Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

Timi Dakolo Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely New Photos (287 Views)

Mary Njoku & Her Husband, Jason Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)) / Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary / E- Money And Wife Juliet Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely New Photos by janefblog: 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nigerian Idol winner and Singer, Timi Dakola, and his photographer wife, Busola, are celebrating their 9th wedding anniversary today March 30. The couple got married in 2012 and have three children.

Timi’s anniversary message to Busola, reads;

‘Happy Anniversary to me and the girl Wey..

Be thanking me everyday o..

For being a great guy.”

On her part, Busola thanked God for their union. She wrote;

”Ever faithful God!
Awesome God!
The Light that never goes dim
The Light on our path
The fire that goes before us
The Love that binds us together
The peace that passes all human understanding
Thank you Father.

Happy anniversary to us. @timidakolo”

See more beautiful photos here ........... https://janefblog.com/16267-2timi-dakolo-celebrate-9th-wedding-anniversary-with-lovely-new-photos/

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely New Photos by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2021
Strong man who stood by his wife in difficult times,HWA God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Bump In New Photos / I Have Forgiven Ada Jesus From My Heart - Rita Edochie Shows Mercy (video) / American Rapper Snoop Dogg Dancing To Nigerian Singers Wizkid And Tems Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.