Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) (35366 Views)

Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) / Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) / The Ceilings At Corper's Lodge In Jigawa In Terrible State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by codemaniacs: 9:19am On Apr 01, 2021
Maj196:
They will get used to it wink

read the comment below ...

Saig:

There is something One can do. You people should stop this types of trash comments like "there's nothing anyone can do". These are the stupid comments that keep fueling these callous people to continue their wickedness and negligence. They feel you have already given up and helpless and hopeless and at their own mercy so they treat you anyhow they want. You are entitled but it won't come until we all start standing up and speaking against this evil. they will continue. If the Government says it is mandatory for you to serve your country, then they have a duty to provide you with what you need and a conducive environment
Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by harmony75: 9:21am On Apr 01, 2021
Nooooooo my local government area this is shameful omg �
Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by SarakiBukola: 9:23am On Apr 01, 2021
OOzz:

Rule 2 and 3

I just gave you a gentle response to your tribal comments...

Fact based comment and you are already crying grin
Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by Doa87(m): 9:27am On Apr 01, 2021
Nwangele lodge

Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 01, 2021
SarakiBukola:

Before I take my mother who is an animal to the zoo... last warning

na ur mama be that? shocked
Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by SarakiBukola: 9:31am On Apr 01, 2021
OOzz:

Oozz to his spermbank wh0re mother

na ur mama be that? shocked
Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 01, 2021
SarakiBukola:

SarakiBukola my mother's abuna dey smell pass rotten egg. I dont know how my father manages to chuck his gbola in
shocked
Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 01, 2021
These bastards even have a lodge and they are complaining. Is anyone forcing them to live in the lodge? If upgrading the lodge is so important to them, why not do it as your project to the community?

Why not repair it so the next set of corps member will enjoy it?

Must lazy Nigerian youths cry about every damn thing?
Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 01, 2021
Puloc:
Hmm...too bad
Why don't you show us the ones you did instead of using Google pics from china
Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:49am On Apr 01, 2021
Aliyeous:
sad
seems like NYSC has outlived it's purpose

For over a decade at least... A bloody waste of 1 year of any serious person's life.

They should make it strictly on volunteer basis... Those not interested should be issued "Exemption" certificates immediately.

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by SarakiBukola: 9:51am On Apr 01, 2021
OOzz:

Oozz to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
my mother's abuna dey smell pass rotten egg. I dont know how my father manages to chuck his gbola in
shocked
Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by Bellotelli: 9:51am On Apr 01, 2021
This is no different from the one of katsina ala LG in Benue state. Las las nysc na scam

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by deavicky(m): 9:53am On Apr 01, 2021
An average corper is stingy man. How i do my things are, if I get to place i try to make the place comfortable for myself.
That room is not bad for a Nigeria village all they need to do is to contribute money and buy a carpet and also look for foam cover and cover that dirty mattress. Or probably buy a new one for themselves.
See how they also pack refuse at the front of the house.
They can at least make the environment clean. That floor looks like what has not been cleaned for a very long time.
Other corpers in some places don't even have a lodge they go outside to look for houses while you with free house cannot maintain the one you see. Or do want the government to employ clean for u lazy corpers.

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by Originalsly: 10:02am On Apr 01, 2021
Urban9aira:

A bucket of paint is less than 5000 naira, but this corpers wont see it as a need for them to paint the lodge and make it look good, but they can complain from now till tomorrow

Whose responsibility is it to maintain the dorms? Isn't money allocated for maintenance of all dorms? ..... but corpers should use their monies to maintain the buildings? ... or if they don't like it they should go elsewhere? And we wonder why those in authority do as they please... and why we suffer and smile... and how such don't happen in other countries only ours... and we conclude that the country is cursed. Corpers.... university graduates... can keep their mouths shut and endure living in squalor is a good sign of where the country is heading.

Get up stand up...... stand up for your rights
Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by Golan007: 10:03am On Apr 01, 2021
To be honest, every new set of Corp members should be made to paint, renovate and secure their places of residence approximately the 14th day after arriving at the lodge.

There must be inspection by the zonal coordinator at the end of their stint - 6 weeks to the end say.

Penalties can be fixed for defaulters.
Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by Kinematics: 10:04am On Apr 01, 2021
Chai, potopoto republic...

Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 10:09am On Apr 01, 2021
They should make it their CDS project.
Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by bobbyslim(m): 10:11am On Apr 01, 2021
Ehn this place
Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by jericco1(m): 10:11am On Apr 01, 2021
Una even get corpers lodge grin
Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by seyz91(m): 10:11am On Apr 01, 2021
i dey tell you

you can't imagine the anger inside me wheni sight any corper in that stupie uniform, infact i always feel the urge to go slap them and talk sense into then cuz that scheme is no longer relevant and no more pride in it
Aliyeous:
sad

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by Whoknowsme: 10:12am On Apr 01, 2021
Aliyeous:
sad
Honestly, It's just so bad. This is just an eyesore to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:16am On Apr 01, 2021
I’ve said Nigeria isn’t a civilized country or society. This is a fact!

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by scofield114: 10:17am On Apr 01, 2021
nysc is scam im on way now from jigawa to kano where i spent the night in jigawa is worst than this the matress got a wholes in it i think its snake or some rodents hole

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by waledeji(m): 10:23am On Apr 01, 2021
Puloc:
Hmm...too bad
How could someone in his right mind put this kind of scary design in his living room undecided undecided undecided
Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 10:26am On Apr 01, 2021
fatymore:
It seems our president took the key to electricity with him o.

What's all this darkness grin
U are right o!
Power supply in my area has dropped drastically!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case / NYSC 2015 Batch B States' Of Deployment Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.