Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC (37886 Views)

Official Results Of Imo State Governorship Election / Jonathan Defeats Buhari In Nasarawa Nasarawa (official Results) / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by bisiaet: 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2011
I would not stand by and watch while an infidel rules an Islamic nation. We shall fight. Allah akbir! Slaughter the Christians!

Haha Idiots

I sincerely believe you must have a mental problem and seriously need help. Later you will say SS, SW, SE hated the North why wont they hate the North? Just look at s i l l y statement you made. Does this statement represent someone with healthy brain I guess No. The truth is if you want to kill go ahead when the time come you will know that christains are not afraid or a coward it's only when a mad man is let loose it's only sane man that can put him under check that is what the christain are just doing.We are talking of election you are talking about allah akbar to shed blood is it only christain that voted for GEJ? And this is one of the reason Buhari will never rule Nigeria again the world we are living has moved out of your blood s u c k i n g believe so please mr man grow and move in the right direction of life ok. You should be ashame of yourself for inciting your nasty, brainwashing, demonic, illiterate, axis of evil shant here in NL because someone loose election is a shame.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by DaCreative(m): 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2011
[size=80pt]Goodluck NIGERIA!!![/size]
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Joe50(m): 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2011
if not GEJ, the election rigged,
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Princek12(m): 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2011
Ebele all the way
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Amalaaba: 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2011
As i and many other Nigerians predicted, GEJ has won. CONGRATS SIR!

As you may have noticed, many of us (Millions) do not believe you can run Nigeria well working within the PDP gang, described as "A NEST OF ROBBERS" by W.S. But as a pragmatic Nigerian, i cannot fail to recognize your great effort at restraining yourself9and Nest members) from interfering in the election; which has now given us an election that is generally considered credible by all (Maybe, 60% majority).

Can you please consider the following among others that made so many of us had reservations about your competence

1.  SECURITY: Your handling of Jos and ND crises was very indecisive.
2.  CORRUPTION: Too many of your close aides and associates are involved in open corruption and you seem not to be bordered. For example, IBORI is now free under your watch.
3. ECONOMY: Your economic policy  is dangerously inconsistent. For example, you have approved some loans to the Textile industries, but you have opened the floodgate for importation of all kinds of Textile materials. As you know sir, Textiles built the background of the French and Indian economy. Also, you un-ban the importation of too many items where Nigerians were beginning to gain competence such as Furniture after the OBJ ban.
4.  POWER: I wish you well in your effort, but i should say, no country has ever sold her core Power infrastructure to gain stable power supply.

Thanks for this opportunity as i am wishing you a fruitful tenure.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by AndreUweh(m): 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2011
I am not happy that CPC got up to 7,000 votes in Imo state. It should be looked into.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by DoubleN(m): 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2011
A nation preparing to be run for the next 4 years on Luck?  
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by fxtopedia(m): 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2011
ikamo:

For many years we clamoured for change, I now know we are not ready for the change. while we wait for another 4 years of hopelessness, stealing, looting, incompetence, unfulfilled promises,deceit etc, I hope all of you that voted for the   status-quo will learn and release yourselves from the misrule of PDP.
Very soon hunger and poverty will unite the oppressed and they will liberate themselves from the money launderers,selfish, incompetent,and confused leader

I concur,  Nigeria has millions of BANDWAGON s****
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Nigerd(m): 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2011
Am Happy 2 see things Goes this way, i dont have a single LOVE for PDP but Have 100% LOVE for GEJ,

GOODLUCK NIGERIA
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by jenuel: 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2011
goodluck nigeria. we must move forward. bye bye to bad elections.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by fxtopedia(m): 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2011
IykeD:

What a shame! Well good luck to Nigerians, i hope it doesn't turn to bad luck eventually. BB still remain my agents of CHANGE! In my heart and millions of true patriots, you WON!

Same here,
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Iyineda(m): 8:23pm On Apr 17, 2011
nwa afo:

i lagh, keep on dreaming.  as if you wont cherish escaping Nigeria to a better country

I'm not putting myself on his level but. . . Martin Luther King once had a "dream". Just saying.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Gbenge77(m): 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2011
Double N:

A nation preparing to be run for the next 4 years on Luck?  
The status quo remains,of course.Whanton looting of the treasury continues,the foreign reserves included.Many billionares would emerge as a result.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Doyin2(m): 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2011
i wish nigeria good governance and best of luck!
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by jmaine: 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2011
I dey grin grin grin ooooooooooh! . . . . Now na to begin hunt those Dictatorship in disguise ( DD) Fanatics wey don transform into new Ids . . . If i catch you angry
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by chxe: 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2011
jonathan has won if u dont like it go hug transformer,
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by MrResource(m): 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin ;DWEDA NA ONE NAIR, WEDA NA I MIL OHHH, BABY U'VE GOT ME ,BABY U'VE GOT ME, grin grin grin grin
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedLET'Z PRAY THAT GUDLUK WILL BE FREE FROM THOSE WU ARE CONTROLLING HIM, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
I BELIEVE ANY OF THEM COULD HAVEDONE A GOOD JOB, WE HAVE FOUR YEARS TO CONFIRM THAT NOW,
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by skkutty: 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2011
Fellow Nigerians on Nairaland,
Posting abusive and inciting comments will not help anyone. Personally I did not support GEJ but I strongly believe what has happend is the hand of God.
People voted for HIM is an individual NOT PDP as a party and I believe he understands this and my believe is that now that he has four full years he will do
everything within his power to make Nigerians happy and not PDP.

Let us Pray for him and give him the chance. At least he has disappointed the skeptics by giving Jega a free hand to conduct this election in a free and fair manner
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by jamebex(m): 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2011
Now that goodluck is winning, they are now talking rubbish. Anyway thank God goodluck did not let us down.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Odunnu: 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2011
The next four years would be such an exciting time out in the history of Nigeria. With the make up of the N.Assembly, they'l give myGEJ a good fight hopefully and Nigeria will turn out better.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by fxtopedia(m): 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2011
skkutty:

Fellow Nigerians on Nairaland,
Posting abusive and inciting comments will not help anyone. Personally I did not support GEJ but I strongly believe what has happend is the hand of God.
People voted for HIM is an individual NOT PDP as a party and I believe he understands this and my believe is that now that he has four full years he will do
everything within his power to make Nigerians happy and not PDP.

Let us Pray for him and give him the chance. At least he has disappointed the skeptics by giving Jega a free hand to conduct this election in a free and fair manner

This is in deed wise saying
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2011
Now this baffles me.pdp has robbed naija blind over the years,buhari and co are same as pdp but yet Nigerians jubilate when presented with one of equal devilish intentions
hope things get beta
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Makavelis(m): 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2011
For once in a life time, i am lovin my country

GEJ all the way!!!
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by LIBAHUO: 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2011
I would not stand by and watch while an infidel rules an Islamic nation. We shall fight. Allah akbir! Slaughter the Christians!

Haha Idiots

@Mobinga or whatever you call yourself,

the above statement by you is idiotic. For your information, America is wasting there time chasing Al-Qaeda here and there without much success. If you bring that matter here in Nigeria you will see more than Al-Qaeda. For you information we are more than ready for that rubbish.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by ugostefano(m): 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2011
i believe some group of nigerians have decided thier next president. Goodluck to all nigerians in whatever they get this next 4-8yrs under his leadership.i will like to observe as see what this new goverment will based thier agenda and see how it unfolds.

Once again Goodluck to all nigerians in whatever this goverment offers them. wish you all long life and prosperity.

Now Goodlock has won, hmm i feel pdp governors are on thier own most of them will lose thier seats except Chime of Enugu state. because jonathan campaigned for himself and not for pdp as party, lets siddon and watch as the next election goes.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by 9dynasty(m): 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2011
i can proudly tell my children i was a serving corps member, who worked as an I.N.E.C official in borno state, NIGERIAN YOU HAVE VOTED RIGHT, well done
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by md4real(m): 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2011
chx_e:

jonathan has won if u dont like it go hug transformer,
i tried to but did not die. You know why? Light no dei there for the past twelve years.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by deotelan(m): 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2011
bisiaet:

I sincerely believe you must have a mental problem and seriously need help. Later you will say SS, SW, SE hated the North why wont they hate the North? Just look at s i l l y statement you made. Does this statement represent someone with healthy brain I guess No. The truth is if you want to kill go ahead when the time come you will know that christains are not afraid or a coward it's only when a mad man is let loose it's only sane man that can put him under check that is what the christain are just doing.We are talking of election you are talking about allah akbar to shed blood is it only christain that voted for GEJ? And this is one of the reason Buhari will never rule Nigeria again the world we are living has moved out of your blood s u c k i n g believe so please mr man grow and move in the right direction of life ok. You should be ashame of yourself for inciting your nasty, brainwashing, demonic, illiterate, axis of evil shant here in NL because someone loose election is a shame.
Guy true talk dat guy is a non entity dat nids serious psychiatry treatment,an uneducated maala he is!  cool
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by NAIJA4US: 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2011

Haha Idiots

Mobinga or whatever you call yourself.
it shall not be well with you.
you need to see a psychatrist before it is too late.
you ARE the biggest fool of the century.
you will fight and kill all your family members only.OLORIBURUKU EDA.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by cap28: 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2011
what can i say you have voted in a man with a track record of being incompetent, a man whose party kept you in penury for 12 long years, a party that failed to provide you with the most basic amenities of life: constant electricity, running water, jobs, affordable housing and security a man who has absolutely nothing to offer except more pillage and plunder, i wish all of you the best under anothr 4 years of penury and misery, plse dont complain about the coming hardship because it is definitely coming, you all deserve the hell you are about to experience.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Austinapa: 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2011
LIBA-HUO:

Haha Idiots

@Mobinga or whatever you call yourself,

the above statement by you is idiotic. For your information, America is wasting there time chasing Al-Qaeda here and there without much success. If you bring that matter here in Nigeria you will see more than Al-Qaeda. For you information we are more than ready for that rubbish.
y re a bastard u think dat is only islamic people ve the monopoly to kill  grin
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by comechop(m): 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2011
and the apologists come out of the woodwork. Instead of complaining and crying again - accept what has happened and choose to work TOGETHER!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy / Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo, Tinubu, Osinbajo, El Rufai With Cute Faces / Oshiomhole Campaigns For Buhari In Edo. Shades Atiku (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.