Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush (29655 Views)

Bandits, Ansaru Terrorists Clash In Kaduna / Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts / Ansaru Terrorists Kill 30 Bandits In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by palsenator(m): 4:43am On Apr 02, 2021
alienvirus:
Whoever is in the chain of when money is made available for defence, whoever benefits, wouldn’t want the problems to stop, because defence budget is unaccounted for. I found that the resistance is from where money is made available,” Gumi added.

Only God knows if people read these days. They only look for names or read the headline. Boom, crazy comments begin. Nonentities.

Mr reader, what do you have to say to this ""He asserted that the bandits were doing what the military ought to be doing to the terrorists: fighting and killing them.""?
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by IgboWarlord(m): 7:21am On Apr 02, 2021
limeta:

There you go niger man
where were the Muslims killed
in Muslim land or while on jihad
in a foreign land Abdul

Abdul ke?Are you okay?..You need to go back to history class..When the Christians embarked on their so called "Crusade" to the holy land,Muslims have been living there for hundreda of years,and were bonafide occupants and inhabitants of the land..
P.S:I was born a Christian oo,this one you dey call me Abdul.I'm Igbo,but i am not religious..It's revolting that because i am just stating facts,you concluded that i am a Northerner..Odinu wrong nau..
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush by Efefiomk86: 7:34am On Apr 02, 2021
What is their problem ...government should do what for them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Governors Meet Buhari, Reject Consensus, Seek Indirect Primaries / I Blocked Atiku From Becoming President — Anenih / Why Have Nigerian Leaders Refused To Patronise Local Hospitals Since 1966?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.