Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush (29650 Views)

Bandits, Ansaru Terrorists Clash In Kaduna / Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts / Ansaru Terrorists Kill 30 Bandits In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by nyiamfrank: 9:52am On Apr 01, 2021
haha
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 01, 2021
imiski:
Truth is islam followers act in accord with what a cleric tells them.

The bandits clerics are different from the boko harams

Different clerics different interpretation.

There is division in islam thats why u got the shiites muslim and the sunins no love between both groups , whose hatred stems from who should have taken leadership after Mohammad.

In all though religion has brought harm and will continue to hurt man.

The christians are not left out during the crusades millions of muslims were killed then it was regarded as the 'holy war'.

The world war 2 was another means to show how evil religion is catholic germans prayed for their soldiers to kill and maim american soldiers that american catholic priests prayed for to win.

Now the muslims are doing same they are viewed as terrorist.

I am not in anyway supporting anyone

I just want u to see how religion has and continues to hurt man
You have no sense

The crusaders where descendants of ancient Romans that ruled Jerusalem in Jesus time even before Mohammed was born

Muslims from Mecca invaded Jerusalem to formet trouble and take the land, the crusaders had to defend the land against the invaders

I can see how much you hold Terrorists muslims in high esteem or you scared they behead you

Can we also justify all their actions of blood bath because they take directive from a Terrorist cleric too

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by jerflakes(m): 9:54am On Apr 01, 2021
Later you will say you're not their spokesman.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by wetmenow: 9:55am On Apr 01, 2021
Failed government.
Terrorist are now giving directives to the government.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by Xkale1234(m): 9:56am On Apr 01, 2021
Federal govt no serious abt the situation going on in this country
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by AlphikkaTech: 9:57am On Apr 01, 2021
Nigeria nah cruise. Federal Comedy Republic of Nigeria (FCRN)
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by Akuruoulo(m): 9:57am On Apr 01, 2021
imiski:

There is division in islam thats why u got the shiites muslim and the sunins no love between both groups , whose hatred stems from who should have taken leadership after Mohammad.

The christians are not left out during the crusades millions of muslims were killed then it was regarded as the 'holy war'.

The world war 2 was another means to show how evil religion is catholic germans prayed for their soldiers to kill and maim american soldiers that american catholic priests prayed for to win.

Any other JAMBOREE ?

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 01, 2021
imiski:

Good point

But as the history of Russia and China tells us, exterminating religion does not necessarily mean man's violent impulses would go
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by Rawhumper(m): 9:59am On Apr 01, 2021
NEVER MISTAKE INTELLIGENT WORDS FOR TRUTH BECAUSE SOUNDNESS AND VALIDITY DIFFERS

This is the answer to what that Man Gumi said.
Their main daddy is in Aso Rock sorry England now

Charmingrascal:
Obviously Sheik Gumi knows the modus operandi of this bandits.
He sympathizes with them, he supports them and is not against anything they do.

In a sane Country this terrorist would be arrested and prosecuted
....this is the answer to what he said.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by GeneralPula: 9:59am On Apr 01, 2021
Whoever is in the chain of when money is made available for defence, whoever benefits, wouldn’t want the problems to stop, because defence budget is unaccounted for. I found that the resistance is from where money is made available.”

Unaccounted for..

If I tell you that Boko haram is a scam, people won’t believe..

If I tell you that bandit is a scam, people won’t believe..

They’re just propanganda to keep milking the defense budget since its unaccounted for..

Example is the 1b$ arms deal during the previous government..
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by ABCthings: 10:00am On Apr 01, 2021
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by OmoOshodi(m): 10:01am On Apr 01, 2021
The Fulani bandits are now the new Nigeria security architecture

They should just kukuma give Boko Haram...30days ultimatum jare.....

I'm tired of this kontiri

Pls I get Noiler 12 weeks old chickens to sell

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by Lightman300(m): 10:02am On Apr 01, 2021
[quote author=imiski post=100375550]Truth is islam followers act in accord with what a cleric tells them.

I just want u to see how religion has and continues to hurt man[/quote

Islam as a religion has brought unfathomable agonies to the entire world, yet you are here making comparisons with christianity. How many times have you seen an individual slaughtering his fellow man in the name of Jesus Christ.
You guys need serious help. And from all indications, it seems you are not even aware of your plight .

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by BabanawanGod: 10:04am On Apr 01, 2021
imiski:

Christians don't kill people anymore, am talking of a true believer
Evil Christians will collaborate with evil spirits and subdue ordinary people
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by postnobill705(m): 10:05am On Apr 01, 2021
imiski:

The double standards are crazy. Religion is really messed up.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 01, 2021
Mikecold:
You have no sense

The crusaders where descendants of ancient Romans that ruled Jerusalem in Jesus time even before Mohammed was born

Muslims from Mecca invaded Jerusalem to formet trouble and take the land, the crusaders had to defend the land against the invaders

1. The Crusaders were more likely to be from what we now know as Germany than ancient Rome.Rome never was able to conquer Germany (google 'Varus give me back my legions')

2. When Rome ran what we now know as Israel and Palestine, they were very brutal to the native Jews. Especially in the years 66-70 and 132-135 CE.

3. The Crusaders were actually meant to ensure that christians could travel safely to the Holy land, and as a response to Muslim attacks over the centuries. And they came about some 400 years after the area had fallen to the forces of the Caliph

4. The Crusaders were not a continuation of the Roman empire and even at one time atracked and weakened what was left of the Roman empire before the Muslims finished it off.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by Brushstrokes20: 10:06am On Apr 01, 2021
Pathetic bunch of bloodthirsty brigands!

The doomed contraption is long overdue for disintegration.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by Shiver99: 10:07am On Apr 01, 2021
How the tables turn...

So you mean that terrorists actually use forests and bushes as bases for attack?

So that means MNK was right in ordering Fulani killer herdsmen to vacate Eastern bushes.

I wonder what all those who were gnashing their teeth at Igbos because of their 'tribalistic stand' some time ago feel about these developments.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 01, 2021
postnobill705:

The double standards are crazy. Religion is really messed up.

Atheists like stalin and mao also killed millions in part to achieve their goals
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by IboWolf: 10:08am On Apr 01, 2021
Successionist:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/nigeria/national/fulani-bandits-give-ansaru-terrorists-ultimatum-gumi-claims/

Are you kidding me? Do these guys think life is a joke? You’re differentiating between bandit and terrorist and downplaying the impact of one over another. You Sir are a bloody lunatic!
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 01, 2021
imiski:

Remove Christianity from the rubbish you typed. The only reference you guys have about christians and terrorism is the Crusaders. Little did you know that the Crusaders fought the wars to avenge what the Islamic terrorists had done to Christians. Do you expect the Christians to look on while they are being killed on daily basis for their choice of faith?

Since the crusades stopped many decades ago, did you hear about any Christian fighting a war again?. That should tell you that those wars were for a reason. But till the last thirty minutes ago Muslims are still killing and maiming people in scores world over. So, how dare you compare Islam with Christianity.

Never include Christians in your rubbish analysis again.

Go and read history if you don't have the facts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by Patrioticman007(m): 10:09am On Apr 01, 2021
imiski:

Why are minimizing the facts ?.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by Prussian: 10:10am On Apr 01, 2021
Saudi Arabia should have dealt with Gumi when they caught him like a wild goat.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by CharleyBright(m): 10:11am On Apr 01, 2021
Sheik Gumi is the spokesperson for Bandits and terrorists
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by nyiamfrank: 10:12am On Apr 01, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
Lol
The Minister for Terrorism and Negotiator in chief of Terrorist affairs has spoken!
Bandits public relations officer has said it all.

Hope this will go a long way to make you all understand that
Muhylonaire007:
Lol
The Minister for Terrorism and Negotiator in chief of Terrorist affairs has spoken!

Hope this will go a long way to make you all understand that
Muhylonaire007:
Lol

Hope this will go a long way to make you all understand that bandits mean well for this country.

They have the country at heart that is why they fight and kill any other groups that want to do the same thing there are doing.

Let us reconsider giving them Amnesty for this patriotism.

I, Bandit have spoken.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by pickatyou1: 10:12am On Apr 01, 2021
This drama don dey serious and be like say terrorist gumi is the moderator.
Two terrorist organization at war with each other. Let's see who wins.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by Microwhy: 10:14am On Apr 01, 2021
limeta:

Leave Christians out of your taqiyya talk.
And talk about that dark side of muslims abi..
The Western countries help Christians cover-up crusader atrocities.
They are bent on painting Islam dark just so you can be comfortable with their one world agenda.
You better go seek knowledge and stop them say - them say.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by vitusotti: 10:15am On Apr 01, 2021
I wonder why this man still walks the streets without being arrested? imagine the audacity and the kind of things that comes out of his mouth and yet FG and our security agencies look the other way. Is really sad.

Successionist:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/nigeria/national/fulani-bandits-give-ansaru-terrorists-ultimatum-gumi-claims/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Assistant Director IPPIS Suspended For Salary Padding / What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? / I Blocked Atiku From Becoming President — Anenih

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.