Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,081 members, 7,953,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (18436 Views)

Umahi Condemns Killing Of Chike Akunyili By "Unknown Gunmen" / 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) / Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by Fcwilly: 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
Dave Umahi wants to be Nigeria next president ( NNP ) ok ooooo, Ndigbo are watching, MNK we are waiting for your actions.
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by UnabashedIPOB: 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2021
The citizens of Ebonyi state need to rise up against this bastard Umahi and his FULANI masters unless they want to end up like the Hausas in the north.
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by Katuul: 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
DAVID UMAHI IS A VERY BIG IDIOT IN HUMAN MANIFESTATION

A BIG COCONUT HEAD AND COWARD
DUMB ASS
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by TruthinAction: 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
Do more than condemning. Fish out the killers and kill them all. Protect your people. Prevention is better than cure.
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by Blackdisciple(m): 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
I remember during the lockdown 2020 on different occasions truck load of Fulanise were intercepted by security operatives .

Those trucks were conveying Fulani guys on different occasions to other part of the country , some have already succeeded in reaching their victims place even entering because we didn't hear anything like some fulanise in a truck escaped while on a chase with security men.

But people were focused on the pandemic while the fulanise crowl at night to stay some miles away from their victims , for more advantage and these are the same people that are kidnappings, maimings, killing people in OYO, OGUN State and Tinubu is saying they are all one . You are one with KILLERS, MURDERERS , KIDNAPPERS Insane people everywhere.
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by Igboid: 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
Its obvious that ESN is underfunded and lacking in number of personnel. They are spread too thin and can't be everywhere at same time.

Something has to be done about this. They need more financial support to get in more arms and recruit more hands.

We have to help ourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by Blackdisciple(m): 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
OOzz:
Nothing gives these fulani killers the morale to kill more when they know the governor of the state is from their fold; the APC. Check Kaduna, ebonyi, Ogun, Katsina, Borno, yobe, ondo, and host of others.

Haven said this, Buhari is a disaster

You garrit .

Those state are Governed by APC governors.
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by speedchariot(m): 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
Keep condemning.Hope Uzodinma of Imo State kicked against ESN,and you supported his actions against ESN.Shameless Governor
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by truthstands01: 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
Continue to condemn...and continue sleeping until your people are wiped out. What a set of disgusting Governors in South East. Men who have sold their conscience to the devil.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by lionphil(m): 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2021
Anago55:
How can people from far away North come down to Ebonyi state in the southeast and kill scores of locals unchallenged and southern leaders are not asking questions

I swear to God I am afraid of this country. I never believed in any of the conspiracy theories but I think the south is surrendered already waiting for a command

Southern leaders are the most useless creatures I have seen in this Earth

You never believed? Seriously? I reserve my comments. I pray God sees us through this.
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by ThatFairGuy1: 1:41am On Apr 01, 2021
OOzz:
Nothing gives these fulani killers the morale to kill more when they know the governor of the state is from their fold; the APC. Check Kaduna, ebonyi, Ogun, Katsina, Borno, yobe, ondo, and host of others.

Haven said this, Buhari is a disaster
And zamfara is also APC governed State? You need brain
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 2:14am On Apr 01, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

And zamfara is also APC governed State? You need brain

APC is trying so much to make zamfara look like the states I mentioned, in other words, they want to make it ungovernable
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:11am On Apr 01, 2021
Just Sunday evening more than 200cows were see around Emene and people suspected they were moving away from somewhere cos they were too many but with few herder. And the direction they were coming was Ebonyi. On Monday the attack took place..
Which means they first sent out their cows with a few herders while the rest of them stayed to carry out the attacks.
And as usual, the government will do nothing about it.
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by Gamblex(m): 5:31am On Apr 01, 2021
good news... those people u ar mocking u should fill their pain too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bode George Withdraws From PDP Chairmanship Race / Amaechi Alleges Plot To Assassinate Peterside / Fulanis Are Not Terrorists And Bandits - Sultan Of Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.