Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,148 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. (29426 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Queenlovely(f): 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
welcome to page two

drop your BVN here before commenting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Lexusgs430: 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
Tithe and offering donators...... Kpele รณ...... grin
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by eedimo(m): 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
lol
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by kendrick9(m): 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
Fine or no Fine! I may not agree with everything the Pastor says I Tell you, the Pastor is not Far From the truth.

If your Eyes of Understanding are open to Current events playing out on the world stage,
You will see clearly that the Corona Virus Pandemic or Planndemic is the Red Carpet or launch Pad to a New world Order ( NWO).
Just Yesterday a Global Treaty is being called for it.
https://www.nairaland.com/6485536/world-leaders-call-global-pandemic#100361940

Yes! It is a Pandemic, because the Virus itself is Real, but the AGENDA behind it is Much more Bigger.
It is Paving a way for a Global government, a New World Order, a One World Currency and Conditioning the People to Submit to government and authourian rule, paving the way for the rise of the Antichrist and a NWO Immediately after the RAPTURE of the Saints.

All that is Happening now is Conditioning the earth Inhabitants towards the coming Mark of the Beast System that will come into Play after the RAPTURE.

It is unfortunate that majority of the World Inhabitants are falling into their plan.

You can argue with your phones and keypads for all I care. But note, it will come to Pass.
ogbeni shut up

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by BlessedNuel: 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle....the truth is always bitter

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by BareFacedLies(m): 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
Just be talking anyhow
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by dochenaj: 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
Fine or no Fine! I may not agree with everything the Pastor says I Tell you, the Pastor is not Far From the truth.

If your Eyes of Understanding are open to Current events playing out on the world stage,
You will see clearly that the Corona Virus Pandemic or Planndemic is the Red Carpet or launch Pad to a New world Order ( NWO).
Just Yesterday a Global Treaty is being called for it.

https://www.nairaland.com/6486285/world-leaders-call-global-pandemic

Yes! It is a Pandemic, because the Virus itself is Real, but the AGENDA behind it is Much more Bigger.
It is Paving a way for a Global government, a New World Order, a One World Currency and Conditioning the People to Submit to government and authourian rule, paving the way for the rise of the Antichrist and a NWO Immediately after the RAPTURE of the Saints.

All that is Happening now is Conditioning the earth Inhabitants towards the coming Mark of the Beast System that will come into Play after the RAPTURE.

It is unfortunate that majority of the World Inhabitants are falling into their plan.

You can argue with your phones and keypads for all I care. But note, it will come to Pass.
The Church cannot coexist with the New World Order. And from your post, I suppose you already know that.

The Church that would not be around during the New World Order has no business concerning herself with what will or will not happen during said time.

Our duty now, is to speed up and facilitate said Order to come. Because without the New World Order coming, the Messianic Millennial reign of Jesus would not happen.

3 Likes

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by bjdon: 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
I beg make una find wife for this pastor. The man has gone steadily more crazy since his divorce.!!
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Uprightness100(m): 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
Righteousness2:

Just Yesterday a Global Treaty was called for it.

You can argue with your phones and keypads. But note, it will come to Pass.

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by mmsen: 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
They should shutter his useless 'church'.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by infini771: 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
The vaccine was not tested enough on animals and NAFDAC used two days fulfilled all righteousness then claim it is save
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
Freestainworld:
I thought they say they have freedom of speech, just asking
.... If this kind thing happen for Niaja ! Hnmmm ! That wan go be the beginning of Religion War cheesy cheesy grin

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by ednut1(m): 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
A disgrace of a pastor

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by mmsen: 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Oyakhilome lacks knowledge

Hosea 4:6

But the real issue here is that the church members will be the ones to be levied and pay this fine through tithe and offering.

Just like the final consumers bear the burden of the increase in the cost of production

Not just through tithes and offerings but it will be they who pay with their lives or the lives of their loved ones.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by KingDash: 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
Tolexander:
Seun has to ban this poster like Oyakhilome was finned by UK for misinformation

This same bible you quote from and believe in was given to you by this British.

If this pandemic is the symbol of end time to you, what would you call the Bubonic plague, Spanish flu and small pox pandemics that had happened before now?
that guy na cawu no mind am .
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
Queenlovely:
welcome to page two

drop your BVN here before commenting

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by mmsen: 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
Freestainworld:
I thought they say they have freedom of speech, just asking

Freedom of speech is not enshrined in British law as it is in the US.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Rickcutie(m): 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
All these pastors thinking that they are God.

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Mercisharelove(f): 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
I love pastor Chris so much. And I am praying for you darling right now
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by solonubinho(m): 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
Righteousness2:

I am a Servant of GOD!
A Preacher of the Gospel Commissioned to put out the Word that will save souls.
I Believe you Shut up or by Pass what we put out if you don't need it..

That's how they react when they cannot give a reasonable response to their derailment. They react with anger because their little fragile ego cannot comprehend the possibility of them speaking out of ignorance.

A wise man once said, "He who thinks he knows, knows not but he who knows that he does not know, is a wise man"

I have never for one day seen you preach the love of God, his kindness and compassion. Everyday end of the world, end of the world. Do you not think that it is foolish to assume that this pandemic signals the end of the world when the world has even had it worse centuries back? Oh perhaps you do not read. Your reality of the world is inextricably tied to your perception of the world. A perception that is les than one-millionth of the population of the world. Alaye..be careful.

Mind you, all children of God are his servants in one way or the other. Stop being a zealot.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Duplexxx: 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
grin
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by solreb: 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
Righteousness2:

If ir will come to pass why are you condemning it. The messgae should be people should ready for rapture so that they would not witness it. Rather Chris and the like were spreading rumours and instilling fear unnecessarily

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by LLSAINT(m): 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
This is the persecution Christ talked about
Simply ask yourself, what is the use of the vaccine?
It is not the cure, does not stop social distancing and all protocols....
You can fine the station but never the truth.....

2 Likes

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by PigTormentor: 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
[[s]quote author=Righteousness2 post=100365695]Fine or no Fine! I may not agree with everything the Pastor says, But I tell you, the Pastor is not Far From the truth.

2020 was the Great Setup
2021 is the Great Reset.

[/quote][/s]

TRASH AS USUAL.
TRASH IN, TRASH OUT.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Maski87: 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
Fine or no Fine! I may not agree with everything the Pastor says, But I tell you, the Pastor is not Far From the truth.

2020 was the Great Setup
2021 is the Great Reset.

Shaaraap,ignoramus, you don't understand science you resort to conspiracy theories, so that your followers will think you know everything as a man of God

5 Likes

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by oladuro(m): 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
Tolexander:
Seun has to ban this poster like Oyakhilome was finned by UK for misinformation

This same bible you quote from and believe in was given to you by this British.

If this pandemic is the symbol of end time to you, what would you call the Bubonic plague, Spanish flu and small pox pandemics that had happened before now?
Oyakhilome was not banned only finned so why do you want somebody else banned
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by FatherOfJesus: 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
LLSAINT:
[s] This is the persecution Christ talked about
Simply ask yourself, what is the use of the vaccine?
It is not the cure, does not stop social distancing and all protocols....
You can fine the station but never the truth.... [/s]
rubbish, dogmatic fellow spotted

2 Likes

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by oladuro(m): 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
Maski87:

Shaaraap,ignoramus, you don't understand science you resort to conspiracy theories, so that your followers will think you know everything as a man of God
Great men are slow to speak, slow to wrath and slow to judging others learn to be great

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Tolexander: 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
oladuro:

Oyakhilome was not banned only finned so why do you want somebody else banned
what punishment exists on nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by oladuro(m): 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
Tolexander:
what punishment exists on nairaland?
Suggest to Seun not BAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things Humanity Could Do Better Without Religion / Physically Challenged Woman Who Claimed Her Baby Got Missing In Church Confesses / Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.