Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,502 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

“all The Ladies I Dated Knew About My Broken Marriage” – Don Jazzy Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “all The Ladies I Dated Knew About My Broken Marriage” – Don Jazzy Reveals (280 Views)

I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo / I Have A Girlfriend But Not In A Hurry For Marriage –don Jazzy / Don Jazzy Reveals He Now Has A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“all The Ladies I Dated Knew About My Broken Marriage” – Don Jazzy Reveals by Asuneblog(m): 1:01pm On May 03, 2021
Nigerian music mogul, Don Jazzy, has revealed that all the women he dated were aware of his previous marriage with Michelle Jackson, which ended years ago.

The CEO of Mavin Records, who has risen to become one of Nigeria's most well-known celebrities, stunned fans recently when he unveiled the mystery surrounding his failed marriage.

The talented music producer sparked outrage on social media, with many people unable to believe he keeps such a secret considering his celebrity status and success in the music industry.

Full gist available through below link;
https://www.asuneblog.com.ng/2021/05/all-ladies-i-dated-knew-about-my-broken.html

Re: “all The Ladies I Dated Knew About My Broken Marriage” – Don Jazzy Reveals by Authority1o1(m): 1:04pm On May 03, 2021
Okay...

(1) (Reply)

I’ve To Think For A Whole Generation Before Myself – Burna Boy / Davido 10 Years Of Reign In The Music And Entertainment Which Of His Songs Inspi / Wahala Really Be Like Bicycle, Lyta's Baby Mama Disgrace Lyta On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.