Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix (86458 Views)

Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) / Angry Villagers Beat Armed Robber To Death In Bauchi (Graphic Photo) / Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Stanleyq: 11:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
I don't know that gods that men fight for him instead of him fight for men
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by dangwarmai(m): 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
Ovis1302:

And that provocation deserves jungle justice ?
If you don't want to die don't step on others rights. Shikenan.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by zionzoe(m): 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
MarvelousMe:

I don’t understand, I thought you folks claimed to worship only Allah as god... according to that passage, is Muhammad also a god. Do you worship Muhammad too?
MY GUY, IT IS A DISGUISE .

EVEN @LLAH WORSHIPS AND PRAYS FOR MAD MOH.

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
Bunch of religious slaves

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by od501: 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
angry

it shall never be well with Lord Lugard

Amen ooo...amen!!!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Shikena(m): 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
yungmill:

When you know not about something it's best to keep shut than embarrass yourself! If you read you would know that no christian follows the laws because it was fulfilled in christ hence the convenant of grace which has just two laws, love the LORD your GOD and love one another as GOD has loved us! Next time control your tongue and stop trying to be clever even by half! Stone kiss*r!
That's what Daddy Freeze has been telling tithers who pick and choose from the old testament.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
whatisthetruth:

There are barbarians in the whole of Nigeria, south included as you rightly noted, and it shows that Nigerians act almost subhuman at times.

With that said though, you can't excuse islam, hiding it under the other barbaric acts to hide it's inherent evil.

The leader slept with a freaking child, isn't that enough for you?

Their prophet even proposed to a toddler in their sahih hadith's!!! He said he will marry her when she matures and in islam maturity is first mensuration!!! They even marry prebuscent girls and thigh them! They can even be divorced!!!

Do you even know a verse was revealed about breastfeeding adult males by women so that they will be able to freely meet without any sexual tension!!!

5 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by TheMostComplex1: 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
[quote author=Olobofife post=100346395]Barbarians. I I'll never worship any god who can't defend himself. [/quote

Any God that can't defend itself can't be called god.

I can never fight for any god because if you are god you supposed to have super powers & fight for yourself

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
Shikena:

That's what Daddy Freeze has been telling tithers who pick and choose from the old testament.

Tithe has nothing to do with the law!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Starzo: 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
Patrioticman007:
The most common punishment for blasphemers was capital punishment through hanging or stoning, justified by the words of Leviticus 24:13–16. This for the Christians in the house, go & read your Bible.

However this effect of insanity, the man was supposed to be taken to mental asylum, however frustrated Nigerians transfered their anger on him.

hope you know there's a difference between ancient Judaism and modern Christianity??
Even the Jews don't do such these days

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by backtalkG(m): 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
that's the result of too much indoctrination at their Koranic school this religion piss me off aswear
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Shikena(m): 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
yungmill:

Tithe has nothing to do with the law!
Care to explain?
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
zionzoe:

Bro allah and his angel PRAY ON madhamad
Yusalluna they lie it's pray for, but it's pray on!

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Emperor88(m): 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
The entire community should be arrested and jailed for life...The people who introduced the prophet wouldn't even go to such lent and why can't the prophet fight for himself. I give up on African. I was just watching mind blowing scientific innovations just now and we are here still living in the 15th century.

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Elliot2(m): 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
Black men fight and kill fellow humans for god, and then turn around to ask their gods to fight their own personal battles. Lmao.

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
Shikena:

Care to explain?

Tithe is an obligation not a law that you can choose to take or ignore! It's giving 10% back to the house of GOD whom the the days of old would use it to maintain the temple and for community service like giving to the poor, widows and so on, but modern day pastors have deviated from it's true purpose though not all.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by whatisthetruth: 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
yungmill:

Their prophet even proposed to a toddler in their sahih hadith's!!! He said he will marry her when she matures and in islam maturity is first mensuration!!! They even marry prebuscent girls and thigh them! They can even be divorced!!!

Do you even know a verse was revealed about breastfeeding adult males by women so that they will be able to freely meet without any sexual tension!!!

wow, this is too much!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by ADMAF(m): 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
NoSentiment:

Lol, the trouble with xtians is no one knows who u actually worship among God, Jesus or the Holy ghost. Unless u sort that confusion, justice cant be done to the Leviticus verse. Focus on sorting the confusion of 1+1+1=1 first!

How many executions and burnings are traceable to that verse in today's society? Now, compare it with the no. of same in r religion and reach r conclusions. The truth is that the old testament had a similar tone of violence like the Quran but Christianity had the privilege of the new testaments while the Quran unfortunately retained its not so pleasant core. Its what it is.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Sailorsoldier1: 11:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
Religion is for the poor.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by MarvelousMe: 11:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
NoSentiment:

Lol, the trouble with xtians is no one knows who u actually worship among God, Jesus or the Holy ghost. Unless u sort that confusion, justice cant be done to the Leviticus verse. Focus on sorting the confusion of 1+1+1=1 first!

Don’t try to shift attention from the question I asked

From the post I quoted, that poster made a reference to that Leviticus verse, using that to try and find a parallel to the barbaric burning to death of that young man

Now I ask, if the penalty for blaspheming against God is death, is Muhammad god? Do you folks despite your claims to worshipping only Allah as god, worship Muhammad too?

Answer this first, cause I’m confused, before bothering about what Christians actually worship

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by MarvelousMe: 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
zionzoe:

For real?

And yet they claim monotheism

With this fanaticism about Muhammad it’s easy to see they accord Muhammad an even greater level of worship than allah

3 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by arewa001(m): 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
And Mohammad was just a prophet!

Just thinking!
What if he was the son of God?

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by faste: 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
Boko haram henceforth finish this people but dont come south!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by edoairways: 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
ProphetofOdin:
Yes he deserves to die for insulting the Holy prophet. Our religion is still a very pissful religion but anybody that insults the all powerful prophet that can't fight for himself shud be burnt to death by we his followers. Allahu akbar!!!
That is not a peaceful religion at all.

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by sonofElElyon: 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
Read the new testament (teachings of Jesus and His apostles) which is a progression of the old testament. there is something known as the dispensation of Grace and Mercy.

And as for your picture, its only a simpleton or a person intent on mischief that would present salvation in that manner..

Shalom
Patrioticman007:
The most common punishment for blasphemers was capital punishment through hanging or stoning, justified by the words of Leviticus 24:13–16. This for the Christians in the house, go & read your Bible.

However this effect of insanity, the man was supposed to be taken to mental asylum, however frustrated Nigerians transfered their anger on him.

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
whatisthetruth:

wow, this is too much!
here are the hadith's
Sahih-Muslim 1453e:

Zainab daughter of Abu Salama reported: I heard Umm Salama, the wife of Allah’s Apostle, saying to ‘A’isha: By Allah, I do not like to be seen by a young boy who has passed the period of fosterage, whereupon she (‘A’isha) said: Why is it so? Sahla daughter of Suhail came to Allah’s Messenger and said: Allah’s Messenger, I swear by Allah that I see in the face of Abu Hudhaifa (the signs of disgust) on account of entering of Salim (in the house), whereupon Allah’s Messenger said Suckle him. She (Sahla bint Suhail) said: He has a beard. But he (again) said: Suckle him, and it would remove what is there (expression of disgust) on the face of Abu Hudhaifa. She said: (I did that) and, by Allah, I did not see (any sign of disgust) on the face of Abu Hudhaifa. [1]

Sunan Ibn Majah 1944:

It was narrated that ‘Aishah said: “The Verse of stoning and of breastfeeding an adult ten times was revealed, and the paper was with me under my pillow. When the Messenger of Allah died, we were preoccupied with his death, and a tame sheep came in and ate it.” [6]
Hadith Grade:
(Hasan) according to Al-albani
(Hasan) according to Al-darani
(Thiqat narrators) According to Ibn Hajar
(Sahih) according to Ibn Hazm
(Hasan) according to Darusallam
(Sahih) according to Islamweb
(Daif) according to Islamqa

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Shikena(m): 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
yungmill:

Tithe is an obligation not a law that you can choose to take or ignore! It's giving 10% back to the house of GOD whom the the days of old would use it to maintain the temple and for community service like giving to the poor, widows and so on, but modern day pastors have deviated from it's true purpose though not all.
Ok got you... but not entirely accurate. Tithing was recorded in the Old Testament before the law but was established in the law, so it's inaccurate to say it has nothing to do with the law - Leviticus 27:30-34.
As you rightly stated, with the new testament the commandment of love transcends all these and there is no longer a need to encumber the people of God with an 'order' to support the church. Love will naturally motivate that in a way that manifests the real nature of God way beyond any form of coercion.
... and that brings us to this specific thread - God is love and killing someone for blasphemy is definitely not of God.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Newton85: 11:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

This is what they're known for, fighting for their death god that is buried far away saudi arabia

Whoever says that Islam is religion from the Almighty God is been possessed by the devil.

This lots are so barbaric in all standard, they're all shades of evil.

And this are the people they think, I, a Biafran should share a country with.It can never happen.

Both Islam and Christianity are utterly worthless, useless religions.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by davillian(m): 11:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
Thier brothers here would go mute grin
Religion of peace In deed

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Twelfthman: 11:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
This is the very reason God told us not to judge. He told us clearly. . .
Stupid humans.

Even then Allah ( God) said there is no other judge besides Allah. Why are people so heartless wicked and dumb.

Pathetic
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by kevwemike: 11:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
That is wat u get wen u share a country with animals in human form, fighting for a God that can't figth for himself, is that one God?

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by OpinionCounts(m): 11:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
dangwarmai:
Are you right to provoke someone through his religion?

No, absolutely No. But you are right to kill someone through your religion...

well done Sir...continue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply)

Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) / Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.