Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) (35050 Views)

Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) / Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) / The Ceilings At Corper's Lodge In Jigawa In Terrible State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by Urban9aira: 10:44am On Apr 01, 2021
we live in a country where rights is almost as we dont have one.

i dont think anyone is collection maintenance fund for coppers lodge thou, to my own knowledge.

a free hostel, if corpers can contribute to do a Project why cant they contribute to keep their lodge clean

Originalsly:

Whose responsibility is it to maintain the dorms? Isn't money allocated for maintenance of all dorms? ..... but corpers should use their monies to maintain the buildings? ... or if they don't like it they should go elsewhere? And we wonder why those in authority do as they please... and why we suffer and smile... and how such don't happen in other countries only ours... and we conclude that the country is cursed. Corpers.... university graduates... can keep their mouths shut and endure living in squalor is a good sign of where the country is heading.

Get up stand up...... stand up for your rights

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 10:54am On Apr 01, 2021
This lodge is fair sef. Come to the North and see where corp members are staying
Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by Consray(f): 11:01am On Apr 01, 2021
what's the essence of the leaders that we have, leaders that can't even provide the essential things that we the youth need to serve our fathers land.

Just look at the kind of place that a human being is staying, what a shameless country called Nigeria.

A country were we have well educated and wealthy people is way backward like this.

we're just on our own in this country nothing like leaders to provide or protect us in time of need

May God have mercy on us the poor masses cause if anything should happened they will just flew out of the country and let us to suffer here.
Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by Consray(f): 11:24am On Apr 01, 2021
emrain:
These bastards even have a lodge and they are complaining. Is anyone forcing them to live in the lodge? If upgrading the lodge is so important to them, why not do it as your project to the community?

Why not repair it so the next set of corps member will enjoy it?

Must lazy Nigerian youths cry about every damn thing?
please, receive sense in Jesus name
Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by Duplexxx: 11:57am On Apr 01, 2021
Nigeria for you
Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by Dybala11(m): 11:59am On Apr 01, 2021
Omo, come stay for Udi corper's lodge and see better accommodation. Even though the lodge is often overcrowded, at least we had a better accommodation na.
Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by jelel6: 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
The place looks bad but the corpers could atleast, do themselves some favours.

Inside the rooms look very dirty because it hasn't been washed for maybe 80 years! They just need a little effort to make it neater. The floors would look finer with a good wash.

After washing, paint the gooddame rooms too,atleast. They could forget the outside because of cost. During uni almost everybody dey re-paint their rooms, even when inside looks 100 better than this eyesore of a logde.

And finally, it seems like they are actually using mattresses provided by the government grin grin grin Probably during Gov Ohakim's tenure grin grin. Common man, change that shiiit. Or put some new mattress cover on it, please.

I'm even more concerned about the fact it's not one person per room. I personally won't accept more than just me in a room. Otherwise, pimping that room is easy.
Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by Elaric(m): 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
"A good beginning makes a good end"
First the NYSC orientation camp is a write off
Who nor go nor know.
Just get your own place by yourself and enjoy the stay...
Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by gbengaadeleye12: 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
what kind of country are we in
ebukajay184:
Corps members posted to Mbano in Imo state took to Twitter to share photos of the poor state of the corper's lodge they have to live in for the next one year as they serve, IgbereTV reports.

As seen in the photos shared, the exterior of the lodge looks badly in need of renovation. The interior is just as bad and the corps members have to sleep on tattered mattresses placed on the bare floor.

Other corps members reacted by sharing photos of the terrible state of their lodge too. However, some told them they are lucky to be allocated accommodation and not every corps member is that fortunate.

See post @

https://twitter.com/gdayabass/status/1377168383599280128?s=20
Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by femmyAdagba(m): 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
Imo State, a very nice state..
But the Governor Rochas's attitude when I served in that state wasn't too fair at all.
I will always remember Nkwo-Emeke / Emekuku with the exception of Chief and Mrs. Kema Chikwe because they weren't accommodating towards corps members despite their position and influence
Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by omoakin22: 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
To serve Nigeria is not by force
Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by Originalsly: 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
Urban9aira:

we live in a country where rights is almost as we dont have one.

i dont think anyone is collection maintenance fund for coppers lodge thou, to my own knowledge.

a free hostel, if corpers can contribute to do a Project why cant they contribute to keep their lodge clean

Most times rights is something people have to fight for. Blacks in America.... still fighting for rights.... in China... citizens still fighting for their rights. Public schools.... free education... should parents pay for maintenance?... same with roads.... if 5he roads are bad.. citizens should contribute and fix them?... same with hospitals... if they are not equipped then patients should equip them? Then what is the reason for collecting taxes?... and what purpose does money earned from oil etc serve? Who cleans Aso Rock?.... does the President and politicians contribute to the cleaning and general maintenance? Aso Rock is no different from a corpers' dormitory... a public school... university... or hospital. Money is budgeted for the maintenance of all.

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 2:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
Terrible... very terrible..
Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by Uzyvicks(f): 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
It's like the state of the lodge is same everywhere o, same with ours then at akwaibom somewhere
Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
GOD forbid.
Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by tunmoj(m): 2:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
She's coming for you...
GOFRONT:
Chaiii.....

I see this room and I remember Onyi22 and her matress.

Make i kuku close my mouth
Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
Consray:
please, receive sense in Jesus name
Piss off
Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
Part of the fun in youth service
Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by calcal: 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
A person that school in America/EU probably won't like to come home after seeing all this.

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by dalass(f): 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
ebukajay184:
Corps members posted to Mbano in Imo state took to Twitter to share photos of the poor state of the corper's lodge they have to live in for the next one year as they serve, IgbereTV reports.

As seen in the photos shared, the exterior of the lodge looks badly in need of renovation. The interior is just as bad and the corps members have to sleep on tattered mattresses placed on the bare floor.

Other corps members reacted by sharing photos of the terrible state of their lodge too. However, some told them they are lucky to be allocated accommodation and not every corps member is that fortunate.

See post @

https://twitter.com/gdayabass/status/1377168383599280128?s=20

Chai.... For IMO

grin
Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by EgusiShankly: 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
these guys might be punished for posting this on the internet
Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by danono: 2:31am On Apr 02, 2021
This should be Ehime Mbano NYSC lodge. I used this 1st room 26 years ago It is well
Re: Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
It means Bayelsa dey try when it comes to taking care of it's Corpers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corps Member Doing Wonders In Benue State / Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki / Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.