Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:25 PM

Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' (45276 Views)

BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village / BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada / Basic Rules Of The BBNaija's Secret Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by aspabay(m): 11:00am On Apr 01, 2021
Do thye know it i a crime to mutilate the naira they way they are doing?

What do we teach in these so called Igbo movies. Why the glorification of money without any source of income.
Little wonder their sons are rotting away in foreign prisons one after the other
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:05am On Apr 01, 2021
The5DME:
na groundnut.

Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by Truthteller2020: 11:16am On Apr 01, 2021
Koralords:
want me to send you video and pics of a USA strip club so you see what’s been done to the dollar
Ok, send it please
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 01, 2021
A priest is allowed to read a menu in Latin.
Those ladies should arrested for contributing to Earth warming.
And dancing egwu epkili ogene for that matter
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by froshdhayveed(m): 11:20am On Apr 01, 2021
PhyllsBaba:
E neva show o
Tafia
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by Dreyton36: 11:23am On Apr 01, 2021
Hmmm__white angels

If you know you know
All these Lutavangerous sef undecided

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by ttoyetade: 11:37am On Apr 01, 2021
timibare:
Omo see money
Empty barel makes the most noise. People who have genuine money will not be showing off like that. It is all fake lives
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by Bunmhi(f): 11:43am On Apr 01, 2021
[quote author=Sophiecute post=100373993]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtTuVhwoq0c
Ọmọ see money everywhere
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by PoshTraveler: 11:46am On Apr 01, 2021
OLOSHO THAT HUSTLED IN OPEBI. THIS ONE WILL REMAIN OLOSHO FOR LIFE NA
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by tempusfugit: 11:49am On Apr 01, 2021
Disgusting
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by Shalommy(f): 11:53am On Apr 01, 2021
Chaii.. The babes tight.
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 01, 2021
Omo ritualist
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by onomeabuja: 11:54am On Apr 01, 2021
Sophiecute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtTuVhwoq0c

Anita Joseph and her co actresses remove their wigs and show off their amazing dance steps on the set of "7 Rules Of Marriage".

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CNF7pFSBAgv/?igshid=g61yjc83h2eb
wetin dem de celebrate @Op undecided
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by Duplexxx: 11:55am On Apr 01, 2021
The views are not clear make it clear next time
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by onomeabuja: 11:58am On Apr 01, 2021
Kestolove:
see as dem ugly as dem remove d wig, fading oloshos
babe if u dupe man, walahi single 10 naira no go remain fah

Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by brainworkng: 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
If it is a sane country all those ladies standing on the currency should be cooling off in jail now
Truthteller2020:

Make u keep quiet jor.You think this nonsense can happen anywhere else, dancing on top country's currency notes?danm..

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by poweredcom(m): 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
lil wayne got this for them

Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by Revolva(m): 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2021
na dem.....money gidding ....unlovaeable women
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by LadyTiannah2: 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Is writing the only skill or passion that you can offer? And BTW what's your niche as a writer?
I'll suggest you reach me via my FB ID on my profile here cos I'm more active on facebook more so NL has rules that can't allow for too much revealing of earning online process!!!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
I sent you a message on Facebook
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by rafcrown(m): 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
Top class oloshoooo?
The5DME:
Oloshos dem.
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by Chioma99(f): 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
Topmaike007:
ewedu is profitable that's if you got better market near you...

You can make around 2k with one cup of ewedu which is sold around #30-50 and when planting ewedu pls mix it efo(green) and Ugu (pumpkin). One Ugu is sold for around #300 at the local market now.

I have a neigbour here in Osun State she sold 100 pieces of Ugu in a week that's around 30k and guess what it's people that usually come and buy it from her at times..

Ewedu too is around #50 at the market..

I have people making around 50-60 in a month through what you want to venture into..

My mum used this Business you want to venture into to send i and my siblings to school...

I hope I made sense cheesy

Moreover I like that image you attached to your comment.

Shalom..

thank you very much sir for the encouragement
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by IgboWarlord(m): 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
Omihanifa:
If efcc or the CBN should use Nigeria police to arrest them now for defacing the naira they will start shouting that the government is wicked

Which kind Naira,all those things na paper jor...
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by Lambarry1: 2:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
These are the kinds of people that receive 2021 range rover velar from apostle suleyman
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by crystalpapers(m): 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
This is the real *when the gbedu enter body* grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by olaolaking: 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nukilia:
Uncivilized !
Put very very

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by Airtimex(m): 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
Omihanifa:
If efcc or the CBN should use Nigeria police to arrest them now for defacing the naira they will start shouting that the government is wicked

Fake money bro.
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by larryking540: 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
Idiko1:

Why would the EFCC and CBN arrest anybody for what he\she does with hard earned money? Once the currency is in circulation, it cease the protective leverage it enjoyed under the custody of CBN.

if u kw how much is been spend producing the notes on the floor ,yes the notes (money) all have expiry dates but we should not be so fast to deface it quickly in the name of I worked for it , ,we need to help our self ,no be everything govt go tell or do for u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola / Bbnaija: How Nigerians Reacted To Gedoni’s Eviction / Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.