Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,929 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency (2030 Views)

Help Will Come – Chibuike Amaechi To Nigerians / Crowd That Welcomed Chibuike Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video) / Chibuike Amaechi Celebrates His 54th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Bonavi: 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
The south south have done theirs through Goodluck Jonathan.
So anybody planning for Chibuike Amaechi just in the bid to deny southeasterners their turn and right for justice and peace to reign is only causing unrest and that should be treasonable by every term.
What every patriotic Nigeria should be telling the Igbos is to come out with credible candidates which the major political parties must field for Nigerians to make their choice

6 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Dawn91(m): 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
[s]
Bonavi:
The south south have done theirs through Goodluck Jonathan.
So anybody planning for Chibuike Amaechi just in the bid to deny southeasterners their turn and right for justice and peace to reign is only causing unrest and that should be treasonable by every term.
What every patriotic Nigeria should be telling the Igbos is to come out with credible candidates which the major political parties must field for Nigerians to make their choice
[/s]

Close your mouth

We and one.. you are not from the southeast or southsouth so what is your business.

We are the southeast are one.. focus on your southwest and stop impersonation

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Bonavi: 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

Close your mouth

We are one.. you are not from the southeast or southsouth so what is your business.

you have your opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Dawn91(m): 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
Bonavi:
you have your opinion

Focus on the south west

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Parachoko: 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

Close your mouth

We are one.. you are not from the southeast or southsouth so what is your business.

Stop confusing yourself

The South South and South East Is not one

We have six geopolitical region in Nigeria.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Dawn91(m): 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
Parachoko:
Stop confusing yourself

The South South and South East Is not one

We have six geopolitical region in Nigeria.

What does it concern you southwesterners what we choose to do down here.

I have more in common with an Ibo than I have with you or Hausa !!

We tie the same wrappers , our mothers virtually all speak the same dialect. we all understand the same language ....we all answer similar names

What is my business with a Yoruba ? In my ikwerre dialect I have cousins named Uche., Emeka and Ngozi, I don't know anyone named Mustafa, tunde.or akin .nor do I want to know somits stupid of you to be telling me that I and Igbo are not the same

Focus on your geopolitical zone, we in the Niger Delta don't want to be aligned with southwest.aha

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by uthlaw: 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2022
None of those region will get the ticket!

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by smatt1711: 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2022
Bro I am from imo state and chibuike amechi is a full bloody igbo man, my brother can deny me but I can't deny my brother... Is actually not their fault, this are consequences of war.... Chibuike in Aso rock is igbo blood in Aso rock, the fragmented regions was still created because of war.... A true igbo man should not view Nigeria from the regions created but from the different existing tribes that make up Nigeria......when you view Nigeria from this angle you will know where to place chibuike Amechi.

9 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Parachoko: 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2022
Dawn91:

We tie the same wrappers , our mothers virtually all speak the same dialect. we all understand the same language ....we all answer similar names

What is my business with a Yoruba ? In my ikwerre dialect I have cousins named Uche., Emeka and Ngozi, I don't know anyone named Mustafa, tunde.or akin .nor do I want to know somits stupid of you to be telling me that I and Igbo are not the same

Focus on your geopolitical zone, we in the Niger Delta don't want to be aligned with southwest.aha
Me Yoruba? grin

You have the choice to say "Ikwerre and the South East is One"

Lumping the whole South South into it is where I do not agree with you

Just know the South South and South East is not one.

Just the way the South South and South West is not one.

The South South Geopolitical region is an independent geopolitical region and is not one with neither the South East or South West.

We will vote who will protect our interest in 2023.

Let me say it again, I have no problem with Ikwerres and the South East been one.

But to lump the whole South South into it is senseless.

5 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Dawn91(m): 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
[s]
Parachoko:
Me Yoruba? grin

You have the choice to say "Ikwerre and the South East is One"

Lumping the whole South South into it is where I do not agree with you

Just know the South South and South East is not one.

Just the way the South South and South West is not one.

The South South Geopolitical region is an independent geopolitical region and is not one with neither the South East or South West.

We will vote who will protect our interest in 2023.

Let me say it again, I have no problem with Ikwerres and the South East been one.

But to lump the whole South South into it is senseless.

[/s]

Yoruba man mind your southwest

Southsouth and southeast are one

Amaechi Zulum 2023

Cry me a river

2 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Parachoko: 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

Amaechi Zulum 2023

Cry me a river
I do not have time for senseless talk.

I doubt you're from the South South Geopolitical region sef.

I don tell you my own, you can keep on shouting South East and South South is one on top Nairaland

Reality will keep on hitting you hard when you log out of Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Dawn91(m): 2:43pm On Feb 17, 2022
Parachoko:
I do not have time for senseless talk.

I doubt you're from the South South Geopolitical region sef.

Na so

Yoruba man

Amaechi Zulum 2023

2 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by aribisala0(m): 2:43pm On Feb 17, 2022
Dawn91:

SS includes Edo and Delta state which were part of the Western Region .
THOSE STATE WERE NOT PART OF EASTERN NIGERIA AND NOT PART OF BIAFRA
do not forget that

6 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Bonavi: 2:43pm On Feb 17, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

Amaechi Zulum 2023

Cry me a river
so for your little sick mind u re blindfolding the southeasterners? U re doing them abracadabra
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Parachoko: 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
aribisala0:

do not forget that
I wander why some of this guys do shout South South and Southeast is one sef

The Eastern Region was a creation of the White man.

Most of this people just love deceiving themselves ontop social media

We in the South South don't do Politics of Hate or Bitterness.

The South South will vote massively for the party that will protect her interest in the 2023 presidential election.

4 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Dawn91(m): 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2022
aribisala0:

do not forget that

Who is talking Biafra ? What does the southsouth have to do with Biafra? These Yorubas won't leave us in the southsouth alone ..
Always wanting to lump us with their skull mining region!!

Since when did Delta and Edo become southwest?
See no delta man will ever what you said even at death.. I pity you..

Sorry for Una ... The southsouth and southeast are 1 take it or die with it we don't care

Amaechi Zulum 2023

Amaechi has been accepted by them in the south east

We are one

Yoruba go to Benin Republic and being back your people..

You should have called Amaechi a true brithe rof mine , pride of ikwerre kingdom . You should have said because rotimi is his name them he is your own na...

Mumu people...

You underatw us in the southsouth, you called us 5% with the ibos now suddenly we are separate from them abi..

Very useless rubbish

Amaechi Zulum 2023

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by aribisala0(m): 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
Dawn91:

Who is talking Biafra ? What does the southsouth have to do with Biafra? These Yorubas won't leave us in the southsouth alone ..

Sorry for Una ... The southsouth and southeast are 1 take it or die with it we don't care

Amaechi Zulum 2023

We are one

You should have called Amaechi a true brithe rof mine , pride of ikwerre kingdom . You should have said because rotimi is his name them he is your own na...

Mumu people...

You underatw us in the southsouth, you called us 5% with the ibos now suddenly we are separate from them abi..

Very useless rubbish

Amaechi Zulum 2023

They are not part of the SE red soil or your

WE the SS/SE attach by force

Edo is SS and has nothing to do with Eboes

2 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by aribisala0(m): 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
Dawn91:

Amaechi Zulum 2023

We are one

Mumu people...

Very useless rubbish

Amaechi Zulum 2023

apart from selling them as slaves for centuries

What does ISUOMA mean in Ikwerre?

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Felimax(m): 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
The real spirit of unity has been speaking up.
I told some men at Tank today that if we speak similar tongue we are one tribe. Some people will say Chukwuemeke, others will say Chukwuemeka yet some prefer Olisemeke, even Olisameka, they are all just from the same tribe.
May God continue to grant victory to his people.
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Dawn91(m): 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
aribisala0:

Edo state is pure southsouth so you Yoruba should mind your region... You tried doing what you did in Lagos in Edo and we showed you Edo no be Lagos.

Oga you guys look down on us , what was that thing you usually call us? Drunkards right ?

Wait for it.

Amaechi Zulum 2023

If you like commit suicide

You ruba come here pretending to be different tribes to drive Tinubu support through your gimmicks

It won't work

Amaechi Zulum 2023

2 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by aribisala0(m): 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2022
Dawn91:

Edo state is pure southsouth so you Eboes should mind your region...
Edo is not Biafra

It won't work

Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Felimax(m): 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
Dawn91:

Edo state is pure southsouth so you Yoruba should mind your region... You tried doing what you did in Lagos in Edo and we showed you Edo no be Lagos.

Oga you guys look down on us , what was that thing you usually call us? Drunkards right ?

Wait for it.

Amaechi Zulum 2023

You ruba come here pretending to be different tribes to drive Tinubu support through your gimmicks

It won't work

Amaechi Zulum 2023

God bless you chief.

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Felimax(m): 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
Dawn91:

Nice one!

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Kingkali: 3:11pm On Feb 17, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

Close your mouth

We and one.. you are not from the southeast or southsouth so what is your business.

calm down, your english thou!
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Bonavi: 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
Felimax:
Nice one!
I didnt expect this from u Felimax?
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Felimax(m): 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
Bonavi:
I didnt expect this from u Felimax?

Why? Just give me one reason. Let me clear myself. Are not concerned about the unity of the Igbos?
How long shall we continue to allow this seed of discord to flourish?
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by amuwo1980: 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

Close your mouth

Crap , he will never ever be our candidate, never
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by amuwo1980: 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
Dawn91:

Wait for it.

Amaechi Zulum 2023

It won't work

Amaechi Zulum 2023
Crap , instead of Amechi, let the position pass us by
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by amuwo1980: 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2022
smatt1711:
Bro I am from imo state and chibuike amechi is a full bloody igbo man, my brother can deny me but I can't deny my brother... Is actually not their fault, this are consequences of war.... Chibuike in Aso rock is igbo blood in Aso rock, the fragmented regions was still created because of war.... A true igbo man should not view Nigeria from the regions created but from the different existing tribes that make up Nigeria......when you view Nigeria from this angle you will know where to place chibuike Amechi.
You are not from imo state , tinubu have done less harm to igbos than amechi , instead of amaechi I will return it to atiku
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by PrinceOfLagos: 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
Bonavi:
you have your opinion
You are not from south east
Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by johnmartus(m): 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
cheesy I'm just shaming for you Yoruba people really humble you people.
Dawn91:

Re: Chibuike Amaechi Can And Will Never Be Southeast Candidate For The Presidency by Truthisunique2: 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
aribisala0:

do not forget that
speak for yourself

We for Edo don't give a bleep about Yoruba we are our own people Na British create western region

Bini Kingdom was on its own, since we no be majority tribe taking the side of south south is our strength and at large with the eastern people

We can't forget what Yoruba did to south in 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Hits Ayu Hard Again,pdp Southwest Gov Blast Atiku, Says He Will Never Win / Abuja Court Ruling: Tinubu, Ekiti Gov-elect, APC Candidates Risk Disqualificatio / NATIONAL HONORS: Chimamanda Adichie Declined The Honor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.