Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

God is good - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / God is good (1086 Views)

God is great / From 55k Salary To 125k God Is Wonderful / GOD is Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God is good by DoubleBliss(f): 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2021
Any mothe
Re: God is good by DoubleBliss(f): 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
Good evening all. Please help if you can.

1 Like

Re: God is good by bigjackass: 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
Scam

1 Like

Re: God is good by wwwkaycom(m): 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
You can write good English and you reason well but you can't use your superb reasoning to get yourself out of the woods? your children are hungry and you don't know what to do?
I doubt your sincerity.

2 Likes

Re: God is good by DoubleBliss(f): 9:21am On Apr 01, 2021
wwwkaycom:
You can write good English and you reason well but you can't use your superb reasoning to get yourself out of the woods? your children are hungry and you don't know what to do?
I doubt your sincerity.

Am not here because am happy about it but because am totally down. Nothing with me at all please. That is why I said those with fake stories have ruin chances for genuine help seekers. I'm sure even if I upload everything here including my real face, documents and even home address, some people will not still believe me.
Re: God is good by Foodqueen(f): 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
Upload what u can and don't worry if people believe or not

1 Like

Re: God is good by Mindlog: 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
DoubleBliss:
Good evening all. Please help if you can.

Your husband who you said is a school bus driver in a private school hasn't been paid for 4 months, what has stopped him from leaving the school and go out to seek other means of income for his family, while he drops by the school to check up on the management regarding the months of salary owed him?

3 Likes

Re: God is good by descarado: 2:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
Mindlog:

Your husband who you said is a school bus driver in a private school hasn't been paid for 4 months, what has stopped him from leaving the school and go out to seek other means of income for his family, while he drops by the school to check up on the management regarding the months of salary owed him?

You get time.
Lazy yoots everywhere.

Once they add children on top their jist, equation don balance grin
Re: God is good by Pavore9: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
descarado:

You get time.
Lazy yoots everywhere.

Once they add children on top their jist, equation don balance grin

MondayUche, the notorious "father of 2" used same format!

3 Likes

Re: God is good by descarado: 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
Pavore9:

MondayUche, the notorious "father of 2" used same format!
Really shocked

Maybe, na him
Re: God is good by Pavore9: 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
descarado:

Really shocked

Maybe, na him

May likely not be him, was confirming your thought about mentioning children in the write up to draw attention.
Re: God is good by DoubleBliss(f): 9:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
Please find out first if I'm fake before you conclude
Re: God is good by efficiencie(m): 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
DoubleBliss:
Any mother will be in serious pain when day break and she cannot provide food for her children. My 3 kids of 6, 4 and a year+ have been hungry because I cannot provide for them. Each time I look at them, tears drop from my eyes. Their father works as a school bus driver in a private school but hasn't been paid for 4 months now due to family issues after the death of the proprietor of the school. Fulani herdsmen also destroyed our cassava and yam farm last year/even this year and this is where we normally make Garri from both for sell and eating. I know fake people have ruin chances for genuine help seekers but if you need proofs, I'm ready to show to you. As I'm typing this, the last thing I cooked which is beans, I had to go round to gather woods which I used as firewood cos no kerosene, no gas in the house. No hope of what is going to be our next meal please tomorrow morning. 1k, 2k, 5k or any amount will give us what to eat. 20k can start me plantain business if anyone is willing to help me. God bless the hand that giveth.
GTBank
Elizabeth Jonah

See as scammers done spoil life...now we can't know who is really in trouble and who is looking for money to get the next fix...@DoubleBliss you have to be more convincing to get help through a faceless platform. If you really need help you can get it but you need to help others to help you.
Re: God is good by Pavore9: 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
DoubleBliss:
Please find out first if I'm fake before you conclude

You have been earlier asked why your husband is still sticking to the Private school that is owing him when he knows he has a family to fend for? Awaiting your response.
Re: God is good by DoubleBliss(f): 8:17am On Apr 02, 2021
Pavore9:

You have been earlier asked why your husband is still sticking to the Private school that is owing him when he knows he has a family to fend for? Awaiting your response.

First, he has been working there for a while now and the school has been paying as at when. Then there have been promises that things will get back to normal very soon but unfortunately it's taking this long. He's also in the look out for another job but none yet.
Re: God is good by DoubleBliss(f): 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
Is so bad how bad eggs have made people such that they now forget about humanity.
Re: God is good by DoubleBliss(f): 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
I still need your help please if you can.
Re: God is good by Mindlog: 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
DoubleBliss:
Is so bad how bad eggs have made people such that they now forget about humanity.

It is not about forgetting humanity but about no longer easily being an enabler.

I believe you have relatives from your side and that of your husband, have friends offline and belong to a Christian/Muslim group....tap into these networks to get something doing, you can also approach residential properties in your neighbourhood or the next and offer to be cleaning up their compounds in given days of the week for an agreed amount monthly as I know women who do so to fend for their families.
Re: God is good by AishaYesufu: 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
Who keeps working for a whole 4 months even without pay? You even had to mentione Fulani herdsmen to garnish the story. No evidence whatsoever that thw story is not just another scam...

But it's a scam anyway

2 Likes

Re: God is good by lovchalice(f): 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
My dear God will make a way for you

(1) (Reply)

/ How does one enjoy life to the full? / Advise Please, Should He End The Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.