Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents (60619 Views)

Bread Hawker, Mai Ruwa Campaign For Atiku In Borno (Pix) / Soldier Disarming An IED With His Bare Hands In Kafan Ruwa, Borno (Video) / Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Ola5TP: 6:57am On Apr 02, 2021
tit:
Islam is a religion of Peace
u'r so stupid for that statement. Can't you see the killing and bloodshed ur muslim brothers are causing innocent people, and u have the gots to open ur wide mouth and say islam is a religion of peace! How on earth is that sane
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by vikstandon(m): 7:34am On Apr 02, 2021
Is a great service done to me by God. I thank him immensely for not dropping in the North on my first landing.
Gosh, these people are barbaric...
A god that men fight for...That one na god.

My God fights for me... I testify to His goodness. People come to experience what I enjoy knowing and believing in my God. They end up accepting Him and remaining in Him.
A God whose nature is goodness with loving kindness and mercy that endures forever. He doesn't go on sporadic killing, He lives you with a choice. You meet your Waterloo if you follow the wrong choice. He just plays the two card... While making known His will!
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by chrisblack: 7:40am On Apr 02, 2021
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Average9jaman: 8:20am On Apr 02, 2021
Monogamy:
Wait oo, is Allah in Saudi Arabia different from Nigeria Allah?

Bros na so o grin
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by sirjoe1124(m): 8:21am On Apr 02, 2021
Empiree:
What I don't understand is that, why are NIGERIANS so hypocritical especially Christians?.

There is no difference between this and setting up thieves and witches on fire without judicial process. How many thieves have you set on fire in Nigeria, especially Yorubaland all these years?.

Stop attacking religion and focus on reality. And stop disrespecting others religion and religious figures. I do not support this act neither do I support the so called victim.

There is no way to confirm if he indeed blasphemed prophet of Islam, the same way we can not confirm thieves that were killed for stealing. Both sides commit crimes. You all need to stop attacking religion. It will not solve anything.

You can blame Islam all you want from sun up to sun down and nothing will change until you think inwardly and do self assessment.

Again, there is no difference between Christians stripping alleged witches naked and stoning them, and thieves burnt to death and blasphemer burnt to death. It is all same crimes. You can not single out this one because it has religious connotation. Matter of fact, witches that were stripped openly and stoned by kiriyo is religious issue as well. You all need to stands up for justice and bring culprits to justice instead of maligning religion.

Those who participated in the killing of these blasphemer must be arrested and jailed. Those who burn thieves to death must be arrested and jailed. Those who stone witches to death must be arrested and jailed. Please stop sensationalizing crimes just bcus you dislike a particular religion. It is very stupid thing.

When are you idiotic africans gonna learn?
You sounded so idiotic
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by GorillaApp(m): 8:32am On Apr 02, 2021
franchasng:
If as a Christian I am, and I watch Christians all over the world kill innocent people in the name of Jesus Christ or they kill anybody that insults the name of the Lord, I will not even think twice before I denounce Christianity and become an atheist.

All over the world, Muslim extremists are causing havoc, inflicting lifetime injuries, sorrows and pains in the world to fulfill their extreme religious doctrines that ought to have been thrown away since the early 1900s.

Almost all countries with sizeable number of Muslims have Islamic terrorists terrorising the rest of the population yet they force people to believe that Islam is a religious of peace. In fact for them to make it their trademark; religion of peace should be a major reason the world should know that Islam is a religion of violence and bloodshed!

It still baffles me when I see educated people, especially young people of today still practicing Islam that hates civilisation. I just shake my head.

That your parents are Muslims and you are born a Muslim is not an excuse to remain a Muslim. Me I left my parents Church denomination many years ago when I became an adult and discovered things I didn't like about my parents Church denomination and I asked questions and didn't get convincing answers and I left for good.

That your parents are secret cult member or barbarians is not a reason for you to remain a member of that cult once you become adult.

Islam is not just a religion, it's a deadly cult that thrives on violence, intimidation and bloodshed. It is evident all over the world, why always Islam We have Hindu, Budha, Christians, Pagans, Atheists, Traditional worshippers, etc, but only Islam form all deadly terrorists groups all over the world, it calls for questioning why always Muslims, why why why

As a young enlightened person, Instead of remaining in Islam, why not turn to an atheist which does not hurt humanity and inflict death and injury on other humans in the name of religion.

Islam is not a religion, it's a deadly cult group that thrives on violence, blood shed, intimidation, and suppression of female gender and civilization.

Why some enlightened youths of today still remain in Islam is a thing of worry.

As a Muslim youth, think about this, think about all the killings, violence, terrorism associated with Islam and Muslims, are you satisfied being a Muslim with all these Islamic killings and terrorism in the world today

Are you happy with the way Muslims go about killing fellow humans all over the world in the name of Islam, is it good Does this not tell you that Islam is a cult, a deadly cult just like Black Arse, Vikings, KKK, etc

Run from Islam, nothing good comes from it.

Even for you to denounce Islam, your life is at stake, your own relatives and Muslim friends might kill you for it, what does that tell you about Islam
No truer words have ever been said than this. Almost all hotspots in the world today has an input of Islam in it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by AntiChristian: 9:52am On Apr 02, 2021
Viciheaka:

So Your Muslim brothers are trying to out do that a pure shame am recording this as a pure evidence that Islam is a religion of piss, blood and hate

We already recorded same for your Yahweh in old testament. Can we say your Lord is a Lord of piss, blood and hate for killing so much in the old testament and then repenting in the new testament?
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 02, 2021
AntiChristian:

We already recorded same for your Yahweh in old testament. Can we say your Lord is a Lord of piss, blood and hate for killing so much in the old testament and then repenting in the new testament?
say what you want to say but action speaks louder than words no matter you in born hate for Christians your religion has and will remain a blood sucking venture distributing mayham, pains, suffering and violence throughout the world
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by orisa37: 11:08am On Apr 02, 2021
This is SAVAGERY in NIGERIA in The year 2021. The Mulims don't want Peace. They're simply unwise and wicked.
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 02, 2021
franchasng:
If as a Christian I am, and I watch Christians all over the world kill innocent people in the name of Jesus Christ or they kill anybody that insults the name of the Lord, I will not even think twice before I denounce Christianity and become an atheist.

All over the world, Muslim extremists are causing havoc, inflicting lifetime injuries, sorrows and pains in the world to fulfill their extreme religious doctrines that ought to have been thrown away since the early 1900s.

Almost all countries with sizeable number of Muslims have Islamic terrorists terrorising the rest of the population yet they force people to believe that Islam is a religious of peace. In fact for them to make it their trademark; religion of peace should be a major reason the world should know that Islam is a religion of violence and bloodshed!

It still baffles me when I see educated people, especially young people of today still practicing Islam that hates civilisation. I just shake my head.

That your parents are Muslims and you are born a Muslim is not an excuse to remain a Muslim. Me I left my parents Church denomination many years ago when I became an adult and discovered things I didn't like about my parents Church denomination and I asked questions and didn't get convincing answers and I left for good.

That your parents are secret cult member or barbarians is not a reason for you to remain a member of that cult once you become adult.

Islam is not just a religion, it's a deadly cult that thrives on violence, intimidation and bloodshed. It is evident all over the world, why always Islam We have Hindu, Budha, Christians, Pagans, Atheists, Traditional worshippers, etc, but only Islam form all deadly terrorists groups all over the world, it calls for questioning why always Muslims, why why why

As a young enlightened person, Instead of remaining in Islam, why not turn to an atheist which does not hurt humanity and inflict death and injury on other humans in the name of religion.

Islam is not a religion, it's a deadly cult group that thrives on violence, blood shed, intimidation, and suppression of female gender and civilization.

Why some enlightened youths of today still remain in Islam is a thing of worry.

As a Muslim youth, think about this, think about all the killings, violence, terrorism associated with Islam and Muslims, are you satisfied being a Muslim with all these Islamic killings and terrorism in the world today

Are you happy with the way Muslims go about killing fellow humans all over the world in the name of Islam, is it good Does this not tell you that Islam is a cult, a deadly cult just like Black Arse, Vikings, KKK, etc

Run from Islam, nothing good comes from it.

Even for you to denounce Islam, your life is at stake, your own relatives and Muslim friends might kill you for it, what does that tell you about Islam

wow! you just succeeded in making me see reasons to leave this awful religion. thanks so much. I'll talk to my christian friends on the next step to take. God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by AntiChristian: 11:24am On Apr 02, 2021
Viciheaka:
say what you want to say but action speaks louder than words no matter you in born hate for Christians your religion has and will remain a blood sucking venture distributing mayham, pains, suffering and violence throughout the world

You should also agree same for Yahweh too. Don't be a hypocrite.
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by KingOKON: 11:29am On Apr 02, 2021
As long as any African is praying to Mecca or Rome that African is as useless as a dead goat
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Empiree: 11:58am On Apr 02, 2021
sirjoe1124:

You sounded so idiotic
I didn't abuse you or anyone. So why the abuse?.

If you can not respond appropriately to comment then get off social media.
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Empiree: 12:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
KingOzigi:

wow! you just succeeded in making me see reasons to leave this awful religion. thanks so much. I'll talk to my christian friends on the next step to take. God bless.
you want to be brainwashed because of action of someone miles away from you?. Do you have sense at all?. You are free to choose whatever religion you want.

This is the only killing you ever seen in your life?. So if Christian kills in the future what are your gonna do, convert to babalawo?
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by monex(m): 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
Empiree:
before they implemented the law there must have been ijma (consensus) in their jurisprudence before it was signed into law. The same way laws are implemented in other countries. Law is law. The least guilty party can do is to appeal. That's all. You can't ask me to give my opinion on what they already signed into law.

However, speaking in the context of Islam, the Qur'an mentions many examples of disbelievers ridiculing and mocking prophet Muhammad(saw), but never commands him to punish those who mocked him. Instead, the Qur'an asks Muhammad (saw) to leave the punishment of blasphemy to God, and that there would be justice in the afterlife. This is what average Muslims are advised to do, WALK AWAY or report to the authority. There is no death penalty prescribed for anyone who blasphemes against God and his messangers. Below are some verses of Quran

"And already were messengers ridiculed before you, but those who mocked them were enveloped by that which they used to ridicule" Q 6:10

"And it has already been revealed to you in the Book (this Qur'an) that when you hear the Verses of Allah being denied and mocked at, then sit not with them, until they engage in a talk other than that; (but if you stayed with them) certainly in that case you would be like them. Surely, Allah will collect the hypocrites and disbelievers all together in Hell," Q 4:140

"Surely (as for) those who speak evil things of Allah and His Messenger, Allah has cursed them in this world and the here after, and He has prepared for them a chastisement bringing disgrace " Al-Ahzab -(33-57)

So you can see that from Islam's standpoint, there is no earthly punishment for blasphemy. So Islam is free from those people that are attacking Islam on social media just because someone in the north killed blasphemer. However, govt does have the right to regulate open speeches to avoid anarchy. This is absolute responsibility of the government.

For example, there is no earthly punishment in Islam for openly drinking alcohol but QUR'AN condemns alcoholic drinks. So it is responsibility of govt to regulate. Just because religious texts don't prescribed punishment doesn't mean govt shouldn't. This is why in western world, they arrest drivers for DUI (Driving Under The Influence), DWI (Driving While Intoxicated). Even in some states in US, police may stop you if you hold bottle of wine, alcohol etc in public. You must put the bottle in non transparent bag to be safe.

Therefore, the same applies to blasphemy. In order not to provoke people in the name of free speech, freedom of speech must be checked. You can not blaspheme or mock beliefs of others in the name of free speech. This is why there must be law because some religious adherents may not be patient enough to tolerate it like the case of this one and they would react.

The blasphemy law in northern Nigeria is also meant to prevent situation like this. So, the victim was guilty according to the law but the killers are also guilty of murder. They must be brought to book. Only govt has the right to prosecute.

So I am not in support of death penalty but I am in support of the law itself. No one like to be insulted. We can see hypocrisy of the west in regards to this. They protect insults against Jewish people and punish offenders. But if it is Muslim and islam they call it "free speech". It is considered "hate speech" to deny holocaust in 7 european countries but it is free speech to insult and blasphemes prophet muhammad (SAW)

So yes, anyone who blasphemes Islam, it's prophet, Quran, should be brought to justice in Nigeria. CAN - Christian Association Of NIGERIA will eventually be brought to book in the future for it's publication mocking Islam, Quran and prophet muhammad in their manifesto.

See my profile for their booklets.

does the bolded mean you support a law prescribing capital punishment for insults to Islam and Prophet Muhammed?

I would appreciate a straightforward answer to my original question if you can.

1 Like

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Empiree: 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2021
franchasng:
Okay, good. Over a decade ago when George Bush was president of the United States, he invaded iraq on the pretense of "war on terror". But later we discovered it was actually war on Islam. Yes, war on Islam. We saw evidences that George Bush was backed by evangelical christians headed by Lieutenant-General William G Boykin. He said

"Well you know what I knew, that my God was bigger than his," said Lt Gen Boykin. "I knew that my God was a real God, and his was an idol."

George Bush: ‘God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq’

Richard Land, head of the Southern Baptist Convention said in an open letter declaring "that Bush’s designs on Iraq satisfied the criteria of Christian “just-war” theory.

What I am trying to tell you is that, christians invaded iraq and killed millions of Muslims on the pretext of fighting terrorists while they killed Muslims. It is clear iraq war was religious war.. Why didn't you condemn that?. Why didn't you dump CHRISTIANITY because of evil perpetrated by Christianity in iraq?.

Charles Stanley, pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta and a former Southern Baptist Convention president, even argued from the pulpit that war may be sometimes divinely justified.

He further said

“Throughout Scripture, there is evidence that God favors war for divine reasons and sometimes uses it to accomplish his will. He has also given governments and their citizens very specific responsibilities in regards to this matter,” Stanley said in a sermon broadcast internationally on his television program.

Polls at the time and later on showed that white evangelical Christians were among the war’s strongest supporters.

So why didn't you leave CHRISTIANITY because of the actions of Christian politicians and pastors supported the way?. Christians would say Bible didn't promote war. But here is your pastor promoted war on iraq.

1 Like

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Empiree: 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
franchasng:

the people you called muslims are machineries hired by Arab and Western politicians to destroy places regardless of religion. The people they hired are poor people and they gave them money. Is it not clear from Hillary Clinton who said they(Christian politicians) funded alkaida and other terrorist groups?. Hear from her directly before you open your mouth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-M68DS4UK4

Donald Trump admitted admitted obama administration creates isis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNiWfyjQxdY
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Empiree: 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
franchasng:
liar! Show us evidence of anyone forced to accept Islam except terrorists created by your western Christian politicians we seen on TV?.

Besides, what we actually seen was the opposite. Right there in Nigeria, in Yorubaland, CAN and Christians published a book and called for death and destruction of Muslims and then King Fard of Saudi Arabia, and make NIGERIA a christian country in their evil christian manifesto orchestrated at Ebute Meta and published in Ibadan in 1994.

Visit my profile for proof
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Empiree: 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
franchasng:

mister, there is something called "freedom of religion" which you don't believe in. Educated and nonmuslims can practice Islam. Your tricks will not work here. I know kiriyo very well by your tactics. What baffles me is seeing Christian lawyers and judges practice Christianity which makes no sense.

bcus oyinbo forced Christianity on you doesn't mean you should accept evil religion called Christianity. A slave religion that should be discarded. You have no sense at all. You are capitalizing on killing by average people in the north to attack Islam. It is not gonna work, buddy. Christianity is not religion of Jesus nor did Jesus had anything to do with it. It was created by a lawyer called Paul from Rome. How's this religion approved by God?.

Killing is killing. In Nigeria you burn people alive for stealing. Christians buried human being in church for rituals. You killed babies in the names of witches. Your attrocities are well documented, my friend.

Stop lying and stop sensationalizing crimes
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Empiree: 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
franchasng:

and here is John McCain, a christian who orchestrated terrorists in syria. Below is screenshot of John Mccain to prove he was christian till his death

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Empiree: 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
monex:

does the bolded mean you support a law prescribing capital punishment for insults to Islam and Prophet Muhammed?

I would appreciate a straightforward answer to my original question if you can.

excuse me, did you read everything or you are just being a clown?. Did you read to understand everything I said in context or you just being hypocrite?. If you read even but still don't understand then I'm sorry, I can't help you. You can go back to school for proper education.

Have a nice day.
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by monex(m): 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
Empiree:
excuse me, did you read everything or you are just being a clown?. Did you read to understand everything I said in context or you just being hypocrite?. If you read even but still don't understand then I'm sorry, I can't help you. You can go back to school for proper education.

Have a nice day.

I have not insulted you by any chance. Why do you insult me?

I asked a question. I read what you wrote so I can understand. The answer to my question was not clear so I sought clarification on the bolded.
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by pocohantas(f): 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
monex:

I asked a question. I read what you wrote so I can understand. The answer to my question was not clear so I sought clarification on the bolded.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Empiree: 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
monex:

no no my friend. I have been through all these kind of tactics by christians and nonmuslims before. Your question was inappropriate if truly you understood and you would never ask that question at all.

This was the reason I tried to write comprehensively to avoid repetition. If however you found my response offensive then I apologise for that. But again, my post was clear.

I have cited examples.

It is illegal to deny holocaust in europe and israel. If you say something against the Jews, you are in big trouble. If you deny holocaust you are in trouble. So why can Nigeria implemented law against blasphemy or insult on prophet of Islam?.
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by monex(m): 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
Empiree:
no no my friend. I have been through all these kind of tactics by christians and nonmuslims before. Your question was inappropriate if truly you understood and you would never ask that question at all.

This was the reason I tried to write comprehensively to avoid repetition. If however you found my response offensive then I apologise for that. But again, my post was clear.

I have cited examples.

It is illegal to deny holocaust in europe and israel. If you say something against the Jews, you are in big trouble. If you deny holocaust you are in trouble. So why can Nigeria implemented law against blasphemy or insult on prophet of Islam?.

it is ok. Apologies accepted. my question remained unanswered except what I marked in bold in the previous post was your answer.
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Empiree: 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
monex:

it is ok. Apologies accepted. my question remained unanswered except what I marked in bold in the previous post was your answer.
your question was answered in the very first post. There is no need for repeat.
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Obeysco: 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
This is real madness!
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
Empiree:
you want to be brainwashed because of action of someone miles away from you?. Do you have sense at all?. You are free to choose whatever religion you want.

This is the only killing you ever seen in your life?. So if Christian kills in the future what are your gonna do, convert to babalawo?

I was waiting for this. lol

I hate religion in general jor. religion has caused more war than the peace it preaches so rest sir/ma. I believe there's God but you see that part you associate him/her to one faith, I don't believe in that. I was born a Muslim though and my family still practice Islam.
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Empiree: 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2021
KingOzigi:

I hate religion in general jor. religion has caused more war than the peace it preaches so rest sir/ma. I believe there's God but you see that part you associate him/her to one faith, I don't believe in that. I was born a Muslim though and my family still practice Islam.
so practice Islam on your own if you know the basics and stop worrying about what people do or say instead saying you want to be christian. You think I don't know them or are you deaf as to what they are doing in Ilorin?. You didn't see how they started violence there?.

And if that's not clear to you visit my profile and read their Christian evil manifesto about their plan on Nigeria.

Second, it is none of your concern to worry about any news. Quran warns you clearly about reacting to news. If you know Islam at the basic level all the mad news out there would be irrelevant to you. Quran commands you to verify information before you take next step.

Can you sincerely and independently prove that the alleged killing occurred besides what this media tells you?. What you don't understand is Christian tricks. They control the media and they tell you what they think you should know.

Yesterday, a guy dressed as Muslim and covered his face. He claimed to be one of the Oduduwa agitators and he was calling for destruction of churches and war in Yorubaland in two weeks from now. His interviewer dress as MUSLIM woman.

We have done our little investigation and they are not Muslims, both interviewer and answerer. So in the future they start bombing places in Yorubaland and media would say they are Muslims but muslims are not the ones leading Oduduwa campaign. You need to be very careful about christians. They have many tricks in the book they use to deceive gullible like the clown you replied to.

Go and visit reputable Muslim facebook pages and ignore kiriyo here. Otherwise they will misguide you.

Again, christian and Jews control media houses worldwide and they tell you what they want you to see not what actually happens.

My 10kobo advice
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Empiree: 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
KingOzigi:

Before you embrace crazy religion, help yourself.

https://www.facebook.com/120022472724273/videos/298645348602260/

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by tinktanker: 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
Demmzy15:
Christians have killed, burnt and eaten Muslims in Nigeria
in the name for Jesus? Keep deceiving urself
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
Empiree:
extremist alatakiti like you will never own up to you fault. I wont waste my time with you because your pastor has said it all. He said you people are hooligans alatakiti.

Watch him yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlrsjOzkBOo

You area mooslim.

You are violent.

You are a savage.

You should be feared more than a wild animal.

Simple

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar / Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.