Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,593 members, 7,955,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:54 PM

Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers (13319 Views)

Reno Omokri Speaks Against Protest In Lagos State / Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits / PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by lexy2014: 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
zimmaking:
I decree and command in the name of Jesus,that their will be confusion in the camp of the kidnappers in Jesus name.They Will be released this week in the mighty name of Jesus.

Don't waste ur time on that. Decree and command good governance in Nigeria so that those in power will do their jobs. Decree and command that instead of ordinary citizens suffering for d negligence of those in authority, those in authority should suffer d consequences of their negligence
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by lexy2014: 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
AhmedSani007:
Osibanjo is a pastor he should negotiate for them

That's not his priority. His priority is to pls buhari 24/7
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by lexy2014: 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
jaxxy:
Under Jonathan’s Govt this guy was as silent as a fish when things where going obviously wrong. Well since he’s woken up let him speak bt this shud go beyond partisan issues or sentiments.

But u are d one who has made it a partisan & sentimental issue

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by Pclemenza: 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
You would be surprised at what plays behind the scenes in all of this drama.
You might be surprised that a self acclaimed “MAN OF GOD” is behind this staged kidnap for selfish reasons.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
Fake pastor, I wonder who respect this agbaya angry
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by 26carat(m): 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2021
AhmedSani007:
Are you okay?
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by dangotesmummy: 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2021
boolet:
Shebi VP na their pastor, he knows what to do. He should speak to his boss to call his boys to order.

No be only decree, na constitution.
him OGA dey London dey receive treatment
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by petitejolie(f): 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
People wey don reach house dey chop
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by Maski87: 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
I see Nigeria in disarray, the commander in chief and chief security officer of the country has already fled to Britain
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by Jesuschristus: 1:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
Adeboye that drink tea with God should command their release if he isnt fake
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by hollah123: 1:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
lexy2014:

Why is Reno d one leading d charge? Where are pastor adeboye, Remi Tinubu and yemi osinbajo?
i tire ooo,even their church leaders aren't feeling concerned
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by Goldeno(m): 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
mcheeew

These are the kind of people causing division and unrest in Nigeria.

many have been kidnapped regardless of tribe or religion
but these guys want to make it look like it's only against Christians.

Same way mosques, markets and other regions, tribe, public places have been attacked, and you don't see these kind of people announcing it to the world for help, but the moment a Christian establishment is attacked they start screaming "war against Christians".

this is one of the reasons our security is in jeopardy, the polarity, the politics, the bias is too damn much in Nigeria.

well a farmer who watch in amusement and joy when is neighbours farm is being destroyed by pest should know his own day will definitely come -MIB".

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by EmmaxKeys: 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Adeboye that drink tea with God should command their release if he isnt fake

Lol. Neither God nor Daddy Adeboye is under pressure to prove a point to someone as insignificant as you.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by Jesuschristus: 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
EmmaxKeys:

Lol. Neither God nor Daddy Adeboye is under pressure to prove a point to someone as insignificant as you.

he should prove it to his gullible members that trust him with their life
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by EmmaxKeys: 2:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
Jesuschristus:

he should prove it to his gullible members that trust him with their life

Like I said, no pressure. Kill yourself if you want.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by opribo(m): 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
The boko, alias bandits alias kidnappers want the christians to come out and fight at all costs so that their supremo bubu will stay forever.

We have to use tact, wisdom these are unusual times. Where we are catering for a sick president and also fighting insecurity.
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by iramure(m): 2:14pm On Mar 31, 2021
At times religion confuse me. The name of jesus is powerful, it is sharper than 2 edged sword. With little faith as small as muster seed, you can command mountains.. why can't the church concerned or the entire men of God in Nigeria comand thier release in Jesus name. Nigeria is home to numerous powerful men of faith, yet ordinary case like this is difficult to overcome.
I know surely with time, secrets of this religious slavery will be out.
I share the pains of those kidnapped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
franchasng:
All over the world, Muslim extremists are causing havoc, inflicting lifetime injuries, sorrows and pains in the world to fulfill their extreme religious doctrines that ought to have been thrown away since the early 1900s.

Almost all countries with sizeable number of Muslims have Islamic terrorists terrorising the rest of the population yet they force people to believe that Islam is a religious of peace. In fact for them to make it their trademark; religion of peace should be a major reason the world should know that Islam is a religion of violence and bloodshed!

It still baffles me when I see educated people, especially young people of today still practicing Islam that hates civilisation. I just shake my head.

That your parents are Muslims and you are born a Muslim is not an excuse to remain a Muslim. Me I left my parents Church denomination many years ago when I became an adult and discovered things I didn't like about my parents Church denomination and I asked questions and didn't get convincing answers and I left for good.

That your parents are secret cult member or barbarians is not a reason for you to remain a member of that cult once you become adult.

Islam is not just a religion, it's a deadly cult that thrives on violence, intimidation and bloodshed. It is evident all over the world, why always Islam We have Hindu, Budha, Christians, Pagans, Atheists, Traditional worshippers, etc, but only Islam form all deadly terrorists groups all over the world, it calls for questioning why always Muslims, why

As a young enlightened person, Instead of remaining in Islam, why not turn to an atheist which does not hurt humanity and inflict death and injury on other humans in the name of religion.

Islam is not a religion, it's a deadly cult group that thrives on violence, blood shed, intimidation, and suppression of female gender and civilization.

Why some enlightened youths of today still remain in Islam is a thing of worry.

As a Muslim youth, think about this, are you happy with the way Muslims go about killing fellow humans all over the world in the name of Islam, is it good

Run from Islam, nothing good comes from it.

Even for you to denounce Islam, your life is at stake, your own relatives and Muslim friends might kill you for it, what does that tell you about Islam

The Bible has never lied... If you understand...

Hagar's Story!!..
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by Akanoaaa(m): 2:27pm On Mar 31, 2021
Now you won't see sheikh Gumi negotiating for their release because to him, they're infidels.
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by Mayeldah(m): 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
When will Osibanjo and Adeboye speak about this?

Are they also afraid of the man in Aso Rock?

The evil they supported because of osaibanjo is haunting everyone including their members.
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
This is your new reality as Nigerians,
But as we for we, we would break it and leave you to your madness,
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by ogwumgbe: 2:33pm On Mar 31, 2021
franchasng:
All over the world, Muslim extremists are causing havoc, inflicting lifetime injuries, sorrows and pains in the world to fulfill their extreme religious doctrines that ought to have been thrown away since the early 1900s.

Almost all countries with sizeable number of Muslims have Islamic terrorists terrorising the rest of the population yet they force people to believe that Islam is a religious of peace. In fact for them to make it their trademark; religion of peace should be a major reason the world should know that Islam is a religion of violence and bloodshed!

It still baffles me when I see educated people, especially young people of today still practicing Islam that hates civilisation. I just shake my head.

That your parents are Muslims and you are born a Muslim is not an excuse to remain a Muslim. Me I left my parents Church denomination many years ago when I became an adult and discovered things I didn't like about my parents Church denomination and I asked questions and didn't get convincing answers and I left for good.

That your parents are secret cult member or barbarians is not a reason for you to remain a member of that cult once you become adult.

Islam is not just a religion, it's a deadly cult that thrives on violence, intimidation and bloodshed. It is evident all over the world, why always Islam We have Hindu, Budha, Christians, Pagans, Atheists, Traditional worshippers, etc, but only Islam form all deadly terrorists groups all over the world, it calls for questioning why always Muslims, why

As a young enlightened person, Instead of remaining in Islam, why not turn to an atheist which does not hurt humanity and inflict death and injury on other humans in the name of religion.

Islam is not a religion, it's a deadly cult group that thrives on violence, blood shed, intimidation, and suppression of female gender and civilization.

Why some enlightened youths of today still remain in Islam is a thing of worry.

As a Muslim youth, think about this, are you happy with the way Muslims go about killing fellow humans all over the world in the name of Islam, is it good

Run from Islam, nothing good comes from it.

Even for you to denounce Islam, your life is at stake, your own relatives and Muslim friends might kill you for it, what does that tell you about Islam

muslim is not the problem. Some people are. In Nigeria there are yoruba muslims, but you will never see any of them miming and killing people or even blowing people up with bombs here and there. In other muslim countries like Dubai, you will never see such happening. It depends on the way some useless clerics interprete the scripture and brainwash their followers to rake havoc on people in the name of fighting for Allah. In fact I don't even understand much diffrence between this christianity and Islam. They are almost saying the same thing with just little disagreement here and there. In conclusion, Islam is not the problem but orientation given to uneducated morons like the Almajiri is. Imagine people that out of wickedness keep their masses uneducated just to use them for their useless blood sucking cults. Wicked things in deed
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by davidafe(m): 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
[quote author=boolet post=100359472]Shebi VP na their pastor, he knows what to do. He should speak to his boss to call his boys to order.
This is a sensible matter, don't just open your. Mouth and say thing just cus you feel like
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by Jollylolly(f): 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
Mayeldah:
When will Osibanjo and Adeboye speak about this?

Are they also afraid of the man in Aso Rock?

The evil they supported because of osaibanjo is haunting everyone including their members.

Abeg, be reasonable while commenting
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by davidafe(m): 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
boolet:
Shebi VP na their pastor, he knows what to do. He should speak to his boss to call his boys to order.

No be only decree, na constitution.

This is a sensible matter, don't just open your. Mouth and say thing just cus you feel like.
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by Joylove2324(f): 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
AhmedSani007:
He is the Vice President for all Nigerians irrespective of your ethnic or religion... Don't be stupid
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by FirstbornWds: 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
jaxxy:
Under Jonathan’s Govt this guy was as silent as a fish when things where going obviously wrong. Well since he’s woken up let him speak bt this shud go beyond partisan issues or sentiments.

Under Jonathan, Bihari was as verbal as hoofer. Wonder what happened since he assumed power.

Besides, are we now running a competition of who's more useless? Isn't the successor supposed to the better?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by Thunder1010: 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2021
We sa like talking rubbish on social media, so because they kidnapped RCCG members, we should not hear word again. What of other people from different denomination or different religion that have been kidnapped? The duty of the government is to protect every citizens irrespective of your tribe, color and religion. Stop castigating Osinbajo.
Reno should keep shut!
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by Thunder1010: 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
AhmedSani007:
.. so? He should carry gun and enter bush abi wetin? People from other religion or denomination have been kidnapped before, are they not Nigerians? Is Osinbajo not for everybody?
Get sense!

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by stancydg: 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
#FreeRCCGMembers.
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Kidnapped RCCG Members #FreeRCCGMembers by SolexOlenin(m): 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
It doesn't look like it's getting better day by day. So what is the essence of having a government? Government that lacks good security structure to tackle terrorism; lacks better economic structure to quench poverty; lacks good education system. The only consistent thing in the Buhari administration is "failure to secure lives and properties of innocent citizens".

Nigeria is too big to be ruled by a 'black man with a black brain'.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. / Kwara Has Taken The Lead For PDP In Northcentral - David Titiloye / Mariam Mairo-Waziri Pays Fines Of Prisoners At Sokoto Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.