Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

When Was The Last Time Any Of Us Here Checked Our Eyes? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / When Was The Last Time Any Of Us Here Checked Our Eyes? (193 Views)

The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? / World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? / Gas Cylinders Should Be Checked Every 14 Months - Safety Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time Any Of Us Here Checked Our Eyes? by vikyembassy2000(f): 9:19am On Apr 01, 2021
When was the last time any of us here checked our eyes? This was the question Rev father Nnorom asked during my dad's burial. Everywhere was as silent as the grave yard.

In Nigeria we have a poor maintenance culture ranging from our infrastructures down to our health. We always believe its not our portion, but who's portion should it be?

Glaucoma is real it doesn't present itself with a unique symptom but its a leading cause of blindness.

Truth is the thought of caring for a loved one though isn't sick but has lost their sight is not something i will wish my enemy.

Care for your eye, its the window through which we see the world. Our eye garde is 8% off

Happy new month guys✌
For more info on how to get this call or WhatsApp me on 08086969372.

Re: When Was The Last Time Any Of Us Here Checked Our Eyes? by aycapri(m): 9:57am On Apr 01, 2021
So far e dey see and e no dey pain me

(1) (Reply)

Top Most Suggested Life Improvement Ideas / WHO, Health Experts Hail Oxford Malaria Vaccine / Covid-19: Africa Scrambles To Increase Genomic Testing Capacity As Variants Spre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.