Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child (54657 Views)

Kane, Van Diyk, Neuer, Others Bow To FIFA; Will Not Put On The One Love Armband / Akwa United captain Used Handkerchief As Captain Armband (pics) / Serbian Barber Carves Lionel Messi Headshot For Fans At N64,000 Per Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by OJEEMAH(m): 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
MeekySmudger:
, ..really,...I did not even know he does not comment on any thread anymore.,..Make he sha take heart,..If he is seeing this,..I am really sorryyy,...Don't let my words hurt you,..I am really sorry once again.
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by Tabletuner(m): 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

both lol

Be good my boi...LOL!
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by paulolee(m): 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
Tabletuner:

Come who is your “bro”?
sorry sir/ma because you now sounding like a professor in my school....m sorry prof
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by Unclefemolala(m): 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
orohbiro:
if Ronaldo fail to break the international goal record that hand band will be symbolic the buyer right now can even resell it for a greater amount he purchase it now. chai na money dey find cristano even if this guy retire he go still dey make money with him tooth brush
seller: this is the tooth brush Ronaldo use and dump in his bin
Ronaldo fan: OK let me pay 1000dollars
seller: no 3000dollars last
Ronaldo fan : let me sell some of my belongings to complete it please don't sell it to someone else I will raise the money soon.(running)

You're so right bro..I could remember Mario Goetze's scoring boot for Germany in the 2014 WC finals was auctioned and put in a museum...whites attach sentiment value to stuffs which is amazing
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by Kingcalls: 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2021
Tabletuner:

Why do Nigerians/Africans always look for reasons to talk down on themselves?

He is absolutely right...africa has some sort of brain defect...and they don't wanna accept it so that they can improve
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by Monday60655(m): 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
This guy and violent behaviour is like 5&6. Though he is a good footballer, but not as good as Messi.
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by Tabletuner(m): 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
paulolee:

sorry sir/ma because you now sounding like a professor in my school....m sorry prof

Me ma?
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by ayenale1(m): 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
Unless ororo no hear about the baby's condition...if he hear Ororo will over pay the bills...
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by Ayobami7(m): 7:33am On Apr 01, 2021
okay
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by Igbojihadist: 8:08am On Apr 01, 2021
EXLOVER:
If God bless you, even when you sneeze they fit auction your sneeze �.

Ronaldo is blessed in all area of his life, i prefer to be a Ronaldo than a Dangote.

Cr7 the one and only goat �
i prefer to be lingard than to be dangote
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by EXLOVER(m): 8:34am On Apr 01, 2021
Igbojihadist:
i prefer to be lingard than to be dangote
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by dankorode(m): 11:53am On Apr 01, 2021
orohbiro:
if Ronaldo fail to break the international goal record that hand band will be symbolic the buyer right now can even resell it for a greater amount he purchase it now. chai na money dey find cristano even if this guy retire he go still dey make money with him tooth brush
seller: this is the tooth brush Ronaldo use and dump in his bin
Ronaldo fan: OK let me pay 1000dollars
seller: no 3000dollars last
Ronaldo fan : let me sell some of my belongings to complete it please don't sell it to someone else I will raise the money soon.(running)
this your comment make me laugh.

1 Like

Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by XYZo: 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
IamNumeroUno:
The Westerners just know how to place value in things that somewhat seem "useless".

Like someone rightly pointed out here, the value of that armband would quadruple if Ronaldo fails to equal or break his national team's goal record. Money in everything he does!
Pure class!
Real GOAT!

It should quadruple if he actually does . How logical is this ?
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by IamNumeroUno: 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
XYZo:

It should quadruple if he actually does . How logical is this ?
The goal that was ruled out becomes even costly to and impacts on his tally negatively.

It becomes an opportunity seen but never achieved and the armband would mark that missed opportunity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suarez Officially Leaves Barcelona For Laliga Rivals / Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria / Lukaku Changes Social Media Bio After Been Dropped For The Liverpool Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.