Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:38 PM

What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning (66208 Views)

Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? / My Tenant Was Burnt To Death / My Tenant Has Refused To Pack Out For Over A Year Now, Help Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning by Offpoint1: 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
I pay my rents a week before expiration
I pay NEPA bills 2 weeks before expiration

I hate fire Brigade approach

6 Likes

Re: What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning by Longmadewell: 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
Hmmm
Re: What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning by KINGKONG(m): 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
Deffjam:
wait let me send him 2 odds

LMFAO

1 Like

Re: What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
It's better that way at least let him pay and get that out of the way before he'll spend it and that's when you'll remember to pester him.

Faithful tenant.
Re: What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning by Charmingrascal(m): 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
Guest911:
My tenant just reminded to come and collect rent lol. Who else have experienced stress free tenants before.

He even called and said please add electricity bill so I can pay everything lol grin

Is Nigeria getting better?

Mr Peter don cash out.

Good you have a tenant who remembers to pay his rent

OP remember to give out to the less privilege, Easter is fast approaching.

Thank you.
Re: What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning by Duplexxx: 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
You can't run away with out paying
Re: What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning by Michelle55: 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
Wonderful tenant..
Re: What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning by twinskenny(m): 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
Guest911:
My tenant just reminded to come and collect rent lol. Who else have experienced stress free tenants before.

He even called and said please add electricity bill so I can pay everything lol grin

this look like one of my brother from the east

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
See how we are focused and some surprised on what is the normal thing to do. shows how much we have been downgraded

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning by BelovedofLord: 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
Diligent tenant!
We're at your service for your everyday phcn / DisCos challenges!
Re: What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning by lekki1444: 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
:thats how i hired a guy in the programming section of nairaland to write me a small program. after writing it i asked for his name and sent the money immediately by western union. the guy was shocked that i sent the money. he said ' i cant believe you paid me '. so me not being in nigeria back then didnt understand the shock. i said why are you surprised that i paid you what i owed you ? he said he has written programs for many nigerians and they refuse to pay him. thats when i knew the average nigerian is cold hearted

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning by remiopash: 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
ONLY THING YOU NEED TO NEED TO DO FOR HIM IS TO BE PRAYING FOR HIM .

2 Likes

Re: What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2021
Yahoo boys pays their rent on time, sometimes they pay upfrontgrin

1 Like

Re: What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning by Princepioneer(m): 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
Mr Peter has done exactly what PRINCE PIONEER does... I don't fancy owning someone when I know I have the resources to pay at hand... It saves many wahalasss and unnecessary stress as...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning by 9jaRealist: 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
Guest911:

The fact that people think this is novel is a rather SAD commentary on Nigeria and Nigerians... embarassed
>

3 Likes

Re: What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning by miniziter(m): 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
Please let's exchange
Re: What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning by Emola12(m): 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
u better go build your own house now!!! plz stop playing lotto and bet9ja because if u continue na so ur landlord go dey distub u in jesus name!! stop gamble
Re: What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning by mukthar2000(m): 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
Accommodate IPOB MAN to experience the other way round.
Re: What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning by onuman: 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
Guest911:

It’s only eeediots in Nigeria who occupy landlord’s house without paying rent; they don’t give a thought to the fact that landlord made sacrifices in building the house.
In developed economies, who be tenant who can owe rent to landlord and still get good sleep?

Loads of Rents go to pay mortgage or loans in developed economies.

3 Likes

Re: What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning by Greystone: 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2021
Guest911:

I'm also paying my rent on Tuesday.
Had to remind my landlord.
He forgot.
grin

2 Likes

Re: What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2021
Mutemenot:
God has blessed you bro. My own tenants get coconut head, one rent has expired since 14th, he's still waiting for his village people to tell him to pay..

Stop calling somebody coconut head because you're more privileged than them. Haba! Afterall It's just 14th of.... This year. So? tongue

2 Likes

Re: What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning by DoubleBliss(f): 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2021
Some money may have just entered his hand. Topping priority is rent, thus he does not want to waste time before that money be diverted to something else.
Re: What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning by phorget(m): 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
Guest911:

That's a niggar like me.
Re: What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning by Plut01: 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2021

Maye don pay Mr Peter. Omo ope no want disturbance, he come remember his house rent sharparly. Mr Peter nah better Gee.

Re: What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning by thatsleepboy1: 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2021
phenylalanine:

How can you always pay ahead and still owe sometimes?

Mtcheeeew!!! Na Everytime person dey get dough? When you pay ahead and it dues, what happens next? You're a debtor na till you pay again.

Psoul:

I am wondering how one can pay ahead and still owe?
Someone should explain this to me, pls.
Re: What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2021
I like to have my rent complete at least four months to its expiration, if not I'll start losing sleep.

I hate to be in debt of any sort.

8 Likes

Re: What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning by eleojo23: 12:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
That's the right thing to do. One time I even sent the money 2 weeks ahead without prior notice to the landlord. It was a pleasant surprise.

1 Like

Re: What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning by Psoul(m): 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
Just like where we are staying, the landlord does not disturb us for anything cos we always pay ahead even when we owe.

I am wondering how one can pay ahead and still owe?
Someone should explain this to me, pls.

2 Likes

Re: What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning by ehirosplusbiz(m): 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
Soon
Re: What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning by onuman: 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
AsherAmari:

Stop calling somebody coconut head because you're more privileged than them. Haba! Afterall It's just 14th of.... This year. So? tongue
If a tenant can’t pay rent, he must return to his village.

Accommodation money per month takes the largest chunk - by far, from a worker’s monthly earnings in the developed world. But in Nigeria, some tenants occupy landlord’s building and ask landlord to go to court.

3 Likes

Re: What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning by Strongbest(m): 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
Well, I don't really see anything spectacular about it or are Nigerian tenants that terrible?

One of the properties rent we use was to be due January 13th but December 18th I already paid.

The agent was even already reminding and asking us to please pay before the due date because he was expecting tips from the owner of the property and he (the agent) was in serious need of money wink cheesy cheesy

I told him I wasn't even going to wait till the due day to pay before.

I however reminded him not to attempt back dating the original due date from the recipt.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cost Of laying a bungalow Foundation / Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.