when nothing has been heard again of the young students who got kidnapped at kaduna and everyone including elrufai have been silent about it

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by 9jaRealist: 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2021
angry
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by heykims(m): 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
That's what a good parent should do

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by adesegun121(m): 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
Lobatan
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by franchasng: 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
Ahmadu Bello
Muritala Mohammed
Muhammadu Buhari
El Rufai
Kwankwaso

These are the number one Muslim terrorists that have held positions of authority in Nigeria, instead spending their lifetime at Guatemala Bay like their fellow Jihadist from Middle East, they rather get elected into positions of power they use to unleash more terror on innocent Nigerians.
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by Yoighaman(m): 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
I don't like El-Rufai but I must admit that I am impressed that he enrolled his kid in a public school, that's out of the norm for a man of his callibre, except he is using his child to play politics....... How many of his contemporaries have their kids in public schools in Nigeria?....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by festacman(m): 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2021
Patrioticman007:

I thought bandits only kidnap Christians.

Bandits are in business to make money and so I am not sure they ask victims their religious leanings before kidnapping them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by 9jaRealist: 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2021
dre11:
How El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School In Kaduna As Kidnapping, Banditry Cases Increase
http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/30/exclusive-how-el-rufai-secretly-withdraws-son-public-school-kaduna-kidnapping-banditry

I don’t blame him...
The little kid will only become a target for terrorists.

That’s what any responsible parent would do...
Parenting is NOT about political statements or symbolisms.

Even the UK military keeps postings of royals top secret...
Protecting the kid and the public are NOT mutually-exclusive!

>
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by guru333(f): 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
Did i just see rema?
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by 9jaRealist: 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
franchasng:
Ahmadu Bello
Muritala Mohammed
Muhammadu Buhari
El Rufai
Kwankwaso

These are the number one Muslim terrorists that have held positions of authority in Nigeria, instead spending their lifetime at Guatemala Bay like their fellow Jihadist from Middle East, they rather get elected into positions of power they use to unleash more terror on innocent Nigerians.

Nigerians/Africans keep obtusely fighting/killing each other over imported foreign superstitions...er, sorry, religions. SMH angry
>
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by Sonoyom(m): 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
E go reach everybody na hot Akara be this.
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by favor914: 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
OOzz:
Short devil hypocrite
You seem to be the hypocrite? Aren’t you shocked that a whole Governor’s son is in a public school by choice?, not like you that public school was your only option?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by jaxxy(m): 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
Our leaders have failed us.
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by Houstency(m): 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
Foolishbuhari:

You really tried engaging the stupid unintelligent troll. Allow him wallow in his stupidity.
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
SuperBold:

I beg leave this matter.
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by 9jaRealist: 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
Foolishbuhari:
Hypocrisy is when he made the move and called the attention of the media and everyone to it and you and your fellow dunderheads cheered him on. Hypocrisy is when the fool and foolish lots like you come out to say security is better than 2015 and that buhari has tried.

Hypocrisy is he withdrawing his child whilst the children of others await to be used as political points in their sick game up north! Hypocrisy is when nothing has been heard again of the young students who got kidnapped at kaduna and everyone including elrufai have been silent about it

Where’s the “hypocrisy”?
Unless you don’t understand the term.

He enrolled him to show that he is serious about reforming public schools. He reportedly withdrew because he would be a tempting target for terrorists and kidnappers (which btw also makes that school safer for the other kids by eliminating that temptation), so where exactly is the supposed “hypocrisy”? If when he enrolled the kid he had noisily proclaimed that it’s evidence of school safety, then you might have a case.
>

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by richie240: 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
SuperBold:

that word is an understatement.
'wickedness+narcissistic' would be more appropriate!
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by favor914: 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
Houstency:

You really tried engaging the stupid unintelligent troll. Allow him wallow in his stupidity.
Stupid & unintelligent? what have you done with your intelligence Mr Nistrodamus? just to be abusing people up & down because of your limited lack of knowledge to comprehend what you don’t understand?
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
favor914:
You seem to be the hypocrite? Aren’t you shocked that a whole Governor’s son is in a public school by choice?, not like you that public school was your only option?

Zombies bore me undecided

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by Tedpgrass: 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
Is this another wife with much younger kid(s)??

Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by Reference(m): 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
Fair enough. Though his dad has a lot of responsibility due to his capacity, it is proper for his son to be withdrawn in such circumstance of rising abductions for his personal safety and that that of other students who will become targets of opportunity because of the lad.

As an ordinary citizen if my child was in the same a school with the child of a governor in that theatre of abductions I will be wise to withdraw him or her just for that fact.

I see nothing wrong here.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by Houstency(m): 10:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
OOzz:

Zombies bore me undecided

Same applies to me. Reason I wouldn't want to dignify the Zombie you quoted with a reply. He has abundance of time with his numerous NL moniker for back and forth exchanges.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dame Patience Jonathan And Her Poor Communication Skills / APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos) / FG Moves To Weed Out Some Sports Betting Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.