Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself (42457 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares 16 Yrs Photos Of Him, Hon Ndudi Elumelu And Babangida Ngoroje / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by drinoayo: 11:57am On Apr 01, 2021
Senator Dino Melaye on Thursday posted to social media a 15-year-old picture of himself, Igbere TV reports.

At the time the photo was taken, Melaye was not a federal lawmaker representing Kogi West.

“15 Years ago,” he captioned his tweet.

https://twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1377529131815030784?s=20

Melaye and his Anti-Corruption Network team on Wednesday honoured an invitation by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) over their petition against Kogi State Government.

“We submitted additional evidence against Yahaya Bello. We are satisfied with EFCC investigation so far. Alot has been achieved,” Melaye tweeted.

The group alleges its investigation revealed the Yahaya Bello administration engaged in corrupt practices in awarding contracts, borrowing from non-capital market, circumvention of procurement procedures among others.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dino Melaye might not be the people's favorite, but dude is one vocal and fearless politician I have seen from the North Central region.

Hate him or like him, Dino has done well for himself and I am proud to associate with bold and fearless individuals like him.

134 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by Simplyleo: 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
One of several ipob heroes

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by Rickcutie(m): 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
nice one.

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by Ever8090: 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
I just don't like seeing Nigeria politicians..all of them are criminals

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by Lovethaa: 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
He looks responsible then... but now money has taken his sanity and replaced it with correct craze

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by johnwegs(m): 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
Poverty is a sin run away from it abeg

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by DuBLINGreenb(m): 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dino melaye you sef hang boot

Make we dey see new new young faces

Next election now the same cabal how will things ever change? The exact same group of people being rotated

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by slawormiir: 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright .....
Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by Chenzy(m): 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dino Dino

Wetin concern me self
Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by iconnecta(m): 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
ok nice
Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by salbis(m): 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
See as our commonwealth rehabilitated this man.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by Originality007: 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
Simplyleo:
One of several ipob heroes

still better than ur kleptomaniac Hero Gandollar

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
Like seriously. What should we do with their before and after pics?

How about showing us before and after pics of schools and university facilities they refurbished? Or before and after pics of citizens they bettered their lives?

Mtchew!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by Darkcloud11(m): 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
before and after pictures of using tax payers money to tunch yourself

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by Rexnegro(m): 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
effect of eating national cake making the difference

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by Ashirioluwa: 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
JidennaJason:
Dino Melaye might not be the people's favorite, but dude is one vocal and fearless politician I have seen from the North Central region.

Hate him or like him, Dino has done well for himself and I am proud to associate with bold and fearless individual like him.

Fearless hip hop senator. They are all birds of same feather.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by stanliwise(m): 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
JidennaJason:

Hate him or like him, Dino has done well for himself and I am proud to associate with bold and fearless individuals like him.
Only senator who has portfolio of productivity is worth the hype.

Stop sympathizing and finding sense in stupid people

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by Benjaniblinks(m): 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
[center][/center]
Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by Omezif(m): 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
And now see gray everewhere.
being in power carries stress and thought.
or has stopped eating a recommendable diets.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by bhella10: 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
shadowmancer haa! how long did it take you to type all of that? Somebody should help me to summarize abeg
Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by Duplexxx: 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2021
Mama wey he say my bikin no fine

Na he no fine
Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2021
Failed and fantastically corrupt state that turns riff raffs with no factory or company to their name to overnight billionaires.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by RichAbujaGuy: 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2021
Mr Looter/Wife beater looks good from when he convalesced on the ground at DSS HQ. grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by banmee(m): 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2021
JidennaJason:

I love how you people normalize corruption. "Done well". What the phuck does that mean?

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Government Shuts Marina Mosque / How Emefiele, Nigeria’s Powerful Central Bank Chief Lost His Seat / 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.