Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today (17752 Views)

Share Your April Fool Experience / What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? / What Was Your April Fool Prank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by Bankowner: 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
I was Head of Operations at a branch of a new generation bank. The location of the branch was notorious for robberies on banks so we were always on edge.

On one of those April 1 foolery, a driver in my branch who had just returned from an assignment rushed into the banking hall shouting armed robbers were in the vicinity. See how I shut down the metal detector doors locking everybody in customers inclusive. Those ones were not ready to go out sef. I quickly fired a mail to head office copying my supervisor that I was shutting down the branch because of the information and I got an immediate approval and prayers that we be safe.

After about 30 minutes, something clicked in my head that it’s as if the naughty driver had just pulled an April fool’s prank on us because if armed robbers were really operating in the area, I’d have started hearing reports. I was boiling ehn but shame no gree make me report back to H/O that the information I sent earlier was a hoax. I just sent an all clear signal to my supervisor and H/O, opened my doors and continued like nothing happened.

4 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
Raymond0008:
On my WhatsApp status, I posted that am now a father of a new born twins. Some people congratulate me and my mom ring me how come, told her today is April 1 lol and I unfriend those that saw my status without congratulating me.

Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by Mcreloaded(m): 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
vincentjk:

Telling lies will get you no where in life.

You must be talking from experience.

I understand your plight it's so pathetic and I hope you have gotten deliverance
Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by vincentjk(m): 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
Mcreloaded:

You must be talking from experience.

I understand your plight it's so pathetic and I hope you have gotten deliverance

Liar.
Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by superjaks(m): 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
empressruky:

Don't mind Debby o, and she will be doing like she can't talk

Smooth criminal

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by Simplythebest: 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
It was crazy ooo. My younger sister fiance chatted me and told me that their a girl coming to our house and i ask him who the girl is he said that the girl told him that he got her pregnant. That the girl is coming to the house i should go and meet the girl and find out who is the girl till he is back from work. Oboy i fear i went outside but i didn't see any one.
Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by Greatzeus(m): 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
A very good female friend and fellow nairalander,sent me a chat,on the notification I saw " I love you....", I rushed to open,only to see" I love you...tube" grin grin grin grin
Laugh want to kill me grin grin,I told her she really got me grin
Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by samsongbemisola(m): 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
My dad died on October 4th 2013 and he was buried the following day. fast forward to April 1st 2014 my sister called me that my dad is awake, for 2-3 seconds I believed her and was kind up happy then I realized that he has been buried for 7 months n can't wake up again. I got pranked big time.
Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by Kudducini(m): 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
To everyone born in April including me,

May our pockets never run dry

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by noble2faith(m): 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
Kudducini:

Amen

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by IQUIT(m): 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by Babymuchendu(f): 4:47pm On Apr 01, 2021
i did for almost all my colleague today

hahaha the thing pain them
Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by lekan3531(m): 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
My march salary yet to be paid.....
Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by OwenJesse27(m): 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
I told my girlfriend that am in hospital.... She was so bother.... When I finally told her it's April Fools Day she broke up with me for playing with her heart..... I beg tire later she told me April Fools too..... By then I was already heart broken and depressed... She was laughing I told her she won 3 to 1

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by OwenJesse27(m): 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
Kudducini:

U guys are joke
Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
Simplythebest:
It was crazy ooo. My younger sister fiance chatted me and told me that their a girl coming to our house and i ask him who the girl is he said that the girl told him that he got her pregnant. That the girl is coming to the house i should go and meet the girl and find out who is the girl till he is back from work. Oboy i fear i went outside but i didn't see any one.

lol.. d guy don see u finish.. see d kind message e dey send u sef all in d name of prank
Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by ikennabright: 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
person never eat belle full nah u want do april fool
Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by Slynation(m): 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
Angelfrost:

Don't... Just don't!!!... People die for less these days.
I'm telling you, some usually end in tears!!
Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by ElexObi1: 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
PresidentAtiku:
Early morning today, I called out my neighbor and asked him.... Have you heard?? He said heard what?

I told him that the Senate has approved 3rd term for Buhari....

The guy started cursing me o, screaming, shouting. Almost running mad.

The guy has been shouting God forbid without stopping. It seems to have affected his mental state of mind o

How do i tell him say na April fool prank

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Before you no know say that kind thing fit make person go mad or even commit suicide. I have been shouting God forbid since I read your post. God forbid ooo

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by Mcreloaded(m): 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
vincentjk:

Liar.

Guess you forgot to take your medication
Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by foreveryoung1515(f): 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
Raymond0008:
On my WhatsApp status, I posted that am now a father of a new born twins. Some people congratulate me and my mom ring me how come, told her today is April 1 lol and I unfriend those that saw my status without congratulating me.
wish I saw this earlier, I would have posted it as well.
Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
ElexObi1:
Before you no know say that kind thing fit make person go mad or even commit suicide. I have been shouting God forbid since I read your post. God forbid ooo
hahahahhahahhah...

Affliction shall never arise the 2nd time...

Tueh

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by tobestdegreat(m): 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
Call me for ur 3d wallpapers and 3d panels installation @affordableprices
Re: Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today by Simplythebest: 8:25am On Apr 03, 2021
covidhunger:

lol.. d guy don see u finish.. see d kind message e dey send u sef all in d name of prank

My dear i was thinking like how come, when didn't this happen and what will be my sisters faith cus the guy never even pay bride price finish. Lol even when i went outside i didn't say anyone i was thinking maybe the guy was trying to chat his younger brother or mom and mistakenly chatted me. Hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Monkeys Question / Humourous Romance Jokes / How To Toast A Girl With Bible Verses And Get Accepted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.