Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child (54608 Views)

Kane, Van Diyk, Neuer, Others Bow To FIFA; Will Not Put On The One Love Armband / Akwa United captain Used Handkerchief As Captain Armband (pics) / Serbian Barber Carves Lionel Messi Headshot For Fans At N64,000 Per Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by paulolee(m): 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2021
Tabletuner:

Why do Nigerians/Africans always look for reasons to talk down on themselves?
dts d fact bro...atimes d truth hurts...its not talking down bro...its accepting d fact no matter how hard bcoz we cnt keep lieing to ourselves..

2 Likes

Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by hilaryCU(m): 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2021
Anything he touches, turns to "Gold"

2 Likes

Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by AA67(m): 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
YEA. GOOD MOVE BY ALL THE PARTIES CONCERNED
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by ribegav: 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
Blessing in disguise
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by Kingstanding: 3:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
Tabletuner:

Who told you?
If they do their countries won't be like the way it is now. I live amongst them and I can tell you that they are total different from black when it comes to money issue ok.
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by 8stargeneral: 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
chai...what a great guy
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by Tabletuner(m): 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2021
Kingstanding:
If they do their countries won't be like the way it is now. I live amongst them and I can tell you that they are total different from black when it comes to money issue ok.

You may “live among them” but do you “live with them “?
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by Tabletuner(m): 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2021
paulolee:

dts d fact bro...atimes d truth hurts...its not talking down bro...its accepting d fact no matter how hard bcoz we cnt keep lieing to ourselves..

Come who is your “bro”?
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by kingjooo(m): 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
paulolee:
thats why I love these guys, they know how to place value on small occurencies...
everybody would be bidding to buy d "arm band dt cr7 threw away" because it was cr7 and that move also took away the real issue dt happened or caused dt action..
if its in my country, na to sell am for d nearest sports shop for little penny..
still dnt know if nature or GOD blessed these whites with more brainz dan us or we are just mentally affected by our bad system..
my brother i think the knowledge is inbuilt.I've argued with my guards over and over about dis topic countless times.Have you ever asked yourself why all the positive life changing inventions comes from them?
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by WiszyFraud: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nusaibart:

And you yourself is a fowl

Attention Seeker. lipsrsealed
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by Duplexxx: 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
Na there cup of tea
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by MrMacinterchi1: 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2021
Tabletuner:

Come who is your “bro”?
boborisky
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by Timfreds(m): 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2021
CR7 is being blessed and being a blessing personified.
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by MeekySmudger(m): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
DrayZee:

This is the only way that ball can be on the line
.,...Bruh,...wtf!,...I literally laughed my belly out seeing this pics,..
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by MeekySmudger(m): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
lexy2014:

Is it not that Mr. Perpendicular?
,..Lol,...he is ooo,..the Nigerian goal line expert.
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by Elock1: 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
spy24:
Africa have a long way to go

Oyibo makes Sense out of nonsense
my dear like sometimes I just get mad like wtf... Of what value is that f**Ken handband to who ever buys it
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by Eriokanmi: 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
That's 1.25bn naira, for a surgery? God I thank you for the gift of life. We don't seem to realise what God has done for us until when we hear such a touching story as this . Ordinary thanking Him for a few minutes daily is difficult to many. Na money human being dey chase upandan. God doesn't matter to thrm

1 Like

Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by mikuz(m): 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
Omoh see grace.
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by Chingykay77(m): 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
ensamy:
The captain of Serbia removed a goal scored by the Captain of Portugal grin grin

You be confirm Poet grin

Topic: Captain disapprove Captain's Goal wink
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by OJEEMAH(m): 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
MeekySmudger:
,...Imagine where the ball was and one idiot said the part of the ball was on the line..
You don too insult the guy and this matter don pass already plus anybody could have erroneously tried to proving a silly point.....abeg make you try calm down.
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by BuySweetOrange: 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2021
The effort you dropped out of frustration could be the rope another man would climb to survival and wealth
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by MeekySmudger(m): 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
OJEEMAH:
You don too insult the guy and this matter don pass already plus anybody could have erroneously tried to proving a silly point.....abeg make you try calm down.
,..I swear,...I dey see good and bad comment that day,..as I was scrolling,...I just saw his comment,..the thing vex me ehn,....But all nah Cruise sha.
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by Tabletuner(m): 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

boborisky
Thought as much.

Wait, are you sure you are not she/him?
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by Slynation(m): 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
This one shock me oO... Armband for 2.5m euros!! No wonder they are scamming this guys with ease
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by legba1(m): 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
And that steward was 9ce enough to donate it to charity. Africans ehn. Our thinking is really warped...
Am sure here we won't atta h much importance to it talk less of giving it out to charity
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by OJEEMAH(m): 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
MeekySmudger:
,..I swear,...I dey see good and bad comment that day,..as I was scrolling,...I just saw his comment,..the thing vex me ehn,....But all nah Cruise sha.
Yes I understand......I am concerned cos too many persons don attack am already and if e continue, e fit affect the guy psychologically. If you notice sef, since that day, he has not commented on any thread. Abeg make we just act like it never happened. Thanks man.
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by mechanics(m): 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2021
I thought his colleagues will pick it up.
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by MrMacinterchi1: 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
Tabletuner:
Thought as much.
Wait, are you sure you are not she/him?
both lol
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by Onitola2: 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by MeekySmudger(m): 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Yes I understand......I am concerned cos too many persons don attack am already and if e continue, e fit affect the guy psychologically. If you notice sef, since that day, he has not commented on any thread. Abeg make we just act like it never happened. Thanks man.
, ..really,...I did not even know he does not comment on any thread anymore.,..Make he sha take heart,..If he is seeing this,..I am really sorryyy,...Don't let my words hurt you,..I am really sorry once again.

1 Like

Re: The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child by ohosi4real(m): 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
Something most happen for a purpose. God use Rolando to solve that girl problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' / Michail Antonio Crashes His Lamborghini On Christmas Day / Lukaku Changes Social Media Bio After Been Dropped For The Liverpool Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.