Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,845 members, 7,956,170 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:48 AM

The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) (40608 Views)

Rivers University Student Finds Rusted Zinc In The Food She Bought In The Hostel / COVID-19: UNILAG Students Vacating The Hostel (Video) / UNN Students Thrown Out Of The Hostel In Enugu (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by makermix1: 8:03am On Apr 01, 2021
what about the toilet undecided

YOU INTO MUSIC? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by Harrynight(m): 8:03am On Apr 01, 2021
All Thanks To Social Media For Making Such A Disgusting And Irritated place Go Viral!!!

I almost throwup when i saw the place
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by BigSarah(f): 8:03am On Apr 01, 2021
cheesy
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by Seniorwriter(m): 8:03am On Apr 01, 2021
Nonsense...Imagine the filth accommodated by young vibrant students just because cleaners are on strike... Very lazy lots...howbeit I commend the proactive move by those that saw to the cleaning measures...Thumbs up.
Many youths(teenagers) of nowadays look clean outside but you'll be shocked at how dirty they are back home!!!
As a youth you need to be proactive physically mentally and Financially!!!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by addexx: 8:04am On Apr 01, 2021
Show us toilet na
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:05am On Apr 01, 2021
Sandydayziz:
Went to the previous trend and yuck angry
Never would av thought the hostel looked this good.
And your rooms fit dirty like this oh
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by alienvirus: 8:06am On Apr 01, 2021
So, this one is clean? Where are the toilets. Show us the back of the building.
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by Nmezor(f): 8:07am On Apr 01, 2021
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by Sonoyom(m): 8:09am On Apr 01, 2021
Were the toilets also cleaned?
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by karkel(m): 8:10am On Apr 01, 2021
I don't know people could be this dirty
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by Enskynelson(m): 8:10am On Apr 01, 2021
Tuwayz
I have lived there. Room5, room 9 room, 60, room 65.
It's often like that o!
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by SenecaTheYonger: 8:11am On Apr 01, 2021
Eyha. They should have blamed the government then when they become part of the government, they can then blame the student
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by thundafire: 8:12am On Apr 01, 2021
Did they change the toilets and refurbished the bathroom abi na to just sweep outside
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by CrazyCrane: 8:14am On Apr 01, 2021
No pictures of the toilets anymore? undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 01, 2021
Let them show us the toilet ooh
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by Printerscanner: 8:18am On Apr 01, 2021
comycon:
Cleanliness is next to Godliness

Buhari is clean, but he is far from God.
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by cardoctor(m): 8:22am On Apr 01, 2021
Good. I hope the meds won't be repeated again.
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by Chioma99(f): 8:25am On Apr 01, 2021
i really want to make good use of one plot of land close to my house to plant only early maturing vegetables such as ewedu.
my mum planted ewedu in our backyard sometimes ago and we started harvesting them in just 4 weeks or so
i really love the way they are been grown and now i just want to know how profitable it is when one wants to go into it commercially.
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by LookInTheMirror: 8:28am On Apr 01, 2021
Show us the dirty toilets

1 Like

Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by mechanics(m): 8:30am On Apr 01, 2021
Freestainworld:
There's power in social media
Yes o.
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by mechanics(m): 8:30am On Apr 01, 2021
comycon:
Cleanliness is next to Godliness
Sure.
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by mechanics(m): 8:31am On Apr 01, 2021
So if the world has not seen their dirty hostels, so they won't clean it abi?
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:32am On Apr 01, 2021
Very good. They took the correction. That was an awful sight before but now it's far better. Like I counselled in my comment on the original post, the students are matured and responsible enough to take care of their environment while working with the school admin on how to get cleaners to do a more professional cleaning up.
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by samwash(m): 8:38am On Apr 01, 2021
@op, show us the current state of those toilets .
So humans actually leave in such place.
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by bigtt76(f): 8:38am On Apr 01, 2021
Nice one and happy to note that Terhemen Aboiyar is now a professor. He was a graduate of the institution and my former lecturer. Happy he's the Dean of Students Affairs too ...he would know all the students' pain points living in the hostel. Aluta Continua guys!

tuwayz:
With reference to
https://www.nairaland.com/6483454/dirty-state-federal-university-agriculture

Yesterday, the social media was awashed with very disturbing pictures of uninhabitable condition at ZAMF Hostel. This made SU aspirants to visit the Hostel earlier today and and in their words "they got firsthand information of the situation as follows:

1. That the cleaners were on strike due payment issues.
2. The Hostels was cleaned up today based on efforts of great ZAMFERIANS and internal arrangement made by the amiable Dean of Students' Affairs Prof. Terhemen Aboiyar.

further interaction with the cleaners and Hostel Chairman reviewed that they needed brooms and waste bins. In other to contribute my efforts to the cleaning,

they were then provided with brooms and waste bins to compliment the efforts of the amiable Dean, Students' Affairs. We Bless God who gave them this resources to assist where necessary. Let's together continue to KEEP UAM where ever we are CLEAN!
#VIVA_ALUTA
#Team_ALUTA
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by Urban9aira: 8:47am On Apr 01, 2021
they were waiting for who to come clean it before ? Lazy Youths
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by GorillaApp(m): 8:51am On Apr 01, 2021
LMS1:
Pay Workers You Nor Gree Pay,
Oya Sweep The Hostel Yourself...You Nor Fit..
So Because The Cleaners Were On Strike The Hostel Management Were Waiting For Their Dirty School To Be Posted On Facebook, Instagram, Nairaland, 2go, Twitter, Youtube And Xvideo Before They Handle Broom Themselves.?
Not Suprised, In Nigeria Many People Are Paid Just To Bear A Title Than To Perform A Duty...
Imagine Minister Of Agriculture Who Has Never Planted A Single Crop. grin
2go still dey exist?
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by Okoroawusa: 8:51am On Apr 01, 2021
Dirty students...
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 01, 2021
why is it so hard for grown ups to keep their environment clean??
Nigerians and Africa at large are just dirty set of people
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by Godmademan(m): 9:05am On Apr 01, 2021
Good for the inhabitants. Though this is a political move by the SUG aspirants who even cqme like they were the state governor and deputy. The Branding of the waste bins is highly suggestive of a subtle election campaign.

OP I will like to see the after pix of the toilet posted yesterday just to compare and contrast. You know it's a tuwayz something

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) / Covenant University’s First Class Graduates Dominate PRESSID / ASUU: FG Directs New Unions To Commence Teaching Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.