Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents (60668 Views)

Bread Hawker, Mai Ruwa Campaign For Atiku In Borno (Pix) / Soldier Disarming An IED With His Bare Hands In Kafan Ruwa, Borno (Video) / Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by TheSupleemLeada(m): 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
All hail the The Great Mohammed Lester, AKA Mo'Lester. Piss be unto him, Allahu snack bar.

1 Like

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Jakumo(m): 5:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
JuanXXx:

Just imagine for the past 3 month, I have been eyeing one Fulani girl but the fear of being a Yoruba church goer and the fact that I'm not ready to die any unfortunate death has been stopping me.
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Bullet01(f): 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
Religion of piss indeed

2 Likes

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
Emyogalanya:
that was how i nearly got killed at borno state. My wife (then fiancee) called me that a muslim guy hit her. I came around to confront him. Next thing a small boy came and told the crowd : "ya zagi muslumai" (meaning : he has insulted muslims) pointing at me. While i was still settling the issues i came for. I turned around to see if he was pointing at someone behind me. empty space no one behind me. I ask him who are you pointing at ? He said me. They have started gathering around me. I there was trouble for me and my wife. I smartly asked him if he can swear by the koran. He began to stammer. I pressed on and they now said. No its not what he meant. They knew he was lying. And i fled the area. Thank god he did not say i insulted the prophet. This people can lie with thier prophets name just to kill
bottom line stay away from the north

They would always be jealous of you, it takes another one that don't mind swearing to that book from hell before you get burnt
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Shimran(m): 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
Mikehot:
very shallow defense

So allah that called the quran perfect is abrogating and replacing his errors with another

Isn't Allah dumb that he can't just do the right thing from the start.

That alone has shattered Islam where it gives excuse for falsification as abrogating

I took that chapter out because it is pin point from the followers of Islam themselves

There are so many i don't have time to be talking

Perfects.
Saw and been seeing you and you likes (all time smartest and intelligent)

The whole face of the earth: Only Qur'an can be memorised verbatim, without a single sign missing/misplaced. We then thanks Allah for such a blessings, protection and the ease toward its memorization.

Always put me in ur prayer so that I should be on the right track (Insha-Allahu it will never exceed Islam).
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by cocolacec(m): 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
franchasng:
Why don't Buddhist, Hindus, etc go about killing people and forming terrorist groups like Muslims shocked

The major culprits are Islam and christianity which were used to spread their religions by the swords,subjugation,slavery and genocide.

Hindus kill people who eat cow meat in India too.

2 Likes

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Kakaba: 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
He(Jesus) fights for me when others fight for their gods

1 Like

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
Shimran:

Perfects.
Saw and been seeing you and you likes (all time smartest and intelligent)

The whole face of the earth: Only Qur'an can be memorised verbatim, without a single sign missing/misplaced. We then thanks Allah for such a blessings, protection and the ease toward its memorization.

Always put me in ur prayer so that I should be on the right track (Insha-Allahu it will never exceed Islam).
Abdul, i commend you humility to listen and learn

But what would benefit you more is if you can research for yourself without this hook line and sinker rinse repeat approach to learning
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by jojothaiv(m): 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
.......subdued the police...
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by AerialMapper: 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
In summary

An army of poor, deprived citizens contributed money to buy fuel to burn a fellow human for insulting a religious figure who has never bettered their situation.

Issokay

2 Likes

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Neddyogu(m): 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nigerian brand of religion is something else jare. Vermin..... the whole buncha'em!
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by JuanXXx: 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
NoSentiment:

Hypocrites!You ppl are double faced. How do you treat petty garri thieves in Lagos, Onitsha and Okrika? What was done to Talle was unfortunate and un-Islamic but southerners, who burn suspected petty garri thieves, have no moral high horse to climb and condemn this act.

Hey, when such happen we come together to blame those those that are involved. But you Little pathetic hypocrite cunt, won't let us even mention the name of that pedophile in peace.

Fụck off bro
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by smileyoo: 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
pls. educated islamic scholars in the house, i will like to know it there's no provision of forgiveness in the ethics of islamic religion ?
since to err is human, and to forgive is divine, why are they not making use of this precious doctrine in their religion ?
just imagine the pains of the mother of this lynched man.
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Demmzy15(m): 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
osazsky:
[s]fool are u in anyway in support of this babaric act..fake pastors rape girls impregnate member but u dont see us supporting the act..cuz one pastor did something wrong dorsnt means we real christains have lost sanity..better repent.this is wrong and there is no justification to this.u dont take wat u cant create. Imagine the pain this young man went tru and to think of it he was depressed those ur brothers that did this will sure get judged in d after life allow ur god fight for himself moreover he is a powerful god[/s]
Osas you don't have sense, go the first post on page 2 and read my initial opinion!
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
Jesus. this people are animals..

Look at the dry land, yet they killed the man providing them with water.
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Professorcplus(m): 6:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
franchasng:

1.If as a Christian I am, and I watch Christians all over the world kill innocent people in the name of Jesus Christ or they kill anybody that insults the name of the Lord, I will not even think twice before I denounce Christianity and become an atheist.

2. It still baffles me when I see educated people, especially young people of today still practicing Islam that hates civilisation. I just shake my head.

3. That your parents are Muslims and you are born a Muslim is not an excuse to remain a Muslim. Me I left my parents Church denomination many years ago when I became an adult and discovered things I didn't like about my parents Church denomination and I asked questions and didn't get convincing answers and I left for good.

As a young enlightened person, Instead of remaining in Islam, why not turn to an atheist which does not hurt humanity and inflict death and injury on other humans in the name of religion.

Islam is not a religion, it's a deadly cult group that thrives on violence, blood shed, intimidation, and suppression of female gender and civilization.

Why some enlightened youths of today still remain in Islam is a thing of worry.

As a Muslim youth, think about this, think about all the killings, violence, terrorism associated with Islam and Muslims, are you satisfied being a Muslim with all these Islamic killings and terrorism in the world today

Are you happy with the way Muslims go about killing fellow humans all over the world in the name of Islam, is it good Does this not tell you that Islam is a cult, a deadly cult just like Black Arse, Vikings, KKK, etc

Run from Islam, nothing good comes from it.

Even for you to denounce Islam, your life is at stake, your own relatives and Muslim friends might kill you for it, what does that tell you about Islam
Lol sounds like you are once an atheist. Or are you still one. Religion and belief matters has nothing to do with being educated. Many of my friends are educated Muslim because their parents are. And in most cases they don't discuss with bangwagons fanatics when it comes to sensitive issues. So what they do is to play along when it demands to achieve their personal interest. You can be among them and not have same mindset...but you always have your way which takes some level of wisdom

2. It is easier said than done since you are from Christian background. You abandoned your parent denomination to went elsewhere because some of the doctrine didn't go down with you. Your parent might have left their parents denomination to the one you too left. Just same way you might have offspring who will later leave your denomination because what they taught didn't go well with them.... All what that matters is to go for the denomination that resonated with your reality and belief.

Just like the way angry Muslim youth burn that poor man to death, there will be other fewer youth who won't support such act but they can't speak up among their peers because no one will support them at that heat moment. One love bro by the way I love my ifa and orumila heritage...I gives me peace of mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by ogbu80(m): 6:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
Kondomatic:
Now unah don see why fear fear Seuñ no wan demove that swearing for Muslim posts
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by saintmm(m): 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
franchasng:
If as a Christian I am, and I watch Christians all over the world kill innocent people in the name of Jesus Christ or they kill anybody that insults the name of the Lord, I will not even think twice before I denounce Christianity and become an atheist.

All over the world, Muslim extremists are causing havoc, inflicting lifetime injuries, sorrows and pains in the world to fulfill their extreme religious doctrines that ought to have been thrown away since the early 1900s.

Almost all countries with sizeable number of Muslims have Islamic terrorists terrorising the rest of the population yet they force people to believe that Islam is a religious of peace. In fact for them to make it their trademark; religion of peace should be a major reason the world should know that Islam is a religion of violence and bloodshed!

It still baffles me when I see educated people, especially young people of today still practicing Islam that hates civilisation. I just shake my head.

That your parents are Muslims and you are born a Muslim is not an excuse to remain a Muslim. Me I left my parents Church denomination many years ago when I became an adult and discovered things I didn't like about my parents Church denomination and I asked questions and didn't get convincing answers and I left for good.

That your parents are secret cult member or barbarians is not a reason for you to remain a member of that cult once you become adult.

Islam is not just a religion, it's a deadly cult that thrives on violence, intimidation and bloodshed. It is evident all over the world, why always Islam We have Hindu, Budha, Christians, Pagans, Atheists, Traditional worshippers, etc, but only Islam form all deadly terrorists groups all over the world, it calls for questioning why always Muslims, why why why

As a young enlightened person, Instead of remaining in Islam, why not turn to an atheist which does not hurt humanity and inflict death and injury on other humans in the name of religion.

Islam is not a religion, it's a deadly cult group that thrives on violence, blood shed, intimidation, and suppression of female gender and civilization.

As a Muslim youth, think about this, think about all the killings, violence, terrorism associated with Islam and Muslims, are you satisfied being a Muslim with all these Islamic killings and terrorism in the world today

Are you happy with the way Muslims go about killing fellow humans all over the world in the name of Islam, is it good Does this not tell you that Islam is a cult, a deadly cult just like Black Arse, Vikings, KKK, etc

Even for you to denounce Islam, your life is at stake, your own relatives and Muslim friends might kill you for it, what does that tell you about Islam
that's a product of an enlightened mind there!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by vickydevoka(m): 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
franchasng:
If as a Christian I am, and I watch Christians all over the world kill innocent people in the name of Jesus Christ or they kill anybody that insults the name of the Lord, I will not even think twice before I denounce Christianity and become an atheist.

All over the world, Muslim extremists are causing havoc, inflicting lifetime injuries, sorrows and pains in the world to fulfill their extreme religious doctrines that ought to have been thrown away since the early 1900s.

Almost all countries with sizeable number of Muslims have Islamic terrorists terrorising the rest of the population yet they force people to believe that Islam is a religious of peace. In fact for them to make it their trademark; religion of peace should be a major reason the world should know that Islam is a religion of violence and bloodshed!

It still baffles me when I see educated people, especially young people of today still practicing Islam that hates civilisation. I just shake my head.

That your parents are Muslims and you are born a Muslim is not an excuse to remain a Muslim. Me I left my parents Church denomination many years ago when I became an adult and discovered things I didn't like about my parents Church denomination and I asked questions and didn't get convincing answers and I left for good.

That your parents are secret cult member or barbarians is not a reason for you to remain a member of that cult once you become adult.

Islam is not just a religion, it's a deadly cult that thrives on violence, intimidation and bloodshed. It is evident all over the world, why always Islam We have Hindu, Budha, Christians, Pagans, Atheists, Traditional worshippers, etc, but only Islam form all deadly terrorists groups all over the world, it calls for questioning why always Muslims, why why why

Suppression of female gender is not a problem.
Over christian gals way Dem no suppress wan finish us with wahala n high bp
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 01, 2021
Empiree:
Stupid claim as usual. When are you idiots gonna own up to your responsibilities?. Pastors that buried human beings in their churches are also not done in the name of Christianity?. Why are you kiriyo so hypocritical?.

All those witches stripped and stoned by christians were not done in the name of christianity, abi?. Werey lo po ju ninu eyin Omo leyin paulu.

It is confirmed they were done in the name of your crazy religion called Christianity. If not, why do you shout death to the devils, death to enemies, death to witches and yet you claim to be "peace loving"?. 90% of all your ads are anti witches and devils. When you finally grabbed innocent kid you abandoned, because in your silly head the baby is a witch because of his or her physique.

Example was the baby rescued by White woman. He was abandoned by christian parents because terrorist pastor told them their baby was devil. When exactly will you african christians have sense?

lolzz.....can you imagine a mooslim trying to taunt a Christian with violence.

Okay, let's take a look at that your picture. I don't know what your violent mohammedan eye is seeing, but what I see is a child who has been let down by the fetish believe of an ethnic group and then picked up by a CHRISTIAN and taken care of. There's always a big difference between the Southern Culture and the Christian religion. Remember, we were not conquered.

Unlike the northern mooslims who were conquered by the rampaging scavenging tauregs of north africa, they lost their hausa culture to the religion. And so everything they do is religious.

That child was thrown out of the house because of his people's backward and fetishly wicked cultural belief of child witchcraft. The leaders of the society I. bauchi killed that man not because of their "culture" but in defense of their prophet and religion. Boko Haram kill because of their prophet and religion. ISIS, ISWAP, etc. Only fulanis kill on cultural and ethnic grounds without religious attachment.

Anyways, what ever you say or do, I am very sure that if you find yourself in the midst of a Christian settlement, you will surely live free and without fear.
But if a Christian finds himself within a Muslim group, he will always love in fear because the constant thought of a mooslim is how to harm, hurt or kill the Christian for just no reason.

Those pastors you talk about, if only you were not a mooslim whoseain source of information is a violently radical imam, you would have read that the mentioned pastors do all those things for their personal gain and since there is wealth in the church (other than a mosque where there is blood and poverty), they try to gain cruelly from the church.

Dear mooslim, you can't argue away the fact that your religion has brought tremendous sorrow to the world. Check out the Middle East. Unlike the development and peace that Christianity has brought, check out Europe and America.

If you were given a choice to visit a country, I believe you would rather choose a Christian Italy, Russia, France, America, etc to a Muslim terrorist devastated Iran, Iraq, Syria, etc.
I can bet you on that.
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by walkingshadow911: 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
i mean the lowest animals.

u mean the one that has killed it own kind the most. u r wickedest cheesy
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Themaths(m): 8:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
It's sad. Dead men tell no tales.
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Lastanza: 8:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
One of the disadvantages of education is being educated and live in Nigeria day in day out with all the happenings.

You would wonder the kind of people you are supposed to live together with as compatriots.

One very disturbing thing about this is that it was even a hear say. What if the girl framed the guy up. And worst is that he was even taken away from police custody.

Pathetic!!
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
Thank GOD many Muslim eyes are opening and are turning to Christ. So.e are even hiding under veil for fear of their life.

Hey, check my online store for juicy stuff. Link is on my signature
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by dreality: 8:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
Islam does not prescribe any form of punishment for blasphemy or apostasy. All these barbaric acts are carried out by ignorant Muslim mobs and Allah will hold them accountable.
Prophecy Muhammad (pbuh) was insulted many times during his lifetime and he never condemned them to death.
One woman was always laying the path Prophet Muhammad used to take with thorns and nails. A time came and the thorns weren't laid again. So the Prophet was worried what happened to the woman. He went to visit her and it turned out that she was ill. For this the woman became a Muslim.
The teachings of Islam is holier than what you find most Muslims practicing
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

Look at the dry land, yet they killed the man providing them with water.
what kind of mongoose are those islams... horrolific people
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Thazard(m): 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
JuanXXx:
Well I don't have much to say before they request I swear.

On a serious note, Islam should be abolished. Our African traditional religion that doesn't support the new developed era was scraped. I don't know why this imported religion that's has outlived it century is doing in the face of earth.

A religion that's can't be modify shouldn't be allow to exist in the first place. Even in Dubai, they change things to accommodate the new development but you see those poverty wretched region of this country that believe they are the real Muslim deputy Allah, they will never develop.

Just imagine for the past 3 month, I have been eyeing one Fulani girl but the fear of being a Yoruba church goer and the fact that I'm not ready to die any unfortunate death has been stopping me.

cheesy
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Shimran(m): 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
Mikehot:
Abdul, i commend you humility to listen and learn

But what would benefit you more is if you can research for yourself without this hook line and sinker rinse repeat approach to learning

Indeed the first reiterated command and first verse in the book I believed words of God is "READ"
If i am deprived of seeking knowledge then I am dead.
Till end of my life, both worldly and religious knowledges shall be my companions.

Appreciates your advice
Only few display their beliefs. why? Of now I can't relates yours.
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Salis01(m): 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nobody is safe in this country, even in the hands of security personnel.
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by hemenie(m): 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
[Religion of piss quote author=ThePrincipal post=100389618]Issokay. What manner of people would always go out to defend a "powerful" god they don't see by killing a fellow human being they see everyday...

Not even God this time around, someone blasphemed your prophet, instead for you to enlighten him, it is death straight...

Islam is what again please?[/quote]
Re: How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents by Aderr: 8:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
frankmoney:
This is what happens when you mix Islam with illiteracy and poverty that's total disaster
Bad combination.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) / 17 Soldiers Killed On Bama-Gwoza Highway, Scores Abducted In Boko Haram Attack / Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.