Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush (29656 Views)

Bandits, Ansaru Terrorists Clash In Kaduna / Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts / Ansaru Terrorists Kill 30 Bandits In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 01, 2021
Subsidybad21:

Romans did not leave Palestine because of the Jews. They were driven out by the arabs in the 7th century ce.

The Romans were first driven out by the Persians and then they drove out the Persians a few years later. Then they got driven out by the Arabs

Also the Romans kept the Jews under subjugation even after converting to Christianity. Jerusalem was a largely christian run city, and before that from 70-312 cè a roman colony called aelia capotilania.

The Crusades were organised by the Western European powers, which included the largely Germanic Holy roman empire. The actual roman empire based in Constantinople never did contribute troops. Infact Constantinople was eventually sacked by a later Crusader army in the 13th century, one of the events that led to the weakening of the Roman empire aka the Byzantine empire.

The Muslims did not wipe out the Jews. Infact they kind of tolerated the Jews till the 12th century.

The Crusaders on invading Jerusalem for thw first time killed thusands of Muslims , Jews and local christians. But they too were also largely tolerant. However anti jewish bigotry was a thing in most of Christendom then. ( Ironically Jews were safer in Muslim areas)
keep crying maybe it can fill your plastic kettle

Is that why Muslims took over Constantinople because they wanted to launch their Terrorists acts to Europe

5million Armenians who were native to ancient Byzantine lands were slaughtered by the Turks you didn't see anything wrong with it

You are crying Palestine as if even your Quran and archaeology has proven the land of Israel to be theirs before the foundation of allah the stone god was laid in medina
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 01, 2021
Mikecold:
keep crying maybe it can fill your plastic kettle

Is that why Muslims took over Constantinople because they wanted to launch their Terrorists acts to Europe

5million Armenians who were native to ancient Byzantine lands were slaughtered by the Turks you didn't see anything wrong with it

You are crying Palestine as if even your Quran and archaeology has proven the land of Israel to be theirs before the foundation of allah the stone god was laid in medina

Ah now it is time for the strawmen.. grin

I don't recall supporting islamic atrocities or indeed Christian atrocities or any other atrocoties in my comments to you.

You are constructing strawmen and moving the goalposts because you know i am right and you don't like it.

Empires rise and fall. Its part of history. Deal with it.

And while we are about it, let's talk about how Christian crisaders wiped out pagan believers in what is now Poland and the Baltic states. Or the brutal treatment of Jews by christians in europe including a King of England expelling them in dhe 13th century.Lets also talk about the mass slavery in Christian run Latin America and the wars religion between Catholics and protestnats. Or the mass persecution of chrisrians by other christian too.

Yes Muslims and christians and atheists are all equal opportunity abusers. That's why what matters is a man's heart not his religion
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 01, 2021
Subsidybad21:

Ah now it is time for the strawmen.. grin

I don't recall supporting islamic atrocities or indeed Christian atrocities or any other atrocoties in my comments to you.

You are constructing strawmen and moving the goalposts because you know i am right and you don't like it.

Empires rise and fall. Its part of history. Deal with it.
There is nothing to deal with there Israel is a Jewish state

The centre of all this discussion and the reason for the islamic invasion and crusaders intervention in the first place

I only told you to condemn the Armenians genocide by the Turks too if you aren't an hypocrite
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 01, 2021
Mikecold:
There is nothing to deal with there Israel is a Jewish state

The centre of all this discussion and the reason for the islamic invasion and crusaders intervention in the first place

I only told you to condemn the Armenians genocide by the Turks too if you aren't an hypocrite

Yes i do condemm it. ( i became aware.of the genocide via the biography of Demos Shakarian).
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by tiredoflife(m): 11:46am On Apr 01, 2021
imiski:
Truth is islam followers act in accord with what a cleric tells them.

The bandits clerics are different from the boko harams

Different clerics different interpretation.

There is division in islam thats why u got the shiites muslim and the sunins no love between both groups , whose hatred stems from who should have taken leadership after Mohammad.

In all though religion has brought harm and will continue to hurt man.

The christians are not left out during the crusades millions of muslims were killed then it was regarded as the 'holy war'.

The world war 2 was another means to show how evil religion is catholic germans prayed for their soldiers to kill and maim american soldiers that american catholic priests prayed for to win.

Now the muslims are doing same they are viewed as terrorist.

I am not in anyway supporting anyone

I just want u to see how religion has and continues to hurt man

off key sad
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by SmartyPants(m): 11:47am On Apr 01, 2021
imiski:

There is division in islam thats why u got the shiites muslim and the sunins no love between both groups , whose hatred stems from who should have taken leadership after Mohammad.

The christians are not left out during the crusades millions of muslims were killed then it was regarded as the 'holy war'.

The world war 2 was another means to show how evil religion is catholic germans prayed for their soldiers to kill and maim american soldiers that american catholic priests prayed for to win.

This line of thinking is illogical.

There are hundreds of religions whose adherents never harmed anyone. Therefore the first logical fallacy is the sweeping generalization that some religious people have harmed others and therefore all religious are the problem.

Secondly you take a logical leap, commuting the causal fallacy when you say religious people harmed people and therefore religion is the problem.

Have irreligious people not harmed people throughout the history of man? It is the nature of man to fight wars in his own interest and man will do that under whatever reason he can find. 9t so happens that the religious belief is often the convenient one.

To conclude that any religion leads to violence, therefore, one must examine, subjectively, the tennerts of each religion.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by Gandollaar(f): 11:50am On Apr 01, 2021
alienvirus:
Whoever is in the chain of when money is made available for defence, whoever benefits, wouldn’t want the problems to stop, because defence budget is unaccounted for. I found that the resistance is from where money is made available,” Gumi added.

Only God knows if people read these days. They only look for names or read the headline. Boom, crazy comments begin. Nonentities.
So what should we do after reading it?

Should we arrest burantai or his successor? What can we do to them than wail like you are doing now. Abeg go rest, Naija don cast.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by Microwhy: 11:51am On Apr 01, 2021
Mikecold:
Nobody needs to paint Islam dark, Islam is dark itself

Is Boko Haram also a fairy tale too
I dont engage with kids..
Go read history.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:59am On Apr 01, 2021
Buhari's spokesman and P.A has spoken grin grin
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by lilachiever(m): 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
Gumi is mad!
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by Onlinesmart: 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
If Christians should pick arms like these Muslims, they will lose more than they bargain for.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by seunayantokun(m): 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
No hiding place for Gumi, he is their coordinator.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by Mercisharelove(f): 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
imiski:

Religion or politics??

You are too far away from the truth, just keep quiet and go and hear before you talk.

You can not tell me that God Almighty who is love plus plus APHA and OMEGA is evil.

Sentimental talkers, I just want to show you all what religion has done to humanity. Call a spade a spade. Call evil evil.

When you serve God Almighty you do good. If you are not doing good, don't call that serving God Almighty alright.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by onatisi(m): 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
the fg , and the Nigeria military must admit the fact that they are totally incapable of handling this boko haram and banditry problem , it is in the best interest of Nigeria that fg should liaise with this man called gunmi and try to find a way of solving the security problem in Nigeria with minimal loss of lives , we have already lost 36,000 innocent souls already and all these excluding figures of casualties among our troops .
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by Obamaofusa: 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
lol

Terrorists imbroglio.
Demented people.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by husseinchoice(m): 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
alienvirus:
Whoever is in the chain of when money is made available for defence, whoever benefits, wouldn’t want the problems to stop, because defence budget is unaccounted for. I found that the resistance is from where money is made available,” Gumi added.

Only God knows if people read these days. They only look for names or read the headline. Boom, crazy comments begin. Nonentities.

I wonder ooo
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by OduduaDefender(m): 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
imiski:

You have already taken side with the murderous killer Islamic terrorists.
Stop being pretentious.
You have been exposed.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by Kubernetes: 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
Validated:
Most muslims worship ISLAM the Reiigion than God. Anyone who worship God will not kill another person created by same God.
No God would create someone just to have another kill him, otherwise what is the essence?. If you have no power to create, do not arrogate to yourself the power to kill also.
Any religion that preaches violence is not of God.

Truth is there are more good Muslims than the bad ones.
Just look away if the bad ones misbehave. They are the blacksheep.
The moment you start generalizing what the bad ones are doing on every Muslim, then there is will be natural hatred even on the good ones.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by sreamsense: 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
imiski:

You are hiding under canopy of logic and deceit to rope Christians to justify violent acts of Muslims. Take Christians out of your option, underlying cause of story you are referring is still Muslim. Bible already prophesied that these people will be violent in Genesis 16 vs 12

“And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.”

King James Version (KJV)

You can read entire chapter and check Bible interpretation and history from online or Wikipedia to understand where Muslim come from and biblical or Tora connection with Ismael, Mohammed and Muslim. Christians, Jews and Muslims will continue to manage themselves
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by SarkinYarki: 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
Just see how they are shamelessly trying t make bandits look like heroes
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by Saintp(m): 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2021
Seniorwriter:
In sane climes this Gumi guy and his cohorts(Bandits & terrorists) will be begin bars. Anyways Nigeria is led by Clueless Leadsers!!!

Gumi is fulani, Bandits are fulani, Buhari is fulani so there is no chance for arrest. Let's be realistic. Too bad
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by Cynocefaal: 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by IgboWarlord(m): 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
limeta:

Leave Christians out of your taqiyya talk.

What he said is true na.Hundreds of years before Europeans laid eyes on Africa,Christians killed millions of muslims in the so called 'Crusades'..Religion is the cause of most of the wahala in the world now..Both Christian and Muslim.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by limeta(f): 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
[quote author=IgboWarlord post=100391652]

What he said is true na.Hundreds of years before Europeans laid eyes on Africa,Christians killed millions of muslims in the so called 'Crusades'..Religion is the cause of most of the wahala in the world now..Both Christian and

There was never a time Christians invaded a muslim land
mad mohammed came 600 years after Jesus
those were christian land even before the birth of satanic prophet mohammed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by IgboWarlord(m): 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
[quote author=limeta post=100392033][/quote]

Those were actually Hebrew/Jewish lands sis...And i did not say Christians INVADED Muslim lands..I said,millions of muslims were killed.Because at the time of the crusades,those lands were predominantly muslim by far.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by Shybucks: 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
There is always a question sign over this MAN.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by dragunov: 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
Successionist:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/nigeria/national/fulani-bandits-give-ansaru-terrorists-ultimatum-gumi-claims/

This idi.ot is obviously in support of Fulani criminals. He is trying desperately to differentiate them from terrorists whereas they are terrorists. Terrorism can come under any guise be it religion, politics and even economic. A Fulani man will not be lynched if he does not make himself lynchable. Or how is it possible for you to be peaceful and lawful and people will still lynch you. Gumi is just trying to play the victim card on behalf of these criminals. He is batshi.t crazy.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by Yankee101: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
You helped past negotiations but now can't negotiate for Christian RCCG members
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by jcross19: 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
imiski:

you are bias in your write up. Go and check why there was a crusades against Muslims in Europe? Do you know how Turkey was taken from Christians? Do you know that crusaders came to light after Islamic jihadists took over Jerusalem from Israelites, then to recovered the Christians holy site war was the option then crusade came to being which helped to regained the brutal rules of moor in Portugal and Spain..in fact it was successful campaign against this evil religion.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by olisaEze(m): 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
This PR officer for northern bandits should be arrested and prosecuted as an accomplice to cattle rustlers and northern kidnappers.

It appears to me that he is trying to unite armed robbers in the bushes of the north under his control as sheikh al-jabal (head of assassins) wen e be.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by limeta(f): 12:47am On Apr 02, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Those were actually Hebrew/Jewish lands sis...And i did not say Christians INVADED Muslim lands..I said,millions of muslims were killed.Because at the time of the crusades,those lands were predominantly muslim by far.

There you go niger man
where were the Muslims killed
in Muslim land or while on jihad
in a foreign land Abdul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Governors Meet Buhari, Reject Consensus, Seek Indirect Primaries / 2,000 Hired To Protest Against Service Chiefs On Monday — Presidency / What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.