Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. (29439 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Maestro21: 1:35am On Apr 02, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
What truth?
The pastor talks adulterated science and you call that truth.

Can you provide me with one thing he said that was anti-science?
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Maestro21: 1:38am On Apr 02, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
How?

Did you see him give 1 B to the ecumenical centre in Abuja? Did you see him give 1 B to BIU engineering faculty? You think 80 M is money to him? LOL. The fine na for show. If I say the earth is flat on air will I be fined?
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Maestro21: 1:39am On Apr 02, 2021
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Maestro21: 1:47am On Apr 02, 2021
jared007:
Nothing new. Pastor has been chopping fines from Uk for a long time but it hasn't stopped him from exposing conspiracies of the Deep state and telling the truth.

I feel sorry for Pastors that know the truth but are keeping quiet.

The fine is for show. People think you can arbitrarily fine anyone and announce it. That is not how it works. Loveworld is hosted by Loveworld. If Ofcom could do anything they would have taken the program off air like DirectTV did in California. The moment I saw fine I laughed knowing it was nonsense.

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by DavidEsq(m): 3:13am On Apr 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ commanded His followers to go teach the Gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven , His Truth, but this man is busy preaching a different gospel that is of this world, the kingdom of men instead, and you have the guts to declare this one speaks truth? undecided
Don't mind the fool. U can see this is where true Christians are separated from false worshippers. There is no half truth, neither half falsehood, yet the mumu is trying to find falsehood in truth.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by DavidEsq(m): 3:15am On Apr 02, 2021
Righteousness2:

I am a Servant of GOD!
A Preacher of the Gospel Commissioned to put out the Word that will save souls.
I Believe you Shut up or by Pass what we put out if you don't need it..
Look at this ode

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Kobojunkie: 3:31am On Apr 02, 2021
DavidEsq:

Don't mind the fool. U can see this is where true Christians are separated from false worshippers.
There is no half truth, neither half falsehood, yet the mumu is trying to find falsehood in truth.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Tolexander: 5:31am On Apr 02, 2021
omojeesu:

He's correct. You are wrong.
as if this one understands what is right from wrong
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Tolexander: 5:32am On Apr 02, 2021
nelsonoba:

Fascists like you should be banned!! You want to have freedom of speech but you don't want people with dissenting opinions to be allowed to air their views. You're a Fascist!
freeedom of speech you said, not freedom of misinformation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by olmoRoc: 6:33am On Apr 02, 2021
Good
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by petra1(m): 7:25am On Apr 02, 2021
Nairalandmonika:

Which scientific facts?

The one he saw on reddit from a sixteen years old boy, pastor Chris should be ashamed of himself.

You should listen to him next week. You will realize he dud his researches well .
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by hush15: 7:33am On Apr 02, 2021
Tolexander:
can you please tell me more about the days of Noah?
How a man singly moved round the whole earth and how he and his family who were told gave birth to everyone occupying the whole of the earth.

Don’t be unfortunate with any unreasonable response o

You can read up the days of Noah yourself. Even if you don't have a Bible, am pretty sure you have Google and pls learn to make comments without insults...
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by ShaqFu: 7:36am On Apr 02, 2021
nelsonoba:

Fascists like you should be banned!! You want to have freedom of speech but you don't want people with dissenting opinions to be allowed to air their views. You're a Fascist!
Imagine such ignorance!
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by hush15: 7:37am On Apr 02, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Which Noah? Lol
You believe that ridiculous and laughable tale?

I believe God and what His Words says... whether Pastor Chris is saying truth or not, the Bible is clear about the end times and it is evident we are in it. I won't sleep on anything, neither should you.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by FatherOfJesus: 7:44am On Apr 02, 2021
hush15:

I believe God and what His Words says... whether Pastor Chris is saying truth or not, the Bible is clear about the end times and it is evident we are in it. I won't sleep on anything, neither should you.
No one is questioning your believe in God but Noah’s story is not logical. It’s ridiculous and highly laughable that adults believe it.

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Chigold101(m): 7:44am On Apr 02, 2021
hermesprogidy:

The first English Bible was printed in England in the 1500s by William Tyndale. Though the first printed copy of the Bible was produced in Germany, it wasn't written in English. It was written in Vulgate Latin.
And you know how Tyndale died...?
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by FatherOfJesus: 7:46am On Apr 02, 2021
Maestro21:

Can you provide me with one thing he said that was anti-science?
He said Viruses are not found in nature, they are usually engineered in the lab.
That’s anti-science.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by hush15: 7:47am On Apr 02, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
No one is questioning your believe in God but Noah’s story is not logical. It’s ridiculous and highly laughable that adults believe it.

God's way are not men's way. It can't be logical.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by FatherOfJesus: 7:48am On Apr 02, 2021
hush15:

God's way are not men's way. It can't be logical.
That is another way to say I lack the capacity to question things. I do not have thinking brain to analyze things properly
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by showafrica(m): 7:51am On Apr 02, 2021
TRADELYN:
I respect pastor Chris so much, but his recent sermons about Covid-19 are questionable. shocked

Yea, he is been saying a lot of trash recently about covid. Scientifically, he does not understand anything about it yet mixing it with endtime, NWO and bla bla bla.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Tolexander: 7:52am On Apr 02, 2021
hush15:

You can read up the days of Noah yourself. Even if you don't have a Bible, am pretty sure you have Google and pls learn to make comments without insults...
u are still giving me unfortunate answer.

Can’t you come up with something reasonable?
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by hush15: 8:01am On Apr 02, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
That another way to say I lack the capacity to question things

I didn't say that. You did. Again, whether Noah story is true or not, there is an account of him in the Bible and if it weren't so, there wouldn't. If on that account, whether true or false, he told people about the impending destruction and none believed till it happened, why should I sleep on this one. The Bible is not a book of or for logical reasoning, else am pretty sure it would have explained the plenty hows that are left unanswered. It is a book of faith and I have faith in the Bible. So, I take its content seriously.

The long and short of it is that whatever may, don't take Pastor Chris message likely. If I were you, rather than be logical on Pastor Chris's message, I will carefully hold on to words and watch as things unfold so even when it happens, I won't be caught unprepared.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by hush15: 8:02am On Apr 02, 2021
Tolexander:
u are still giving me unfortunate answer.

Can’t you come up with something reasonable?
get thee behind me, you unfortunate person and go look for answers elsewhere...
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by FatherOfJesus: 8:21am On Apr 02, 2021
hush15:

I didn't say that. You did. Again, whether Noah story is true or not, there is an account of him in the Bible and if it weren't so, there wouldn't. If on that account, whether true or false, he told people about the impending destruction and none believed till it happened, why should I sleep on this one. The Bible is not a book of or for logical reasoning, else am pretty sure it would have explained the plenty hows that are left unanswered. It is a book of faith and I have faith in the Bible. So, I take its content seriously.

The long and short of it is that whatever may, don't take Pastor Chris message likely. If I were you, rather than be logical on Pastor Chris's message, I will carefully hold on to words and watch as things unfold so even when it happens, I won't be caught unprepared.
Anything that doesn’t require logic is a lie, they are definitely hiding something from you of which you will identify if you think about it.

Faith is not fact, Faith is prone to compromise and bias, it also can lead to wrong conclusion. Anybody can decide to have faith in anything, it doesn’t make their faith factual.

The Noah’s flood story is illogical and it’s impossible that it happened, no record or evidence whatsoever validates those events. If you tell me not be logical about it then you don’t want me to see the truth in the story.

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 02, 2021
Tolexander:
Seun has to ban this poster like Oyakhilome was finned by UK for misinformation

This same bible you quote from and believe in was given to you by this British.

If this pandemic is the symbol of end time to you, what would you call the Bubonic plague, Spanish flu and small pox pandemics that had happened before now?
Religion was given to Africa as an opium and not as a way of worshipping the Almighty.
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Tolexander: 9:28am On Apr 02, 2021
hush15:
get thee behind me, you unfortunate person and go look for answers elsewhere...
remain unfortunate.

I know that you can’t have any answer. What an unfortunate dummy
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 9:51am On Apr 02, 2021
Righteousness2:

Are u sure you will be alive by this time tomorrow, this week, this month or year end if JESUS tarries?
Allow JESUS into your life. Don't allow the devil cheat u to Hell!

You're showing your ignorance by assuming that because I don't believe the words of a probable false prophet that I don't have a personal relationship with God. Such a judgemental person. You're showing yourself.. believing that God is for you and no else's and that your blind Faith in questionable personalities makes you better fit for the kingdom is silly
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by hush15: 10:13am On Apr 02, 2021
Tolexander:
remain unfortunate.

I know that you can’t have any answer. What an unfortunate dummy
ur problem o, unfortunate fellow
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by hush15: 10:37am On Apr 02, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Anything that doesn’t require logic is a lie, they are definitely hiding something from you of which you will identify if you think about it.

Faith is not fact, Faith is prone to compromise and bias, it also can lead to wrong conclusion. Anybody can decide to have faith in anything, it doesn’t make their faith factual.

The Noah’s flood story is illogical and it’s impossible that it happened, no record or evidence whatsoever validates those events. If you tell me not be logical about it then you don’t want me to see the truth in the story.

Well your opinion. If live was all logical as you think, this world should be better than what it is....
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by FatherOfJesus: 11:02am On Apr 02, 2021
hush15:

Well your opinion. If live was all logical as you think, this world should be better than what it is....
The world is not better because we have 6billion people like you who are religious and never depend on logic.
It’s evident that the world doesn’t work based on logic hence so many setbacks

1 Like

Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Emmanuelcann: 11:47am On Apr 02, 2021
Tolexander:
you still have problem comprehending simple statement, so I’m not surprised you don’t understand the Bible you read.
Who gave Nigeria the Bible?
Missionaries!
Re: U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. by Tolexander: 11:58am On Apr 02, 2021
Emmanuelcann:
Missionaries!
Missionaries ko, doggies ni!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things Humanity Could Do Better Without Religion / Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.