Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

By Law Only Ijaws And Ogonis Are Niger Deltans- Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / By Law Only Ijaws And Ogonis Are Niger Deltans- Asari Dokubo (2021 Views)

Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) / Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

By Law Only Ijaws And Ogonis Are Niger Deltans- Asari Dokubo by Ctorch: 7:57am On Apr 01, 2021
By law, only Ijaws, Ogonis, are Niger Deltans.
Any Ikwerre, Urhobo, Bini, Ibibio or Itsekiri person claiming Niger Delta is trespassing.

-Asari Dokubo

Detailing

Re: By Law Only Ijaws And Ogonis Are Niger Deltans- Asari Dokubo by BigSarah(f): 7:58am On Apr 01, 2021
That’s not false, this will let my Benin-ikwerre people here know that at the end you’re either Benin or Ikwerre(Igbo)... Claiming Niger deltan isn’t a soft landing

4 Likes

Re: By Law Only Ijaws And Ogonis Are Niger Deltans- Asari Dokubo by Nukilia: 7:59am On Apr 01, 2021
Dokubos end is near... Fake freedom fighter
Re: By Law Only Ijaws And Ogonis Are Niger Deltans- Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 01, 2021
Lol..

This Niger delta republic go funny but all same

2 Likes

Re: By Law Only Ijaws And Ogonis Are Niger Deltans- Asari Dokubo by Bendeco02: 8:02am On Apr 01, 2021
I don't even know how Edo state are included in Niger delta/South south .... They have more in common with S.west.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: By Law Only Ijaws And Ogonis Are Niger Deltans- Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 01, 2021
Bendeco02:
I don't even know how Edo state are included in Niger delta/South south .... They have more in common with S.west.

I think you got is wrong.

Alex Ekwueme grouped all ethnic minorities into one region and called them South south Irrespective of geographical location.

So you shouldn't blame their Ignorance when they term it Niger delta or wasn't fully informed why Government adopted such grouping.

2 Likes

Re: By Law Only Ijaws And Ogonis Are Niger Deltans- Asari Dokubo by Kebbiprince: 8:05am On Apr 01, 2021
Bendeco02:
Lol, I'm telling u, it doesn't just fit in

2 Likes

Re: By Law Only Ijaws And Ogonis Are Niger Deltans- Asari Dokubo by zombieHUNTER: 8:08am On Apr 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Alex Ekwueme grouped all ethnic minorities into one region and called them South south Irrespective of geographical location.

Which Ekwueme?... so he gave himself five States...
It's the northerners
They only used him just like they're using Rotimi Amaechi today...

The South are known to parade fools as politicians... Just look at the Enugu Governor... A known fool

5 Likes

Re: By Law Only Ijaws And Ogonis Are Niger Deltans- Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 01, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

It's the northerners

The South are known to parade fools as politicians... Just look at the Enugu Governor... A known fool

I don't have time for useless sentiments..

I state issues as it is...

You can look for another person to do this with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: By Law Only Ijaws And Ogonis Are Niger Deltans- Asari Dokubo by Bendeco02: 8:27am On Apr 01, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

It's the northerners

They allowed themselves to be used...... That's the issue I have with some of u fellow Easterners... Blame him alone for being a fool and don't involve north.

Why must it be northerners using southerners.... Why can't southerners use northerners for their own gain too..... Yet we claim to be most educated and smartest but in reality we are not.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: By Law Only Ijaws And Ogonis Are Niger Deltans- Asari Dokubo by Armaggedon: 8:50am On Apr 01, 2021
The Niger delta ethnic groups are ijaw, ogoni urhobo and itsekiri. It's not by law, it's by geography.
Re: By Law Only Ijaws And Ogonis Are Niger Deltans- Asari Dokubo by jrjfjfj: 9:15am On Apr 01, 2021
Yes ,Itshekiris are Yorubas not niger deltans ,itshekiri connection with bini is just the palace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: By Law Only Ijaws And Ogonis Are Niger Deltans- Asari Dokubo by Conrod: 9:21am On Apr 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:

So you shouldn't blame their Ignorance when they term it Niger delta or wasn't fully informed why Government adopted such grouping.
Are you admiting that your fathers are ignorant

1 Like

Re: By Law Only Ijaws And Ogonis Are Niger Deltans- Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 01, 2021
Conrod:
Are you admiting that your fathers are ignorant

They aren't ignorant but you are.
Re: By Law Only Ijaws And Ogonis Are Niger Deltans- Asari Dokubo by Robbit: 9:39am On Apr 01, 2021
Armaggedon:
The Niger delta ethnic groups are ijaw, ogoni urhobo and itsekiri.
It's not by law, it's by geography.

Does the fufu who made the rants understand Geography or what " Delta " which implicitly made the region bear the name understand what these simple terms means. Go school dem nor go hear word, they end up as fufu

1 Like

Re: By Law Only Ijaws And Ogonis Are Niger Deltans- Asari Dokubo by duro4chang(m): 9:45am On Apr 01, 2021
Law of which country?
Re: By Law Only Ijaws And Ogonis Are Niger Deltans- Asari Dokubo by Sammy07: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2021
jrjfjfj:
Yes ,Itshekiris are Yorubas not niger deltans ,itshekiri connection with bini is just the palace.

Just like the Bini palace connection is with Yorubas

2 Likes

Re: By Law Only Ijaws And Ogonis Are Niger Deltans- Asari Dokubo by obama30: 9:53am On Apr 01, 2021
Ctorch:
Any Ikwerre, Urhobo, Bini, Ibibio or Itsekiri person claiming Niger Delta is trespassing.

-Asari Dokubo

Detailing

The first time Dokubo speak truth
Re: By Law Only Ijaws And Ogonis Are Niger Deltans- Asari Dokubo by zombieHUNTER: 9:58am On Apr 01, 2021
Bendeco02:

They allowed themselves to be used...... That's the issue I have with some of u fellow Easterners... Blame him alone for being a fool and don't involve north.

Why must it be northerners using southerners.... Why can't southerners use northerners for their own gain too..... Yet we claim to be most educated and smartest but in reality we are not.

The most stupid Nigerians reside in the South..
So why would northerners not use Southerners to achieve their aim...

Believe me.. there's still Yoruba people chanting sai barber even though their relatives are in Benin republic IDP camps...northerners can't do such
See what they did to Jonathan with chibok school girls... With the collaboration of Southerners... of course

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: By Law Only Ijaws And Ogonis Are Niger Deltans- Asari Dokubo by gidgiddy: 10:00am On Apr 01, 2021
A 'Niger Deltan' is someone who lives in the Niger Delta

So what is a "Delta"? In realiity, the Delta of the River Niger is that area that the Niger breaks into smaller, rivers, creeks and tributaries to flow into the Ocean

This affects only four states, Bayelsa, Rivers, Imo and Abia.

In reality, the only states that are in the real sense of Niger Delta are Bayelsa, Imo, Abia and Rivers.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: By Law Only Ijaws And Ogonis Are Niger Deltans- Asari Dokubo by seunmsg(m): 10:03am On Apr 01, 2021
Ctorch:

-Asari Dokubo

Detailing

duro4chang:
Law of which country?

Niger Delta indigenous act grin grin grin
Re: By Law Only Ijaws And Ogonis Are Niger Deltans- Asari Dokubo by donmixc: 10:04am On Apr 01, 2021
confusion already in the camp of omo yeboes and yollobas, is this how they're gonna live peacefully in imaginary online countrythey should be happy that the north is uniting and ruling over them, if not their countries would've been a war tore zone dead country grin cheesy
Re: By Law Only Ijaws And Ogonis Are Niger Deltans- Asari Dokubo by Sammy07: 10:06am On Apr 01, 2021
seunmsg:

Niger Delta indigenous act grin grin grin

You're wicked egbon cheesy
Re: By Law Only Ijaws And Ogonis Are Niger Deltans- Asari Dokubo by Resurrection212: 10:09am On Apr 01, 2021
Ekwueme is a thief he started landgrabbler in Nigeria. He did the same thing in east.At least we have like 7tribe in southeast which igbo are claiming majority.

We have igala, mbaise,Ngwa, Ohafia, Abiriba,Aro,Ohuhu.this people are not igbo. But igbo colonized them and subjugated them .
zombieHUNTER:

It's the northerners

Re: By Law Only Ijaws And Ogonis Are Niger Deltans- Asari Dokubo by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:20am On Apr 01, 2021
Aaaaah IZON! asari dokubo is on his own.. please my my brothers benins, urhobos, ibibios, ikweres dont mind dokubo.. we are niger delta republic.

1 Like

Re: By Law Only Ijaws And Ogonis Are Niger Deltans- Asari Dokubo by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:22am On Apr 01, 2021
Bendeco02:
shut up.

1 Like

Re: By Law Only Ijaws And Ogonis Are Niger Deltans- Asari Dokubo by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:26am On Apr 01, 2021
Armaggedon:
The Niger delta ethnic groups are ijaw, ogoni urhobo and itsekiri.
It's not by law, it's by geography.
ibibioefik are all part of niger delta.. except itsekiris who are from yoruba.
Re: By Law Only Ijaws And Ogonis Are Niger Deltans- Asari Dokubo by gwafaeziokwu: 10:51am On Apr 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Onye ugwu. You have stealthily pushed Ekwueme to be the one who sat down in his Oko home to join all ethnic minorities into the south together. You are indirectly inferring that he was the one that excised even Igbo speaking parts of Rivers and Delta states into south south.

When in actual fact his commitee simply joined states that has been created by the military together to form geopolitical zones. All the minorities were already in their respective states before the Ekwueme committee started doing their work. The northern military regimes had done all the dirty works during state creation, Ekwueme in his wisdom gave Nigeria something that resemble regionalism. He ensured that regions can be reactivated if governors have the political will to make it happen.

Keep it coming impostor, na to dey burst you dey go.

1 Like

Re: By Law Only Ijaws And Ogonis Are Niger Deltans- Asari Dokubo by obama30: 10:57am On Apr 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:

How do you involved Ekwueme on this issue?

Is Ekwueme the one that divide Eastern region into two after when the 4 regional military governor's return from Aburi Ghana?

After divding Eastern region into Eastern region and East Central region, they scrap regional authority's and introduce federal system. And new state was create.

In other to deny igbos the old Eastern region commercial city Igwe-ocha they have established with coal money. Igwe-ocha knows with new name portharcut area, which is under new Eastern region is also into new state name Rivers state.

Then for the North to make sure igbos don't have access to Rivers state and to the ocean despite portharcut and the people being an igbos.

The military counsel introduce Niger delta through the betrayal Ken Sarowiwa in early 70' and ikwerre tribe in 1979, following renaming all Street and areas of portharcut with Rumu or Lumu for example okolo Street was rename as Rumuokolo.

Then new East Central was change to Eastern state making all Eastern state to remain only 1 state among 12 States.

Then Mutala Mohammed regime now crates three states out of Eastern state, Anambra, Cross River and IMO. Efik, Ebibiom and Anang was include in Eastern state because of their full support to Biafra.

When Sarowiwa and Bolo declared Niger Delta for Ogoni and kalabari, many tribe that claiming Niger Delta today are not among.

Benin was in West region and igbos and other tribes across River Niger was among Eastern state led by Osadebe at federal seat.

In 1964 Midwest region was create following by Osadebe agitation for Midwest region.

When Gowon scrap regional Authority's, he don't have any other ways to calm down the people of Midwest than to include them to Niger Delta with promise of huge allocation from about to boom oil funds.

This is how Midwest region become part of Niger Delta, Ekwueme just did his job as architects, not the state creator or military man.

1 Like

Re: By Law Only Ijaws And Ogonis Are Niger Deltans- Asari Dokubo by gwafaeziokwu: 11:01am On Apr 01, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

It's the northerners

No body used him. He shared what was before him in the most practical manner. The inequality in state creation begun with Gowon. Tell me which of the states in today's Niger delta he would have joined to South East. The civil war taught us a lesson so it is best not to go there.The military had given Igbos only five states during state creation, so Ekwueme gave the five states, South East geopolitical zone. There were already 6 Yoruba states so they got six states in their political zone.

Ekwueme gave southern Nigeria a chance to return unofficially to regionalism if their leaders have the political will. Unfortunately, they don't.

3 Likes

Re: By Law Only Ijaws And Ogonis Are Niger Deltans- Asari Dokubo by gidgiddy: 11:02am On Apr 01, 2021
Neither South/South nor Niger Delta is recognised by the constitution of Nigeria
Re: By Law Only Ijaws And Ogonis Are Niger Deltans- Asari Dokubo by Nigercity: 11:04am On Apr 01, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
Aaaaah IZON! asari dokubo is on his own.. please my my brothers benins, urhobos, ibibios, ikweres dont mind dokubo.. we are niger delta republic.

Lolz

I love you own style of unity begging

Are you afraid that the ijaw low budget franchise can't stand on it own

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Release Our Members Or We Will Burn Down Anambra State-biafran Group / Turkish Textile Industry In Akwa Ibom In 2022 – MD, VKS Group / Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.