Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Opinion : This Fulani Man Predicted What Will Happen To Ebonyi State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion : This Fulani Man Predicted What Will Happen To Ebonyi State (3079 Views)

Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) / Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi / Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion : This Fulani Man Predicted What Will Happen To Ebonyi State by engrchykae(m): 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Yeah indeed, your people attacking Fulani people all because of ESN aren't terrorists?

There are videos of ESN in ebonyi going after fulanis. so who started the aggression? if there was no killings by your people there wont be retaliation.

ok we have heard you,stay tuned
Re: Opinion : This Fulani Man Predicted What Will Happen To Ebonyi State by Ofodirinwa: 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
he 'predicted' retaliation in a war?
I would really like to understand how some people think. I hope nobody assumed there would be no retaliation? This is who someone will tell you it's going to rain in rainy season and when it rains you start calling them an oracle.
Re: Opinion : This Fulani Man Predicted What Will Happen To Ebonyi State by owobokiri(m): 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
Jashub:
I will still say it : Fulani are people who can bleed and die, so why should we be afriad of people like that? The only advantage I see this people using is the presence of President Muhammad Buhari if not, they would have gone into extinction long ago.
Don't mind them!
They're trying to build an air of invisibility around the fulanis..
Very laughable!
How can a people that as normal as any other people be trying to act like they can dodge bullets and see tomorrow?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Major Adewale Ademoyega: Leader Of First Nigerian Military Coup / Felix Chidi Idiga Known As Jafac Donated 2 Private Jets For Tinubu Campaign / BDC CAP DOLLARS @580 Starting From 15/09

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.