Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. (29526 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by FatherOfJesus: 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
Maestro21:

Say viruses do not USUALLY exist in nature. That is, they do not USUALLY occur naturally. English is not hard. This does not mean VIRUSES are ALL engineered. Haba. Did you steal your degree?
so tell us another gene editing method that can successfully edit a virus aside from CRISPR grin

Pastor don jam science grin

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Maestro21: 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
so tell us another gene editing method that can successfully edit a virus aside from CRISPR grin

Pastor don jam science grin

https://www.synthego.com/learn/genome-engineering-history

I will not be wasting words.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by FatherOfJesus: 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
Maestro21:

i know you will present this article you can’t even understand grin

I will catch you grin

So according to your article, DNA editing technology existed via Recombinant DNA, can a recombinant DNA method be used to create an RNA virus like HIV?

grin

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by FatherOfJesus: 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
Maestro21:

Did you even read this article or you don’t understand it?

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by FatherOfJesus: 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
Maestro21, ok I want to be serious now and for the purpose of those that want to learn.

“Viruses don’t exist in nature” is a ridiculous statement to make.
99.9% all viruses today are natural, there are millions of specie of viruses in the world that we have not even identified.

The idea of saying That Coronaviruses, HIV were developed in the lab is ridiculous as well, the tool required to edit RNA (because these viruses are RNA viruses) was invented in 1987, although we could edit other DNA-based organisms using recombinant DNA method but that won’t work for RNA viruses. Coronaviruses have been identified since 1965 and HIV since 1980.

Don’t try to defend the junk science your pastor presented rather try to find the truth. It’s even so difficult for anyone to hide a genetically engineered virus, you have to use an already existing template of virus to do that, it will be easily spotted.

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by petra1(m): 6:06am On Apr 03, 2021
Nairalandmonika:

Lol, I listen to that guy, all he talk is rubbish. U obviously don't know what scientific facts means

Hmmmn... true to God? What did he say . .?
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Maestro21: 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Maestro21, ok I want to be serious now and for the purpose of those that want to learn.

“Viruses don’t exist in nature” is a ridiculous statement to make.
99.9% all viruses today are natural, there are millions of specie of viruses in the world that we have not even identified.

[s]The idea of saying That Coronaviruses, HIV were developed in the lab is ridiculous as well, the tool required to edit RNA (because these viruses are RNA viruses) was invented in 1987, although we could edit other DNA-based organisms using recombinant DNA method but that won’t work for RNA viruses. Coronaviruses have been identified since 1965 and HIV since 1980.[/s]

[s]Don’t try to defend the junk science your pastor presented rather try to find the truth. It’s even so difficult for anyone to hide a genetically engineered virus, you have to use an already existing template of virus to do that, it will be easily spotted.[/s]

You are merely regurgitating trash that they feed people who lack comprehension and critical reasoning skills. Nobody said viruses don't exist in nature. If you find where it was said, please provide it. You guys lie, twist words and employ strawman arguments because you know you are out of your depth.

I ruled out the rest of your hogwash as I will not be educating a troll free of charge. Read up on Judy Mikovits like I recommended yesterday (preferably use duckduckgo browser as google is preventing people like you from seeing real information). You may also want to read up on Dr.Sucharit Bhakdi.

As for your other argument about CORONAVIRUSES. I told you, go to school to learn how to understand. Not all coronaviruses were engineered. However, the ones I listed were engineered. You can argue with your mirror.

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by FatherOfJesus: 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2021
Maestro21:

You are merely regurgitating trash that they feed people who lack comprehension and critical reasoning skills. Nobody said viruses don't exist in nature. If you find where it was said, please provide it. You guys lie, twist words and employ strawman arguments because you know you are out of your depth.

I ruled out the rest of your hogwash as I will not be educating a troll free of charge. Read up on Judy Mikovits like I recommended yesterday (preferably use duckduckgo browser as google is preventing people like you from seeing real information). You may also want to read up on Dr.Sucharit Bhakdi.

As for your other argument about CORONAVIRUSES. I told you, go to school to learn how to understand. Not all coronaviruses were engineered. However, the ones I listed were engineered. You can argue with your mirror.
lol, we have lot of Coronavirus species, Sarscov-2 the causative pathogen for covid19 is just one of them. grin

This is not a tall order for someone who did a project with zikavirus to grasp. Did you skip basic virus classification class? grin

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Maestro21: 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
lol, we have lot of Coronavirus species, Sarscov-2 the causative pathogen for covid19 is just one of them. grin

This is not a tall order for someone who did a project with zikavirus to grasp. Did you skip basic virus classification class? grin

WOW. You indeed have severe comprehension problems. LOL

You said "The idea of saying That Coronaviruses, HIV were developed in the lab is ridiculous as well". To which I pointed out to you that NOT ALL coronaviruses were engineered. But SARS-COV 2 was engineered. That is what I said. Sorry, you don't know how to think critically.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by aalangel(f): 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2021
petra1:

why? They spoke the truth

Wrong , its given by God!

You should listen to him . He brought scientific facts which were sanctioned by many experts stood the globe

Fine him 100 million .No be to pay? The truth will still be preached. Paul was sentenced to prison. He still came out and continue his message from where he stopped .

Covid 19 is fiasco.

It's a debacle! Don't mind them.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by aalangel(f): 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2021
jared007:
Nothing new. Pastor has been chopping fines from Uk for a long time but it hasn't stopped him from exposing conspiracies of the Deep state and telling the truth.

I feel sorry for Pastors that know the truth but are keeping quiet.

Thank you...is it by fines?

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by FatherOfJesus: 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2021
Maestro21:

WOW. You indeed have severe comprehension problems. LOL

You said "The idea of saying That Coronaviruses, HIV were developed in the lab is ridiculous as well". To which I pointed out to you that NOT ALL coronaviruses were engineered. But SARS-COV 2 was engineered. That is what I said. Sorry, you don't know how to think critically.
lol, so what template of virus did they use in engineering Sarscov 2?

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by aswani(m): 8:50am On Apr 05, 2021
Maestro21:

The fine is for show. People think you can arbitrarily fine anyone and announce it. That is not how it works. Loveworld is hosted by Loveworld. If Ofcom could do anything they would have taken the program off air like DirectTV did in California. The moment I saw fine I laughed knowing it was nonsense.

Maestro21, you obviously do not know what or who ofcom are. They are UK government appointed broadcasting communication regulators that are in charge of monitoring and managing, amongst other things, television program output.

Someone obviously reported Oyakhilome to them, or his program, and Loveworld would have been invited to defend it.

Not surprisingly, Loveworld, Christ Embassy or Oyakhilome himself either failed to defend the output or did so poorly and were fined which is standard.

ofcom do have the power to withdraw bradcasting licences as I believe they did for the Deya Bradcasting Network, another religious channel that produced output for self appointed Archbishop Deya who has run off to Kenya after his excesses were exposed.

Ofcom do not hand out fines for show as they are audited too.

Please at least Google or gain some knowledge of the topic you are talking about before making pronouncements about it in a seemingly authoritative manner.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Maestro21: 11:40pm On Apr 22, 2021
aswani:

Maestro21, you obviously do not know what or who ofcom are. They are UK government appointed broadcasting communication regulators that are in charge of monitoring and managing, amongst other things, television program output.

Someone obviously reported Oyakhilome to them, or his program, and Loveworld would have been invited to defend it.

Not surprisingly, Loveworld, Christ Embassy or Oyakhilome himself either failed to defend the output or did so poorly and were fined which is standard.

ofcom do have the power to withdraw bradcasting licences as I believe they did for the Deya Bradcasting Network, another religious channel that produced output for self appointed Archbishop Deya who has run off to Kenya after his excesses were exposed.

Ofcom do not hand out fines for show as they are audited too.

Please at least Google or gain some knowledge of the topic you are talking about before making pronouncements about it in a seemingly authoritative manner.

Before coming here to talk rubbish to me, first of all, find out about Loveworld and what it is. I cannot be replying dense statements. You think Loveworld is a program? And you are telling me to gain knowledge before replying. Don't waste my time again.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Maestro21: 7:01am On Jun 11, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
lol, so what template of virus did they use in engineering Sarscov 2?

Have you accepted again that Reverend Chris Oyakhilome was right?
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by KnowledgeIsPawa: 10:10am On Nov 24, 2021
Maestro21:

Have you accepted again that Reverend Chris Oyakhilome was right?

Right about what?. That 5G causes coronavirus or that the government imposed shutdown to "dig" 5G? Or that viruses do not occur in nature or that Covid-19 vaccines are used to inject 666 chips into your body? Any faceless clown can claim any qualifications on the internet. If you really studied even basic science, you wouldn't be spouting all these ridiculous conspiracy theories on the internet.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Maestro21: 1:09am On Dec 01, 2021
KnowledgeIsPawa:

Right about what?. That 5G causes coronavirus
Lies. Provide any evidence for this or remain an eternal liar.

or that the government imposed shutdown to "dig" 5G?
Of course, in the UK and even in Nigeria, 5G power cables were being introduced at the same time of the lockdowns. In fact, in Nigeria, only COVID19 materials and 5G equipment were allowed to be imported during the lockdowns. How did Nigeria get close to 5G rollout this year if they were not working on it last year?

Or that viruses do not occur in nature
Of course, this is a scientific fact. There are alot more engineered viruses than naturally occuring ones. So his statement that "viruses do not naturally occur in nature" is 100% correct. Sars Cov2 for e.g is engineered. Sars Cov1 was engineered. MERS, etc were all engineered.

or that Covid-19 vaccines are used to inject 666 chips into your body?
Another stupid lie. The idiots who never listened to the man want to spew out conjectures as to what he said, to make him wrong. He has told you fools repeatedly that this is NOT the mark of the beast but it will be a platform for it. If you can prove him wrong, be my guest.

[s]Any faceless clown can claim any qualifications on the internet. If you really studied even basic science, you wouldn't be spouting all these ridiculous conspiracy theories on the internet[/s].
Maybe you should read my posts on this thread (that is, if you have not shamefacedly changed your account) to see if my knowledge of science is wanting. I will prove here that you are the rank ignoramus who is out of his depth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pope To Young Italians: Don't Be Selfish, We Need More Children Than Pets / Rev. Joseph Agboli Is Dead (Victorious Army Ministries Founder Dies) / The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.