Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,921 members, 7,956,465 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:29 PM

The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) (40609 Views)

Rivers University Student Finds Rusted Zinc In The Food She Bought In The Hostel / COVID-19: UNILAG Students Vacating The Hostel (Video) / UNN Students Thrown Out Of The Hostel In Enugu (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by pepperdemzombie: 9:16am On Apr 01, 2021
shawnfamous:
if u were a student of Ambrose Alli university and u expose the school this way.. Dem for don catch u, expel u sef..
Of course that's not how it's supposed to be to punish one but I believe u can relay your Grievances to the school in cases like this instead of embarrassing ur institution the other way.. E
It's good for we viewers but bad for you, they will get those guys in the picture and ask them who took these pictures.. Then u probably a goner.
The person who posted it is a goat! When workers are on strike, students are supposed to be at home but they allowed students to stay so as not to prolong their years but they can't clean their environment.
Who threw the things there when there are dustbins? Who used floors in the toilet?
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by Lamasta(m): 9:20am On Apr 01, 2021
Sense finally fall on them

Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by Bluntemperor: 9:26am On Apr 01, 2021
LMS1:
Pay Workers You Nor Gree Pay,
Oya Sweep The Hostel Yourself...You Nor Fit..
So Because The Cleaners Were On Strike The Hostel Management Were Waiting For Their Dirty School To Be Posted On Facebook, Instagram, Nairaland, 2go, Twitter, Youtube And Xvideo Before They Handle Broom Themselves.?
Not Suprised, In Nigeria Many People Are Paid Just To Bear A Title Than To Perform A Duty...
Imagine Minister Of Agriculture Who Has Never Planted A Single Crop. grin
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by Sokari29: 9:28am On Apr 01, 2021
Not just d hostel even d streets intact d whole Nigeria is always dirty
tuwayz:

Ah! Madam can't you see that I posted the link to the thread where the environment was not cleaned?
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by doxijaw: 9:41am On Apr 01, 2021
They need a system to ensure it remains clean.

A lesson in there for Nigeria, a little sleep a little slumber... Finish d rest!
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by samonak(m): 9:49am On Apr 01, 2021
LMS1:
Pay Workers You Nor Gree Pay,
Oya Sweep The Hostel Yourself...You Nor Fit..
So Because The Cleaners Were On Strike The Hostel Management Were Waiting For Their Dirty School To Be Posted On Facebook, Instagram, Nairaland, 2go, Twitter, Youtube And Xvideo Before They Handle Broom Themselves.?
Not Suprised, In Nigeria Many People Are Paid Just To Bear A Title Than To Perform A Duty...
Imagine Minister Of Agriculture Who Has Never Planted A Single Crop. grin

Wetin kon concern Xvideos with the filth in the hostel? Abi u be IndecentStar?
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by dochenaj: 10:00am On Apr 01, 2021
Nigerians don't have the culture of neatness.

I cringe when I'm in a vehicle and someone finishes drinking from a plastic bottle or bag and tosses it out of the moving vehicle. "Who is going to pick that up and dispose of it?" They never seem to ask themselves.

That hostel is very dirty largely because of littering. If they had large waste disposal baskets every couple of rooms and every room had baskets too they wouldn't be needing so much cleaning and maintenance.
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by shawnfamous(m): 10:00am On Apr 01, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

The person who posted it is a goat! When workers are on strike, students are supposed to be at home but they allowed students to stay so as not to prolong their years but they can't clean their environment.
Who threw the things there when there are dustbins? Who used floors in the toilet?
I just tire for them o.. very dirty set of students
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by zeyt: 10:04am On Apr 01, 2021
The power of social media
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by Tapout(m): 10:25am On Apr 01, 2021
Now are they not happy?? I wonder how people can be comfortable around dirt.

1 Like

Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by edoairways: 10:31am On Apr 01, 2021
tuwayz:

Ah! Madam can't you see that I posted the link to the thread where the environment was not cleaned?
What of the toilets?
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by RuMiRgO1stSon: 10:34am On Apr 01, 2021
tuwayz:
With reference to
https://www.nairaland.com/6483454/dirty-state-federal-university-agriculture

Yesterday, the social media was awashed with very disturbing pictures of uninhabitable condition at ZAMF Hostel. This made SU aspirants to visit the Hostel earlier today and and in their words "they got firsthand information of the situation as follows:

1. That the cleaners were on strike due payment issues.
2. The Hostels was cleaned up today based on efforts of great ZAMFERIANS and internal arrangement made by the amiable Dean of Students' Affairs Prof. Terhemen Aboiyar.

further interaction with the cleaners and Hostel Chairman reviewed that they needed brooms and waste bins. In other to contribute my efforts to the cleaning,

they were then provided with brooms and waste bins to compliment the efforts of the amiable Dean, Students' Affairs. We Bless God who gave them this resources to assist where necessary. Let's together continue to KEEP UAM where ever we are CLEAN!
#VIVA_ALUTA
#Team_ALUTA
we no see the toilet image oo abi den never clean am yet
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by Otilaw: 10:36am On Apr 01, 2021
let's see the toilet and bath room how it look like now.
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by sammugbes(m): 11:11am On Apr 01, 2021
nice, what of the toilet
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by Bunmhi(f): 11:46am On Apr 01, 2021
Ọpẹ ooo
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by Freedomforever(m): 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
Can someone please show us how clean the toilets are?
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by Josywhyte: 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
The toilets aren't clean....can we see the pictures cos I believe this is not the school hostel which i saw a few days back
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by Duplexxx: 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
This guys una no mean business
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
I still remember the meeting we had with the governing board of this school last year. Such a wonderful school with good management, especially the Vice-Chancellor and the Bursar.
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by Shybucks: 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2021
You tell too many useless and worthless lies;some days ago you showed us how dirty the school was;forgetting that those pictures were taken when NASU was on strike;to try to fool people that your last post made the school authorities clean up the school is absolute pifle:verify news content before posting....
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by piagetskinner(m): 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
Na the toilets we wan see Abeg
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by Damibiz(m): 5:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
great makurdian anytime any day.....my almanmater...
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by baseb: 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
So if not for the publicity they would have left it like that?
Re: The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) by Angelmichael63: 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
GOD BLESS FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURAL,MAKURDI.

I love my school.
We learnt how to be strong in every situation and God is actually helping us after SCHOOL.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cowbell Maths Competition 2016 Final (video) / Covenant University’s First Class Graduates Dominate PRESSID / ASUU: FG Directs New Unions To Commence Teaching Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.