Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' (45072 Views)

BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village / BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada / Basic Rules Of The BBNaija's Secret Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by Awoo88: 9:35am On Apr 01, 2021
E fit be one idiot wen just see money pick gather dem together
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by brityann96: 9:35am On Apr 01, 2021
femijay8271:

what's the name of the channel?

Text me on whatsapp
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 01, 2021
Abi o that una president ���

BeeBeeOoh:
I wonder who will arrest that man defacing Nigeria home and abroad??
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by 080bjaked(m): 9:37am On Apr 01, 2021
Peace081:
Na money be that?

Its a movie set. Alot of those aren't real, just counterfeits for the movie.
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by Koralords: 9:37am On Apr 01, 2021
Truthteller2020:

Make u keep quiet for.You think this nonsense can happen anywhere else, dancing on top country's currency notes?danm..
want me to send you video and pics of a USA strip club so you see what’s been done to the dollar
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by dochenaj: 9:39am On Apr 01, 2021
They are dressed in a uniform. Hmmm
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by femijay8271(m): 9:39am On Apr 01, 2021
brityann96:

Text me on whatsapp
Oga, you suppose put all the details here before na
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by brityann96: 9:41am On Apr 01, 2021
femijay8271:

Oga, you suppose put all the details here before na

I'd be banned.
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by Kestolove(m): 9:43am On Apr 01, 2021
see as dem ugly as dem remove d wig, fading oloshos
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by femijay8271(m): 9:43am On Apr 01, 2021
brityann96:

I'd be banned.
ok what's the niche?
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by bewla(m): 9:44am On Apr 01, 2021
Omihanifa:
If efcc or the CBN should use Nigeria police to arrest them now for defacing the naira they will start shouting that the government is wicked
Wetting olosho no go remove when money involve
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by jamace(m): 9:49am On Apr 01, 2021
Peace081:
Na money be that?
No, na Mathematics question papers grin
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by janetakan(f): 9:50am On Apr 01, 2021
Anita has always been classless, no surprises here. angry
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by RPG2020(m): 9:53am On Apr 01, 2021
See them XXL
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by ceaser: 9:54am On Apr 01, 2021
Wig nation is no nation.

Same way Buhari faked intelligence and competence to deceive Nigerians, not knowing it was Idiagbon that did the job that time.

Thank God his incompetence has been revealed in its full glare to the world, otherwise guys may still be arguing on threads all over Naira land that "Buhari was an incorruptible, diligent and competent president Nigeria never had".
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by Sarmiz24(m): 9:56am On Apr 01, 2021
This is a movie nah, who else notice the guy with a script and the director telling one of the gal wat to do Mtcheew

Peace out
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by Babymuchendu(f): 9:57am On Apr 01, 2021
biko na movie be this all na fake 1k and fake 500
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by frowland(m): 10:02am On Apr 01, 2021
Idiko1:

Why would the EFCC and CBN arrest anybody for what he\she does with hard earned money? Once the currency is in circulation, it cease the protective leverage it enjoyed under the custody of CBN.
What??
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by Hamiltonii: 10:04am On Apr 01, 2021
The5DME:
Oloshos dem.

To fvck these ones to satisfaction no be here. Men are dying in their numbers from the exhaustion of fvcking over used cunts.
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by LadyTiannah2: 10:06am On Apr 01, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Females and clout...SMH
I like it when people joyfully celebrate after work / job done.
I'm sure this is how all the Ladies under my tutelage as to earning online will celebrate ones they hit the Million Mark soon!
Imagine you know #Where To & #How To get @least 100 clients or customers that are ready to part with $10 for your skill or passion weekly or monthly.
Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Can I be one of your writers?
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by Whoknowsme: 10:08am On Apr 01, 2021
Kingcalls:
Na dem...Association of useless Nigerian women( Eastern branch)
Why are u so pained nah. It's just a set on movie
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by seyz91(m): 10:08am On Apr 01, 2021
me too
punisha:
Still looking for the scattered dance floor.
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by seyz91(m): 10:09am On Apr 01, 2021
cheesy you no lie
Kingcalls:
Na dem...Association of useless Nigerian women( Eastern branch)
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by lexy2014: 10:09am On Apr 01, 2021
Omihanifa:
If efcc or the CBN should use Nigeria police to arrest them now for defacing the naira they will start shouting that the government is wicked

Does efcc and CBN implement & obey their own rules?
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by lexy2014: 10:12am On Apr 01, 2021
Idiko1:

Why would the EFCC and CBN arrest anybody for what he\she does with hard earned money? Once the currency is in circulation, it cease the protective leverage it enjoyed under the custody of CBN.

That why there's a law that states that it should be handled properly
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 10:15am On Apr 01, 2021
Omihanifa:

Even CBN and EFCC still dey do the same for this country....forget that thing
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by Tapout(m): 10:19am On Apr 01, 2021
these idiots arguing on top money that isn't real.
Wondering if they didn't see "on set"

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by eedimo(m): 10:19am On Apr 01, 2021
Omihanifa:
You mean fake notes used only on movie scenes and destroyed immediately?
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by Seniorwriter(m): 10:20am On Apr 01, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

Can I be one of your writers?

Is writing the only skill or passion that you can offer? And BTW what's your niche as a writer?
I'll suggest you reach me via my FB ID on my profile here cos I'm more active on facebook more so NL has rules that can't allow for too much revealing of earning online process!!!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by Adakintroy: 10:26am On Apr 01, 2021
Remove wigs.

Women power lay in deception.

If you can figure them out. They are powerless.
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by Freemasonry: 10:40am On Apr 01, 2021
timibare:
Omo see money
Na counterfeit oo bros.
Stop salivating!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? / Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola / Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.