Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) (31572 Views)

‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt / Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) / Paul Enenche: Kidnappers Disguise As Bishop, Naval Officer Storm Dunamis Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by onelovenigeria(m): 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
Good day guys .... i am into selling of your interior and exterior light.... please kindly follow @ifexlightingworld on instagram...
our product are payment on delivery ...i will be posting lastest design for your home and office...and i look forward in doing business with you....currently i am in dubai and we are going to open our store back home in nigeria before End of the year.
Thanks guys
Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by AMvanquish: 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
froshdhayveed:
haha � � Oya no vex o... from name alone I see say life don't tire u.. ntor!

Hahaha cheesy. See as you display your illiteracy, disgracing yourself. What a dunce! grin The name you don't even know the meaning. Kids just full this forum. Bleep off, smelly rat.
Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by compton11(m): 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
froshdhayveed:

na u b d oponu.. I'm not talking about individual Mumu.. I'm talking about una religious body
arindin nie tell your own church to do the same
Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by Prechy08(m): 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
meanwhile the idoma nation don't have good road network
Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by ABIODUN105(m): 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
PenName55:
All of you always weeping and gnashing teeth over Christians giving Tithes, this is one of what the Tithes and Offerings are used for.

Next time you want to weep and gnash teeth ask the Demons inside you to borrow some sense.
Tell them you are one of the beneficiaries of the Tithes. Because not only Christians ply the Roads even Pagans and senseless Atheists do. grin

Shalom.

Do our G.Os buy Jets with it?

E no consine U grin
GOD bless u in all ramification of life

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by Greatkenny2: 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
AMvanquish:

No need replying you.. Everyone here knows the topic about Muslims give you a real hard on.
answer him Oga.. you people do daily contributions to fund terrorism..... religion of peace indeed
Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by Greatkenny2: 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
Judolisco:
Churches like RCCG and dunamis dey build Road, hospitals etc other religion na so so rulings we dey see every Friday wait for another ruling 2mrw.... Dem fit talk say make d followers no pass d road sef
lmao... wait for ruling on Easter tomorrow hahahah

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by AMvanquish: 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
Greatkenny2:
answer him Oga.. you people do daily contributions to fund terrorism..... religion of peace indeed

Please remove the great from your name. You don't sound to smart with what you wrote.
Im not here to feed your bigotry. Try someone else.
Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
ABIODUN105:
GOD bless u in all ramification of life

Amen
Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by Jeff090(m): 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
Hmm
Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by Enigmaticmi4(f): 12:07am On Apr 02, 2021
froshdhayveed:
something the religion of piss will Neva do
that how people like you draw religious crisis brain is just far from you
Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by wiseoneking: 5:40am On Apr 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....construct road or not....
The highest churches and mosque can get when I finally delve into politics and find my way into the legislative arm of government is to fight for thier tax incentives when they (religious institutions) embark on such a project ...
Soon.. a real niggarr will stop bombing....and delve into politics
I will join a party with great ideology....am not going to join Apc...never...for me to join Apc....I better align with Pdp....
Like play like play....I go find my way into the legislative arm of government....
Then boom...I propose the bill make all religious institutions dey pay tax...
Then boom again..... i go propose another bill to legalize weed ....

Bless no shit son.....instead bless the members paying their tithes and offering
Your problem pass you. Bless the name of the Lord
Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by Thelife: 6:22am On Apr 02, 2021
AMvanquish:

I really don't understand your point!

You can't understand because you are a bigot that think Church are making money than mosque
Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by freeborn02: 6:48am On Apr 02, 2021
alasane:

SEE YOUR RELIGION, "dan uwarka"

Daniel 3:29
Therefore I make a decree that any people, nation or tongue that speaks anything offensive against the God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abed-nego shall be torn limb from limb and their houses reduced to a rubbish heap, inasmuch as there is no other god who is able to deliver in this way.

Have you seen any Christian kill people like Muslims? If Christians are following those teachings, people like you would have died long ago.
Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by AMvanquish: 10:12am On Apr 02, 2021
Thelife:

You can't understand because you are a bigot that think Church are making money than mosque

The irony of this post by you. grin. Your 1st reply exposed you as the Bigot for my simple reply and now I'm a bigot. Lmao.. I don't have time for Negative energy. Have a good day.
Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by alasane: 7:36am On Apr 06, 2021
freeborn02:

Have you seen any Christian kill people like Muslims? If Christians are following those teachings, people like you would have died long ago.

Then which teaching are you following liars .....those western propaganda from the Vatican ,CELE, REDEMEED ETC...or oyedepo,adeboye ,rev king,indobosky etc..which one
Re: Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) by freeborn02: 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
alasane:

Then which teaching are you following liars .....those western propaganda from the Vatican ,CELE, REDEMEED ETC...or oyedepo,adeboye ,rev king,indobosky etc..which one

Check the new testament for your answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi / Only One Of RCCG Pastors Was Kidnapped - Adeboye / TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.