Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child (54635 Views)

Kane, Van Diyk, Neuer, Others Bow To FIFA; Will Not Put On The One Love Armband / Akwa United captain Used Handkerchief As Captain Armband (pics) / Serbian Barber Carves Lionel Messi Headshot For Fans At N64,000 Per Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by Boye33: 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2021
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by HoluGraze: 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
When God blesses you
Everything you does is a blessing
Everywhere you go will be bless
Everything you do will be bless

1 Like

Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by Angelfrost(m): 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
heniford2:
chia traffic has reduced in Nairaland oh

Massively o!... How many people get that kind time and data these days.

The ailing economy affects everything! tongue

1 Like

Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by htdot: 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
Liars. So unprofessional dude
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by DrayZee: 2:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
MeekySmudger:
,...Imagine where the ball was and one idiot said the part of the ball was on the line..
This is the only way that ball can be on the line

2 Likes

Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by AsawanaDgreat: 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
CR7 footprint on the ground is money
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by colestephan86: 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
obembet:

Source: https://amp.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2021/03/31/60643a14e2704e39178b462e.html
The ways of God is complex
He is hard for us to predict
He moves the pieces
And , they come somwhowe into a kind or order.

God wants to help a child and he caused CR7 to throw his armband to the ground.
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by onomeabuja: 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
kia this ronaldo sef....na every tin for football him go take pass me o.k ooo make him de prepare for d worst when him meet me for pitch because just OnE bite go shape him destiny forever

Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by pquaver(m): 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
orohbiro:
if Ronaldo fail to break the international goal record that hand band will be symbolic the buyer right now can even resell it gor a greater amount he purchase it now. chai na money dey find cristano even if this guy retire he go still dey make money with him tooth brush
seller: this is the tooth brush Rinaldo use and dump in his bin
Ronaldo fan: OK let me pay 1000dollars
seller: no 3000dollars last
Ronaldo fan : let me sell some of my belongings to complete it please don't sell it to someone else I will raise the money soon.

Them yakpa for Nairaland... I means thos who will do the above type of business
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by kokomilala(m): 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
@Manq, you can say that again.In his fit of anger,he throws a life-saver,not knowing that he is unwittingly providing a channel for a life to be saved.God works through various means- men, animals and the elements.For the sensitive-that steward- that discarded arm-band, is an elixir,a life-saver.

2 Likes

Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by virago(f): 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
EXLOVER:
If God bless you, even when you sneeze they fit auction your sneeze �.

Ronaldo is blessed in all area of his life, i prefer to be a Ronaldo than a Dangote.

Cr7 the one and only goat �

You are kidding right ?
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by EXLOVER(m): 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
virago:

You are kidding right ?
No I'm not, why do you ask?
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by bamasite2: 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
That's fulfillment of : the nations shall be blessed by means of you!
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
Thank God they're in a country that know the value of the armband.make ozaze odewinge off armband now make person see am nothing fit come out of it. And no be say ozaze odewinge no good. Western countries value things a lot...
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2021
King ororo
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by Jonegonu: 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2021
paulolee:
thats why I love these guys, they know how to place value on small occurencies...
everybody would be bidding to buy d "arm band dt cr7 threw away" because it was cr7 and that move also took away the real issue dt happened or caused dt action..
if its in my country, na to sell am for d nearest sports shop for little penny..
still dnt know if nature blesses these whites with more brainz dan us or we are mentally affected by our bad system..
the problem is that you guys see little things of not been important

1 Like

Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by Raalsalghul: 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
FuckThaMod:
Greatness!

G.O.A.T forever.
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
Make cr7 no try dat for my country 9ja oh cos them go use am do juju make him hand colapse , everything fit happen for 9ja
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by Akfrenzy(m): 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
Matheusmartin:
.... Deputy GOAT.

Nice one.
grin
Matheusmartin:
.... Deputy GOAT.

Nice one.
which one be deputy goat again hahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by Deway52(m): 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
A great business opportunity, now anything wey Ronaldo troway for ground now ,them go auction am.

2 Likes

Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by sylve11: 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nice one. cool
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by Kingstanding: 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
paulolee:
thats why I love these guys, they know how to place value on small occurencies...
everybody would be bidding to buy d "arm band dt cr7 threw away" because it was cr7 and that move also took away the real issue dt happened or caused dt action..
if its in my country, na to sell am for d nearest sports shop for little penny..
still dnt know if nature blesses these whites with more brainz dan us or we are mentally affected by our bad system..
. Whites don't worship money the way black race do.

1 Like

Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by lexy2014: 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
sammyj:
smiley C Ronaldo seems to be great when is not of his best behaviour compared to that dwarf goat called Mercy. Although that ref really messed up!! This shows CR7 is forever a better and greater GOAT !!

I honestly don't see d basis 4d comparison. D story isn't about Ronaldo/Messi rivalry. Both players have contributed so much to d game & have brought joy to many hearts. it's a disservice to their legacy to engage in such childish comparisons

2 Likes

Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by Tabletuner(m): 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
paulolee:

Why do Nigerians/Africans always look for reasons to talk down on themselves?

1 Like

Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by Tabletuner(m): 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
Kingstanding:
. Whites don't worship money the way black race do.

Who told you?
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by lexy2014: 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
MeekySmudger:
,...Imagine where the ball was and one idiot said the part of the ball was on the line..

Is it not that Mr. Perpendicular?
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
WiszyFraud:
The G.O.A.T of football.

Any other one is just a she-goat !

cool

And you yourself is a fowl
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by SarkinYarki: 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
When you reach a point where anything you do just generates millions of dollars ..thats grace

2 Likes

Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by Sanimax(m): 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
what i don't understand here is why is the arm band so expensive and what is its usefulness to the buyer? because i am sure Portugal logo is on the band
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by sammyj: 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
lexy2014:

I honestly don't see d basis 4d comparison. D story isn't about Ronaldo/Messi rivalry. Both players have contributed so much to d game & have brought joy to many hearts. it's a disservice to their legacy to engage in such childish comparisons
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by noble99: 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
Most things happen for a reason, God used the referee and CR7 to save a life. What a wonderful God.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria / Lukaku Changes Social Media Bio After Been Dropped For The Liverpool Game / Suarez Officially Leaves Barcelona For Laliga Rivals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.