Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

As a full-blooded Nigerian, What is your Greatest Phobia? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As a full-blooded Nigerian, What is your Greatest Phobia? (818 Views)

What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge And Achievement As A First Born Daughter? / Your Greatest Mistake Will Be To Ever Confide In Your Wife / I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As a full-blooded Nigerian, What is your Greatest Phobia? by Saintdan0421(m): 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
Sometimes I do wonder if anyone gets SCARED of having a FAMILY & having KIDS in NIGERIA... I feel this country is just too insecured, cruel and not worth coming into.
Yet some families (especially the average & struggling Nigerian families) earning averagely 80k a month or even less keep producing childen yearly, bringing innocent souls into this cursed country.
Well they get mind sha, make i get small chance na to JAKPA COMOT KUKUMA LEAVE AM FOR UNA...
Re: As a full-blooded Nigerian, What is your Greatest Phobia? by falcon01: 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
i fear for the future of my kids.
Re: As a full-blooded Nigerian, What is your Greatest Phobia? by Saintdan0421(m): 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2021
falcon01:
i fear for the future of my kids.
Exactly here, nothing just seems working right.
Re: As a full-blooded Nigerian, What is your Greatest Phobia? by inumidun2010(m): 4:49am On Mar 31, 2021
God go soon PUNISH people Wey DOWNLOAD and INSTALL this FEAR in US

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As a full-blooded Nigerian, What is your Greatest Phobia? by MMotimo: 5:22am On Mar 31, 2021
I’m happy to see topics like this. It gives me hope that our young people are getting beyond sentiments and using naira and kobo to calculate when the topic of birthing children comes up. Also, don’t forget the emotional and spiritual support needed by each child.

Please, only have kids you can cater for. Every kid you birth that you can’t afford, puts pressure on you and the society. A kid that’s well taken care of is less likely (the risk still exists) to become deviant and more likely to be successful because you are not stretching the wrapper to cover too many people. For a start, you can afford good schools and take advantage of opportunities when you don’t have to plan for too many mouths.

2 Likes

Re: As a full-blooded Nigerian, What is your Greatest Phobia? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:36am On Mar 31, 2021
Nigeria is not the place. Not the right place to raise kids you love.

But if we can make it better before we leave it will be good.

1 Like

Re: As a full-blooded Nigerian, What is your Greatest Phobia? by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 31, 2021
Especially all this Yoruba alata them. they are so annoying. You've made a fluke of your own life, yet you still go about producing maggots. If to say I be dictator of Nigeria, I go order that they be shot for crime against humanity and society.
Re: As a full-blooded Nigerian, What is your Greatest Phobia? by emmanuelbrown26: 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
frank800:
Especially all this Yoruba alata them. they are so annoying. You've made a fluke of your own life, yet you still go about producing maggots. If to say I be dictator of Nigeria, I go order that they be shot for crime against humanity and society.
I hate to concur with your opinion but having known yorubas for years, some of their ladies are not helping the society, always breeding nuisance in the society in the name of giving birth.
A girl wey still dey eat mama tank dun already born like 2, another one dun born three with three different men. At the end of the day, they will start causing nuisance everywhere
Re: As a full-blooded Nigerian, What is your Greatest Phobia? by VikDouglas: 8:14am On Dec 02, 2021
Even with a reasonable source of income, raising kids in this country is a nightmare.
I just kent.
But me, I'm not leaving this country. There'll be a better way.

(1) (Reply)

What This Woman Does At The Same Time / I Satisfy 4 Wives Each Night - 66 Years Old Man With 16 Wives / Rivers State Commissioner Congratulates Gift Azunwena On The Birth Of His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.