Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself (42481 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares 16 Yrs Photos Of Him, Hon Ndudi Elumelu And Babangida Ngoroje / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by Made1414(m): 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2021
Simplyleo:
One of several ipob heroes

Hate is HIV
Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by zoghys: 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
JidennaJason:
Dino Melaye might not be the people's favorite, but dude is one vocal and fearless politician I have seen from the North Central region.

Hate him or like him, Dino has done well for himself and I am proud to associate with bold and fearless individuals like him.

Bold and fearless my ass, at whose expense did he make all his millions. Stop butt kissing the guy man, he's no different from the lot. Charcoal and kettle yansh na black ooo, forget stori ooo.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by adesegun121(m): 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by RichAbujaGuy: 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

God please bless this repetitive soul with the utmost maturity. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by KanuSE: 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
Criminals parading as politicians.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by 77star: 2:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
johnwegs:
Poverty is a sin run away from it abeg

Iya o daa o,

Sufferness no good

Na wealth repair this man o
Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by TalkingBird: 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
Usually he comes back in higher position than before
Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by 77star: 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
bhella10:
shadowmancer haa! how long did it take you to type all of that? Somebody should help me to summarize abeg
The man na writer

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
77star:

The man na writer
Man is a genius.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by BruncleZuma: 2:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
Unrepentant Thief
Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by toprealman: 2:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
Life
Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by 77star: 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Man is a genius.

He's a genius ndidi

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by Emeka71(m): 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
I've met him back then in 2012 when he was yet to become a senator at the programme organized by the SUG of YABATEC when PDP was still in power and he predicted that they shall collect the power of PDP which they did.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by WaffenSS(m): 2:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
15 years ago he was an idiot

Today he's a fool
Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by colorsofrainbow: 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
stanliwise:
Only senator who has portfolio of productivity is worth the hype.

Stop sympathizing and finding sense in stupid people
where is the portfolio of productivity of Buhari and Tinubu that you ve been hyping all your life??
Irrelevant hypocrite!!
Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by IgboWarlord(m): 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
JidennaJason:
Dino Melaye might not be the people's favorite, but dude is one vocal and fearless politician I have seen from the North Central region.

Hate him or like him, Dino has done well for himself and I am proud to associate with bold and fearless individuals like him.

Why did he faint that day?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by blackpanda: 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
JidennaJason:

Not sure how he did well for himself. Both him and saraki were kicked out of office
Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by Kandyudo1(f): 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nothing new. All I'm seeing is d round bears��������
Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by mu2sa2: 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
Simplyleo:
One of several ipob heroes
Hahahaha! That's my only comment.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by stanliwise(m): 3:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
where is the portfolio of productivity of Buhari and Tinubu that you ve been hyping all your life??
Irrelevant hypocrite!!
Diversion tactics
Point the post where I hyped any of this people.

How did Buhari and Tinubu get concerned in this matter??

Instead of you to point to his productivity you rushed to point out Buhari and Tinubu

You’re indeed mad.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by colorsofrainbow: 3:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
stanliwise:

Diversion tactics
Point the post where I hyped any of this people.

How did Buhari and Tinubu get concerned in this matter??

Instead of you to point to his productivity you rushed to point out Buhari and Tinubu

You’re indeed mad.
the truth is so hurtful

Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by stanliwise(m): 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
the truth is so hurtful
I am waiting for his list of productivity.
You’re not ashamed you’re not mentioning them.

Your type are the youths we have today.

Clueless youth grin grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by colorsofrainbow: 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
stanliwise:

I am waiting for his list of productivity.
You’re not ashamed you’re not mentioning them.

Your type are the youths we have today.

Clueless youth grin grin grin grin
when you mention the list of productivity of you lord Buhari and your god Tinubu who said you and Fulani are one,then I will mention mine.
Wasteful adult

Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by stanliwise(m): 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
when you mention the list of productivity of you lord Buhari and your god Tinubu who said you and Fulani are one,then I will mention mine.
Wasteful adult
Diversion tactics.
I come dey shame for you.
You praised Dino Malaye to high heavens yet can’t mention anything he did.

Meanwhile Tinubu and Buhari are no different from Dino
Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by colorsofrainbow: 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
stanliwise:

Diversion tactics.
I come dey shame for you.
About praised Dino Malaye to high heavens yet can’t mention anything he did.

Meanwhile Tinubu and Buhari are no different from Dino
Story,when you dey praise dem upandan u no know...Shame don catch you,u no see road runs again grin grin
As you take like Buhari and Tinubu wey worse pass all all world politicians,na so we love Dino wey better pass dem..If you no like am,ride to hell
Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by jaxxy(m): 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
JidennaJason:

Before u like his fearlessness is he using it to fight for u or for himself and his co travelers who were dislodged from eating money at Will.

How many of them are fighting for the masses? Opposition always look like they are fighting for the people until they get what they want. grin undecided

Apc was once fighting for the people. cry
Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by stanliwise(m): 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Story,when you dey praise dem upandan u no know...Shame don catch you,u no see road runs again grin grin
As you take like Buhari and Tinubu wey worse pass all all world politicians,na so we love Dino wey better pass dem..If you no like am,ride to hell
Avoiding the question again for the third time.
Lesson to learn next time.
When praising people know what you are praising them for, else you’re no different form Tout in the street, another name for tout is Agbero or street urchins. Those youth in our society, clueless about how their future was stolen.

I pray you receive wisdom. Amen
Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by christistruth01: 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
johnwegs:
Poverty is a sin run away from it abeg

To be honest with you the first photo from 15 years ago looks more Peaceful despite the fact that he is smiling in the recent one
Re: Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Dino melaye you sef hang boot

Make we dey see new new young faces

Next election now the same cabal how will things ever change? The exact same group of people being rotated

Dino is 46 years old, Sir.

Why not ask the real old cargoes to hang their boots instead?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bakura Modu 'Sahaba': Boko Haram Gets New Commander After Shekau’s Death / INEC Declares Malam Umar Namadi Winner Of Jigawa Governorship Election / Osinbajo Visits Murtala Muhammed Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.