Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Why Dont I Have The Patience To Take Life As I See It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Dont I Have The Patience To Take Life As I See It (300 Views)

+18: See Thick Ass — Thin Patience. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? / The Patience Dog Eat The Fattest Bone: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Dont I Have The Patience To Take Life As I See It by Ilamina(f): 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
I remember when I couldn't get into the secondary school I wanted

I cried so badly in the car
The people in the school
Thought something bad happened

The school administrator called my mother after a week
And they gave me admission quickly

One government teacher never forgot and used too make fun of me all the time in the school

That I am a mumu

I feel so bad
Re: Why Dont I Have The Patience To Take Life As I See It by harmargedon: 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
I guess it's time you do. But you were smart actually, it's he's who's too blind to see that you actually got what you wanted.
Re: Why Dont I Have The Patience To Take Life As I See It by qtguru(m): 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
Dear Diary....I remembered about school and was emotionally hurt by it. I feel so downcasted cry ~ Ilamina xoxo
Re: Why Dont I Have The Patience To Take Life As I See It by The5DME(m): 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2021
Mtchewww
Re: Why Dont I Have The Patience To Take Life As I See It by Ilamina(f): 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
At the end of the day
I was bullied in the school badly

If I went to another school
Who.knows things would have been better for me
Re: Why Dont I Have The Patience To Take Life As I See It by 1Sharon(f): 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
Ilamina:
At the end of the day
I was bullied in the school badly

If I went to another school
Who.knows things would have been better for me

Says alot about them than you

(1) (Reply)

Need To Join A Hookup Group, Whatsapp Tv For Romance , Meetups And So On / How Did You Handle A Toxic Relationship? / Congrat MTN@ 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.