Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today (17775 Views)

Share Your April Fool Experience / What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? / What Was Your April Fool Prank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 01, 2021
Buhari is the biggest April fool done to all Nigerians by Apc.... unfortunately the prank became a dream Nigerians may never be able to wake up from.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by observanc1: 10:57am On Apr 01, 2021
Slynation:
Lol....with the condition of this country, Pranking someone is the last thing on my mind now grin
before sorry will become your 2nd name.
Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by HawkToBar(m): 10:58am On Apr 01, 2021
DaInferno:
the lie small small...its not even 11am yet
That was yesterday not today.
Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by sammugbes(m): 10:58am On Apr 01, 2021
TOLD MY MUM, I PREGNATED A LADY, HAHAHAHA SEE DRAMA.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by sheDD(m): 10:58am On Apr 01, 2021
My friend was like" Sheds give me your fona make I call person.. at that moment the April fool prank rang in mind but I gave her anyway..
Nice thing I heard was April fooooooool"

Cheta if I fear you slap ehh!!!' na so dem dey take April fooooooool
Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by vincentjk(m): 10:59am On Apr 01, 2021
Mcreloaded:
Called a neighbour around 8am that government officials were around for a forceful vaccination of all adults and there were going from house to house and any resistance will dealt with by the police who was among them.

See as she ran out of the house with her 2 children and drove away at top speed.

Took me 2 hours to calm her and tell her it's April fool.

Got a slap.

Because of her husband and because of the kids as the prank could have led to accident I just jejely absorb the slap and walked away.

She's not a sport

Telling lies will not get you anywhere in life.
Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by salem1996: 11:00am On Apr 01, 2021
grin
Stop being weaket naaa
are u saying Naija were fooled??

Spar7tan:
TODAY IN HISTORY: 1 April 1930 Nigeria police force was innagurated.

I'm sure you know the rest.. lipsrsealed
Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by Angelfrost(m): 11:00am On Apr 01, 2021
People still do that nonsense??!.. Really??! lipsrsealed
Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by DaInferno(m): 11:01am On Apr 01, 2021
HawkToBar:
That was yesterday not today.
so 31st is now April fool?
Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by Angelfrost(m): 11:01am On Apr 01, 2021
Viridis:
I am going to call my girlfriend and tell her that it is over and I go give una feedback angry

She will more than likely respond with a huge sigh of relief, and jump to the ceiling for joy! tongue

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by doubleZ88(m): 11:02am On Apr 01, 2021
My colleague just punished me for nothing by sending me to get deliver a document few kilometers away from our office. only to get there she called me on phone saying : April fool

I no knw whether to cry or run mad or both

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by Angelfrost(m): 11:03am On Apr 01, 2021
Slynation:
Lol....with the condition of this country, Pranking someone is the last thing on my mind now grin

Don't... Just don't!!!... People die for less these days.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 01, 2021
Please avoid saying something that will put you into trouble today ooo..

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by Angelfrost(m): 11:04am On Apr 01, 2021
Sooyabistroo:

That's the surprise because we haven't even kissed in over 3 years of dating

Sigh... This lie is far worse than April Fool! undecided

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by superjaks(m): 11:08am On Apr 01, 2021
Eillyeillz:

I don't get!?

She tricked me to borrow her money
Unknown to me, it's Aprill fool cry
Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by Rockstar07: 11:13am On Apr 01, 2021
My belleful DW text me she's on her way to the hospital. My mind skipped with fear only for me to call wetin happen she said April fool grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by Igwe29(m): 11:15am On Apr 01, 2021
Viridis:
I am going to call my girlfriend and tell her that it is over and I go give una feedback angry

I'm particularly interested in this.
Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by simplesearch: 11:15am On Apr 01, 2021
Lies in any guise is not allowed by God, we shouldn't subscribe to devils Ideas.
Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by Benega9(m): 11:16am On Apr 01, 2021
there is nothing like april fool in this country nigeria,all less you wan kill person..Bros
Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by Mcreloaded(m): 11:18am On Apr 01, 2021
vincentjk:

Telling lies will not get you anywhere in life.

I don't lie.

Might be guilty for twisting 10% of the story but that's because the situation is most embarrassing.

I played on her fears of the covid 19 vaccination as she has always told me she will die first before taking the jab

I understand what you are going through as chronic habitual liars believe other people are liars like them.
Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:18am On Apr 01, 2021
I was shocked to receive a "wedding invite" from this young,pretty and very brilliant girl who only recently gained admission to sturdy Law at the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife. She lives with her Parents in my neighbourhood.

So many questions came to my mind all at the same time. Was she impregnated by a guy ? Why would she want to get married at such tender age of 17 ? What was her parents thinking; are they alright ? Ned Nwoko's factor ? What exactly ? What? What ?? Endless questions !

I was so disappointed in that girl that I was tempted to call her at that odd hour - 12.36 am to express how I felt. But then, something in me said I should open the card at least,to see who was the idiot that wanted to marry her at that age. Lo and behold, April fool - You've just been fooled !What a joke,what a relief especially !

I was completely caught off guard.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by Dreyton36: 11:19am On Apr 01, 2021
I have a question pls

April fool_ does it mean all april born are all fools?

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by poseidonsaiz(m): 11:19am On Apr 01, 2021
Hmmmn..

For your peanut Coating machines purchase

Whatsapp
0810 166 3059

Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by Altimatic27: 11:22am On Apr 01, 2021
[quote author=Oyiboman69 post=100386397][/quote]

you are a bug fool for dating a big fool
Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by KingUg(m): 11:27am On Apr 01, 2021
Light78:
As today is the 1st of April known as April fool's day, I decided to play a fast one on my neighbour by telling her that her boyfriend has been arrested by the EFCC and that they were questioning as at then.

She started to her feet and hurried to her boy friend's place only to find out that nothing was wrong. She rang me, and asked me why I did that to her, I then told her that she should think about today's date and answer for her self. I haven't even stopped, she called me a fool and said, " you bad gan," and she laughed it off.

So my fellow Nairalanders, let's hear yours.
my friend posted on his status that Mtn is giving free 10gb with a code I saw it & then chatted him & he said it’s real I should do it only for me to do it & saw -1800 on my phone that was a prank code to borrow your highest limit & I did it only for me to discover he was pranked too & he wanted it to go round grin here is the code just incase *6060*1#

Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by femijay8271(m): 11:28am On Apr 01, 2021
poseidonsaiz:
Hmmmn..

For your peanut Coating machines purchase
Whatsapp 0810 166 3059
how much is it?
Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by poseidonsaiz(m): 11:29am On Apr 01, 2021
femijay8271:

how much is it?

Its #140,000, waybill inclusive.
Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by osazsky(m): 11:29am On Apr 01, 2021
Told my girlfriend that i love her
Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by femijay8271(m): 11:30am On Apr 01, 2021
poseidonsaiz:

Its #140,000, waybill inclusive.
it's Expensive oo
Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by realstars: 11:31am On Apr 01, 2021
HawkToBar:
98% of the class population was present. I later showed face around 11:35am telling them it's APRIL FOOL. many rained curses but all na cruise.

All happened yesterday
Thank God you woke up from that strong dream.
Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by poseidonsaiz(m): 11:32am On Apr 01, 2021
femijay8271:

it's Expensive oo

We are the cheapest yet. Wanna confirm? Go on JiJi and Ali baba..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share The Funniest Moment Of Your Life. / The Monkeys Question / Humourous Romance Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.