Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. (34348 Views)

Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! / Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things / How Do I Overcome My Phobia For Beans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
This is one of the reasons why I won't marry lipsrsealed
I'm I the only one in this??

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
Shanklee:

are you saying that only through marriage can someone get pregnant or what?! if you have phobia of pregnant women then i suggest you completely STAY OF SEX instead... whether married or not!

156 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

are you saying that only through marriage can someone get pregnant or what?! if you have phobia of pregnant women then i suggest you completely STAY OF SEX instead... whether married or not!
but it's only when you are married you'll have to live with a pregnant woman. Probably. Lol
NtiObaEneke:

Im still a teenager
I can't verify whatever you say about yourself boss. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
Shanklee:
but it's only when you are married you'll have to live with a pregnant woman. Probably. Lol

if you live with someone unmarried and/or if your gf is pregnant, then you will probably live with her in anticipation of the baby.

again, the only way is NO MORE SEX FOR YOU.... especially in Nigeria where they force men to unwillingly marry women they get pregnant.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by Kobicove(m): 2:13am On Aug 04, 2020
Shanklee:

Are you male or female?

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by Nobody: 4:05am On Aug 04, 2020
Kobicove:

Are you male or female?
The she-male forgot about the "f" in his moniker today.

271 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 04, 2020
Kobicove:

Are you male or female?
male cheesy
Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 04, 2020

22 Likes

Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by Nigerianization(m): 6:42am On Aug 04, 2020
Am almost in your shoes but my case is that I see them as so fragile that anything could go wrong anytime... I hardly refuse a pregnant woman's request even when it is not convenient for me... Though am not married, but my married sisters will always make fun of me for that... One of my elder sisters once told me that a woman isn't pregnant on her arms or legs when I tried to stop her from mopping the floor.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 04, 2020
Nigerianization:
Am almost in your shoes but my case is that I see them as so fragile that anything could go wrong anytime... I hardly refuse a pregnant woman's request even when it is not convenient for me... Though am not married, but my married sisters will always make fun of me for that... One of my elder sisters once told me that a woman isn't pregnant on her arms or legs when I tried to stop her from mopping the floor.
Omo me I dey always feel like how are they comfortable with the swollen stomach?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by deolurexy1(m): 10:07am On Aug 04, 2020
grin
Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by iCauseTrouble: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2020
grin
Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by gungab(m): 10:07am On Aug 04, 2020
Common Meeenh

You are a lady.
No cause for alarm
Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 10:07am On Aug 04, 2020
I have philia for my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by Dejean: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2020
How old are you undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by bolaayenimo: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2020
Stupidest thing i hear this year

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2020
I was once in your shoes.
You are only being childish and you will outgrow it.

When I was pre-teen, I had a phobia for elderly people, anything touched by an old person is not entering my mouth (over my dead body cheesy), then as I grew older, I outgrew the phobia.

In my teenage years, I wont touch a pregnant woman with a ten foot pole, now I am older and wiser, if you see me respecting and pampering pregnant women I don't know from Adam, you will be forgiven for thinking I am responsible for the pregnancy.

Life is in stages.
The older you get, the less childish you ought to get - common sense permitting.

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by Queenlovely(f): 10:07am On Aug 04, 2020
Omoyele Sowore

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:08am On Aug 04, 2020
@Poster, Start Blogging Business Now And Thank Me Later, why will you have so much love for your fellow female friends, especially pregnant women, you can get in touch with me, if you are interested.
Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by Balenciagaokey: 10:08am On Aug 04, 2020
angry
Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 04, 2020
angry... Don't worry ! I go be your support Pole !

Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by Roon9(m): 10:08am On Aug 04, 2020
Nawa o! Story no de finish for this nairaland o shocked shocked

9 Likes

Hmmnn
You’ve got more things to worry as a man than a pregnant woman undecided

13 Likes

Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by PataAlhaja(m): 10:09am On Aug 04, 2020
You are definitely not alone.

I learnt heavily pregnant women find it hard to tamba (wash their Nyansh) after defecating because their hand no dey fit reach their anus well well. Besides, I find pregnant women and nursing, lactating mothers very nauseating. Their toto go don scatter badly. Their breasts sef go dey leak water water. E go be like say make I vomit.

By the way, I'm an antinatalist. I'm against giving birth, child-bearing and the vicissitudes that subsequently come with it. The world is over-populated enough. Let's stop giving birth. If you want a kid, you can surely adopt legally.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by Provoker(m): 10:09am On Aug 04, 2020
Believe me, you'll tend to love your wife more when she's pregnant.
The joy of having your child would surpress any phobia you have.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by joviegghead: 10:09am On Aug 04, 2020
Hmm
LOL. We all have our fears. Yours is unusual.

You sound like a virgin and a very young girl.

With time, you'll adapt to certain expectations and fears

5 Likes

Re: I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women. by Jh0wsef(m): 10:09am On Aug 04, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Could My Wife Be Cheating? / View Point: Feminism Threatens Marriage And Family Values. / Five Deadly Words Used By Women ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.